Zone1 Why can't we be friends?

BidenBeHiden

Jan 29, 2024
Some people in society and these forums won't be happy until they take everything that you own. If you give them an inch, they'll want a foot, yard, mile and etc afterwards. Until you have nothing left to give and even at that point, they'll still want more. Why can't you just be happy with what you have?

Some people in society and these forums won't be happy until they take everything that you own. If you give them an inch, they'll want a foot, yard, mile and etc afterwards. Until you have nothing left to give and even at that point, they'll still want more. Why can't you just be happy with what you have?

If you aren't happy with your lot in life, seek a better lot. There are better lots to be had. But let's support a government that is pro worker. Not just pro corporations. And a government that is pro union. I love regulations that protect workers. I love tax breaks that go to workers. I love wage increases that go to workers.

It's expensive to live in America.

I've done alright for myself DESPITE the fact from Reagan to Trump, Republicans haven't been very nice to workers. I survived the Bush 2000's. Those sucked. The Clinton years were great. Obama got us out of Bush's horrible decade and handed Trump a good economy. He supersized it with his tax break. He made some mistakes like the trade war in China he lost. Then he totally shit the bed on covid. Served him right he was a habitual line crosser. He even admits it himself. Claims he should have immunity "like every other president".

Reminds me of his NY fraud case. Now he's saying all the real estate giants do it. Trump is so quick to throw everyone else under the bus. Anyone who supports him is a fool or wacko.

If you aren't happy with your lot in life, seek a better lot. There are better lots to be had. But let's support a government that is pro worker. Not just pro corporations. And a government that is pro union. I love regulations that protect workers. I love tax breaks that go to workers. I love wage increases that go to workers.

It's expensive to live in America.

I've done alright for myself DESPITE the fact from Reagan to Trump, Republicans haven't been very nice to workers. I survived the Bush 2000's. Those sucked. The Clinton years were great. Obama got us out of Bush's horrible decade and handed Trump a good economy. He supersized it with his tax break. He made some mistakes like the trade war in China he lost. Then he totally shit the bed on covid. Served him right he was a habitual line crosser. He even admits it himself. Claims he should have immunity "like every other president".

Reminds me of his NY fraud case. Now he's saying all the real estate giants do it. Trump is so quick to throw everyone else under the bus. Anyone who supports him is a fool or wacko.
You are so full of shit.

And exactly what dies this video have to do with yourr comment?

Whites took what blacks owned.

You are so full of shit.
All I want, is my social security and medicare dummy. I made my money. I did what you told me to do. Just don't fuck it up by privatizing social security and medicare until after I'm dead, okay? Dummy? I'm 53 right now. I need another 40 years. That's all.

In 10 years Republicans are going to say you and me have to take a 25% cut in social security. That's $500 a month you're going to give up dummy.

But in addition to invoking the 40 acres black people never got, the reparations movement today should be talking about the approximately 11 million acres black people had but lost, in many cases through fraud, deception and outright theft, much of it taken in the past 50 years.

These property holdings could have provided a foundation for black wealth-building in post-Jim Crow America. Instead, they became a source of riches for others. Rather than helping to close the racial wealth gap, blacks’ landholdings became a key force in widening it. Black land-taking has been as instrumental as the denial of opportunities to acquire property in creating today’s racial wealth inequality and offers a more telling indicator of the barriers to upward mobility black people faced — and continue to face — in America.

Forum List

Back