Why Dick and Liz Cheney Hate Trump so Much

Nope.

If the Cheny's had their way, like they did under GW, you would have been replaced by a Business Visa and lost your eat-in kitchen.
You are pissing in the wind if you think there is any appreciable policy differences between Trump and Cheney. America was nothing more than an extension of the Trump family business.

Cheney’s only mistake was to have a moment of constitutional integrity. Other than that she had a perfect conservative record voting with Trump almost 100%. She should have known better than to cross Trump. Republicans won’t stand for it regardless of what he does.

You are pissing in the wind if you think there is any appreciable policy differences between Trump and Cheney. America was nothing more than an extension of the Trump family business.

Cheney’s only mistake was to have a moment of constitutional integrity. Other than that she had a perfect conservative record voting with Trump almost 100%. She should have known better than to cross Trump. Republicans won’t stand for it regardless of what he does.
You're so stupid I'm embarrassed for you.
Which news outlets do you watch on a daily basis because I want to ignore them.

Your lies are amusing as always,you really need to get that comedy club started. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And why does she think patriotic voters will embrace her just because her dad is quoted in her new campaign ad?

---I wrote about this insane ad that Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) put out that featured her father, former Vice President Dick Cheney. In the ad, Cheney claims that in the 246-year history of our nation, no individual has posed a greater threat than President Donald Trump.---

One of the rightwing's latest bootlickers is desperately hoping that when that time comes, him and his husband will be one of the "lucky few" to have earned safe sanctuary under their Fascist and authoritarian rule.

Little does he know, that when the fascists are done w/their tools, they break their tools. And he will be tossed into the oven w/the rest of the peons.

You're so stupid I'm embarrassed for you.
Which news outlets do you watch on a daily basis because I want to ignore them.
Pretty much the entire board is embarrassed for her for stupidity.:lmao:she listens to the corporate controlled media outlets for new sources obviously.:auiqs.jpg:

"Hate" is a politically flexible word. Democrats used to hate Dick Chaney but they quote him freely today as if he is a fellow traveler. Liz is a liberal who traveled on her father's name and poor old Dick is stuck defending her. It's as simple as a former politician with no real conservative values defending his liberal daughter who faked her republican credentials.

In the ad, Cheney claims that in the 246-year history of our nation, no individual has posed a greater threat than President Donald Trump.---

I think the dude he shot in the face would disagree with that premise. :laughing0301:

Also the millions of brown people the mother fucker murdered 'over the horizon' would probably disagree as well....

The Democrats are the threat to the republic.
They are destroying our country with their abuses of power and corruption.
Cheney is blinded by his hate.
The Corrupt Democrats are illegally using the IRS, CIA, FBI and DOJ as their political weapons.

And here I thought it was just because Trump is a self serving anti American elitist ass.
You just described China Joe Biden to a fault. Donald Trump has his personal flaws but he proved with his actions and policies he is always for Americans and America first. You can snicker all you want you know that is the truth.

And why does she think patriotic voters will embrace her just because her dad is quoted in her new campaign ad?

---I wrote about this insane ad that Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) put out that featured her father, former Vice President Dick Cheney. In the ad, Cheney claims that in the 246-year history of our nation, no individual has posed a greater threat than President Donald Trump.---

Don't care. They fucked up. And are fucking up more.

Forum List

Back