1 of Trump’s endorsements holds special place in his heart: K Lake, who said after winning primary: We drove stake through heart of the McCain Machine

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Nicey Nice Nazicrats push AOC as their future presidential candidate. Gossamer thin intellect and backed up by tits and race. Apparently roadkill can get elected if it runs Democrat in Queens. But Kari Lake, A beautiful female that is diametrically opposed to AOC, wins hard won battle for Arizona and for the rest of us...GO, Kari!

People say Trump is dumb, but he’s being very strategic and we all need to recognize the game he’s playing

you sure as hell are trying to make a fool out of me just because i don't like your fascist candidate. it won't work. it never does
Seriously? You think John - potty mouth - McCain was classy? He was a fecking Democrat and NEO Con rolled into one. The only part of him bigger than his desire for war was his EGO.

People say Trump is dumb, but he’s being very strategic and we all need to recognize the game he’s playing
You mean it's finally beginning to dawn on you that he ISN'T as stupid as you folks have been claiming for years? Imagine the chill down your spine when J6 fails and it finally occurs to you that he WILL WIN in '24.

you sure as hell are trying to make a fool out of me just because i don't like your fascist candidate.

You know what fascists do?
  • They send the FBI after you if you don't like your school-board, and they
  • seize your bank accounts and media if they don't like your economics, and they
  • lock you away for years with no charges or due process when they don't like your politics.
Remind you of anyone?

Screen Shot 2022-08-08 at 2.54.35 AM.png

Forum List

Back