Why are you here at USMB?

Here for the chicks.....
1610754008721.png

Some member don't come too much either in winter Lucy Hamilton did not come too much this winter , i miss her.
Wet Lucy was a good enrichment for the forum, until she started to praise that zero over and over again.
Zero over and over again ?
Yeah, that pointless zero.
Lucy always make good post anyway for me and we can't get along with everyone, i don't feel comfortable talking with some member i find them a bit rough.
I am not calling Lucy a zero. Read again.
Until she started to praise that zero over and over again .
Do you mean Trump ?
Yeah, that guy who takes the poors´ money and gives it to the rich and calls this goings-on "Making America Great Again".
If you want to talk against Trump on my thread it is maybe not the right place because i feel like Lucy.
But i did not vote for him just like Lucy we are not American but we have own though about American policy.

Some member don't come too much either in winter Lucy Hamilton did not come too much this winter , i miss her.
Wet Lucy was a good enrichment for the forum, until she started to praise that zero over and over again.
Lucy always make good post anyway for me and we can't get along with everyone, i don't feel comfortable talking with some member i find them a bit rough.
Do you mean Trump ?
Yeah, that guy who takes the poors´ money and gives it to the rich and calls this goings-on "Making America Great Again".
Maybe should stop swapping fluids with Don Lemon.

I like finding people who make me think, and there are several here that are not just good with words but post thought-provoking content. I also enjoy that many posters have a sense of humor, some are quite funny while others not so much, but I still appreciate most attempts.

Polarization is a killer. I'm hoping the board continues to have more worthwhile conversations than it has mud slinging. Coming from PalTalk chat, I'm familiar with constant mud-slinging and the reason I left as it became ridiculously predictable. Rooms shut down frequently due to the polarization factor, while other rooms allowing for free speech without censorship evolved into one of two outcomes: complete polarization with everyone discussing what they had for dinner (they'd chased off any disagreement completely) or maintained a "free-for-all format"-everyone could say just about anything and it was totally insane. I used to enjoy the latter in small doses at a time lol.

Thanks for the interesting thread Dalia! Never worry about your English. Most people only know one language, and it's admirable that you know at least 2:)

Last edited:
Do you mean Trump ?
If you want to talk against Trump on my thread it is maybe not the right place because i feel like Lucy.
But i did not vote for him just like Lucy we are not American but we have own though about American policy.
Yes, I know you are trumpin´ for some reason but this is a forum with actual freedom of expression. And I said Lucy spaced out into praising the blob and dropping people into Gitmo.

Do you mean Trump ?
Poor people don't pay taxes, so how exactly did Trump take poor people's money and give it to the rich? You are shoveling the same manure that CNN and the rest of the ChinaCrat Media has been spewing for 4 years.

Do you mean Trump ?
Maybe should stop swapping fluids with Don Lemon.
When everyone is gay except you, it might be the other way round.

Do you mean Trump ?
Poor people don't pay taxes, so how exactly did Trump take poor people's money and give it to the rich? You are shoveling the same manure that CNN and the rest of the ChinaCrat Media has been spewing for 4 years.
He took it from the future generations, actually. You pay taxes, when you buy something, by the way.

I registered in 2016 because of the American election and to be able to speak with Americans because in France I think that the French do not really know what is happening exactly they are the victims of CNN:laugh:
It’s easy for you to come and participate me it’s not that easy for me because I sometimes feel embarrassed to answer because I have to make sure not to make too much mistake and really grasp the American mentality that I’m not but there’s something that makes me remains is that here i have a lot of member that are nice with me but i still wish that i could just respond to a post just like you do.
But that is the difference i don't feel comfortable somewhere else.

Do you feel like me , i mean does this place make you feel like it is the best place to go on internet ?
I'm glad you are here Dalia, it is refreshing to have a Conservative sensible voice from a foreign country. Without you we would be stuck with Oz, Tommy Tainted, Jake FrogFerken.

I like the unfettered wild west debate rules here on USMB
Previously, I was on 3 or 4 other boards over the years, but ended up getting kicked off and banned for various rule violations. On one board I made a post about denying the holocaust and was quickly shown the exit door. ... :cool:

Do you mean Trump ?
Yes, I know you are trumpin´ for some reason but this is a forum with actual freedom of expression. And I said Lucy spaced out into praising the blob and dropping people into Gitmo.
I am a Trumpist because I am a generation of French identity in a small village that still resists the invaders with a templar soul.

I came here because I am a masochist who just so happens to not suffer fools gladly.

It's a match made in........well, somewhere.

Dalia, I do think your English has improved since you first arrived.

I miss the weaponized t rex, though.

Last edited:
Do you mean Trump ?
I am a Trumpist because I am a generation of French identity in a small village that still resists the invaders with a templar soul.
Trump´s pile on your country is even bigger than the one on his own country.

Do you mean Trump ?
We need immigrants like you. Even more I wish we could deport 10 of "them." Currently our laws dont allow that.

Forum List

Back