"Why Aren't Christians More Like Jesus!?!?"--A Blistering BB Article

You have no idea. Another case of talking out of your ass.
Then prove it, numbnutz.
Answer not a fool according to his folly lest you be like him
So you have nothing. I win.

"For the word of the Cross is folly to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God."--1 Corinthians 1:18
I've always noticed the mods always tolerate this in this forum
I was replying to something Sue said, so your beef is with her.

Then prove it, numbnutz.

"For the word of the Cross is folly to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God."--1 Corinthians 1:18
Bogus quotes instead of a real answer?

Then prove it, numbnutz.

See you quoted Paul.

Yes it's part of the Biblical canon.

Then prove it, numbnutz.

Too bad no one here has any empirical evidence for god. I win again.

You can win all day long, Taz. You can win against me. You can even perceive that you win against God. That's fine. You didn't make your life and you don't determine it's eternal destiny. Until then, you have freedom to make posts like this.

Then prove it, numbnutz.

See you quoted Paul.

Like I said, Protestants quote Paul, more often than not, I seldom hear any quote Jesus.

Notice how 5he left ALWAYS hijacks the threads in the Religion forum. Every. Damn. Time.

You talking about Penny Jackboots? Yes I have noticed. Always on about the same things too

That is because I follow Jesus, can't help the way I was raised.

You do and believe a ton of nonsensical things, Penny. I mean really weird, nonsensical things.

You mean following Jesus, you being a Christian, I would think you would as well, but then again I was not born again, since I was raised RC.

See you quoted Paul.

Like I said, Protestants quote Paul, more often than not, I seldom hear any quote Jesus.

Jackboots, what people say and what you hear in your head are two entirely different things.

Then prove it, numbnutz.

You can win all day long, Taz. You can win against me. You can even perceive that you win against God. That's fine. You didn't make your life and you don't determine it's eternal destiny. Until then, you have freedom to make posts like this.
But isn't it my destiny to do posts like that? The way god wants me to do it?

See you quoted Paul.

BTW I quoted Jesus to you in this thread, post 65. But of course that didn't sink in either

it is hell when you offend christians by quoting the bible....

Oh well sure. We can all play that game. Try this:

"Jesus wept...." when he saw your cheesecake.

See? Easy
840629969_122163c283.jpg

Why do you people think that you represent Jesus or God the "Father", actually God the Father/Mother? Arrogant joke.

But isn't it my destiny to do posts like that? The way god wants me to do it?

There is a lot of tension between pre-destination and free will. We know that God did pre-determine those He would save--that many believe that, many Christians. For me, I hold on to the rest very loosely, because if God is God He knows and can understand infinitely more than I do, and it's foolish for me to think I can figure out all the answers--or would need to--in the years I'm here.

"For now we see through a glass darkly, but then face to face: now I know in part; but then I shall know even as I am known."--1 Corinthians 13:12

Imagine that. I can't wait. :)

Then prove it, numbnutz.

If you believe Paul is a liar, and you believe Jesus is a liar, then you have nothing to contribute

if you claim to be a christian and support what is going on today with the camps then you need to return to the bible and read it yet again...of course i would guess most of you have never bothered to read it....
There is a legal way to enter this country and foreigners are welcome. People choose to go to the camps. Keep in mind what Jesus said about those that do not enter through the gate, but try to break in some other way. He called them thieves and liars.

If people choose not to got through the gate but choose to break in, they are cared for until their case is heard. It may not be the Taj Mahal, but they are given food, water, shelter, medical attention--and women and children are no longer in danger of rape.

I suggest if people want to do something more, they go down to the border and offer to shelter and care for a family in their own homes until their case is heard. Second, let's all elect government officials who will do their job and resolve this problem instead of delighting in their games of political football.

If you believe Paul is a liar, and you believe Jesus is a liar, then you have nothing to contribute

Saul/Paul never even met Jesus. Paulism is a separate religion.

Forum List

Back