Why Aren’t These Women Paid the Same As LeBron James?

..another good call
..we have few leaders like Mr Trump who called these people out....Hawley did and does

It’s pure sexism is the reason you know.

Bullshit. How many women go to WNBA games? Not our fault women sports aren’t more popular with women.

If women watched women sports like we watch men sports, women would make more money.

The only argument you have is soccer. Women’s soccer is more popular than men’s soccer. So why are they paid less?

And women’s tennis maybe.

Do they score as much as LeBron, do they play as well? When you buy a horse to run in the derby the more it wins the more it gets paid...See what I mean?

Do they score as much as LeBron, do they play as well? When you buy a horse to run in the derby the more it wins the more it gets paid...See what I mean?
Doesn’t matter. Can Rhonda rousey beat any man who’s a professional? No. But people tune in to watch her and that’s why she made a lot in mma and wwe.

And republicans should rest assured the free market is doing its job here. Who’s the best WNBA player? No on3 knows. So I’m guessing she doesn’t get the same endorsement money Lebron gets.

Bullshit. How many women go to WNBA games? Not our fault women sports aren’t more popular with women.

If women watched women sports like we watch men sports, women would make more money.

The only argument you have is soccer. Women’s soccer is more popular than men’s soccer. So why are they paid less?

looks like you failed basic economics also, if you even went to school

No I was just saying maybe they should be paid more if they are more popular.

Womens basketball is not as popular as men’s so WNBA players shouldn’t make as much as men but I’m saying maybe women soccer players should make more than men soccer.

If they made a different deal, I agree with the judge. But they can renegotiate can’t they?

Nah, nobody watches women's soccer in the USA. Is it even televised? People watch the Men's EPL, MLS, and Liga MX (Mexico), and La Liga Spain.

Womens basketball is not as popular as men’s so WNBA players shouldn’t make as much as men but I’m saying maybe women soccer players should make more than men soccer.

If they made a different deal, I agree with the judge. But they can renegotiate can’t they?

1. these bitches are making more $$$ than a lot of people--for playing a GAME = ungrateful/etc..count your blessings
2. women's soccer is NOT as popular
3. their league is not as competitive
a. they shouldn't have won last time--they won one game on a bullshit penalty call
4. it's like playing in the minor leagues vs MLB
fk them ...

Nah, nobody watches women's soccer in the USA. Is it even televised? People watch the Men's EPL, MLS, and Liga MX (Mexico), and La Liga Spain.

Good point. Even if women are more popular here in America, that may not be true internationally.

I think women complain for another reason. They win. Men don’t. So this should give women better endorsement deals. They are popular with little kids.

I think the real problem is that broads aren't as athletic as fellows, so people aren't willing to pay as much.

IMHO, these women's sports need to encourage men to start identifying as dames to stir up some interest in their events. Can you imagine how dominent "Michelle" Tyson would be against the girls, or "Floydette" Mayweather?

Good point. Even if women are more popular here in America, that may not be true internationally.

I think women complain for another reason. They win. Men don’t. So this should give women better endorsement deals. They are popular with little kids.

Yeah if you are talking World Cup the women have much more success. If the Men ever made deep runs like that they would get ratings that would dwarf the Women's ratings. Last time I checked Liga Mexico has the most viewership in the USA. Just shows how many people from Mexico live in the USA.

After watching that clip I just can’t fathom why people aren’t flocking to pay $500 a seat to watch WNBA games.

Forum List

Back