Why Dick and Liz Cheney Hate Trump so Much

Why Dick and Liz Cheney Hate Trump so Much​

The reasons are pretty damn obvious.
  • Dick hates him because he represents a threat to everything that made the Cheney's rich and powerful in Washington.
  • Liz hate Trump because she knows his wife has way nicer ass than her, just confirmed by the FBI.

img2.thejournal.ie.jpeg

liz cheney voted for donny's policies over 90% of the time.... so her 'hatred' wasn't all that great.

Please explain that reply, Name me 3 note worthy people who put out Any FACTS supporting that statement.
Visit a class in any college in New York University.
My daughter, who became a Physical Therapist, went to a college in Florida like that and had to pretend she felt guilty for being White.
Out of touch mush?

you're all wrong. Trump IS the man of the people. HE IS NOT a politician, He IS a businessman and everything he did for this country during his four years WAS GOOD and God willing WILL be good again.
Business is about making money for the business. Not about working to make the middle class strong.

Visit a class in any college in New York University.
My daughter, who became a Physical Therapist, went to a college in Florida like that and had to pretend she felt guilty for being White.
Out of touch mush?
Because your daughter felt she had to pretend to be some thing she was not, You now think one persons attitude justifies how the hundreds of thousands of people working at university's actually really think?
Common sense tells me that there are many and quite varied views on race in and out of every kind of job in our country.

And all of the sudden she became woke!

more like she had a red line & the constitution is it.

The politicians in D.C. become activated as shills when needed.

really? she knew that her gig in DC was going by bye & she did what she believed she had to do & must do, she has until jan & she's hunting donny.

i love it.

Just like the shill operatives on FOX TV.

liz is gonna be just fine.

Forum List

Back