Why Dick and Liz Cheney Hate Trump so Much

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
And why does she think patriotic voters will embrace her just because her dad is quoted in her new campaign ad?

---I wrote about this insane ad that Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) put out that featured her father, former Vice President Dick Cheney. In the ad, Cheney claims that in the 246-year history of our nation, no individual has posed a greater threat than President Donald Trump.---

And here I thought it was just because Trump is a self serving anti American elitist ass.
No surprise YOU would be that dense to believe that.you got trump mixed up with Dick Cheney,you just described cheney to a tee. :rofl: :auiqs.jpg:That’s why cheney and bush both hate him and the Clinton’s are their buddys,bushs policys always mirrored his pals.your comedy is a killer as always.:abgg2q.jpg:

And why does she think patriotic voters will embrace her just because her dad is quoted in her new campaign ad?

---I wrote about this insane ad that Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) put out that featured her father, former Vice President Dick Cheney. In the ad, Cheney claims that in the 246-year history of our nation, no individual has posed a greater threat than President Donald Trump.---

The Cheneys are all about the Cheneys.

Cheney is a still hated has-been. Liz is an exposedCo servatove hater who wanted to be one winning side and chose the wrong side. Democrats kissed her ass, she fell for the 'we're your new best friend' act, she's lost everything, about to be booted from office, & she blames Trump for her piss-poor decision to go after Trump.

Bwuhahahahaha

The only thing that Trump does is always for somebody else. He got pay upgrades for a lot of somebody elses, got other somebody elses into better jobs that paid a lot more than the welfare checks they were receiving once a month, and they were thrilled to participate in the world of other americans who supported this country. President Trump took high aim at the s.o.b.s who sell fentanyl as another type of drug, in order to kill more Americans than in the old days when they knocked out with their drugs those who abuse drugs. I will always be thankful that we had one real human guy in office for only 4 years who stood up and shut down the drug lords by the end of his only term. I was so looking forward to see how he would bring peace to the Middle East. He was halfway there during the 2020 race that everybody I know thought he was winning.

I pray for the nation in a few minutes when I engage in my nightly vespers. May God bless all USMB participants, and thank you for the chat. Nighters! :sleep:

The only thing that Trump does is always for somebody else. He got pay upgrades for a lot of somebody elses, got other somebody elses into better jobs that paid a lot more than the welfare checks they were receiving once a month, and they were thrilled to participate in the world of other americans who supported this country. President Trump took high aim at the s.o.b.s who sell fentanyl as another type of drug, in order to kill more Americans than in the old days when they knocked out with their drugs those who abuse drugs. I will always be thankful that we had one real human guy in office for only 4 years who stood up and shut down the drug lords by the end of his only term. I was so looking forward to see how he would bring peace to the Middle East. He was halfway there during the 2020 race that everybody I know thought he was winning.

I pray for the nation in a few minutes when I engage in my nightly vespers. May God bless all USMB participants, and thank you for the chat. Nighters! :sleep:
:thankusmile: Second best damn post on this thread.:thup:
The awake blacks inAmerica realise trump went to bat for them and obomination,turned on his own kind,a black buddy of mine being one of them.

Forum List

Back