Why are you here at USMB?

Some member don't come too much either in winter Lucy Hamilton did not come too much this winter , i miss her.
Wet Lucy was a good enrichment for the forum, until she started to praise that zero over and over again.
Zero over and over again ?
Yeah, that pointless zero.
Lucy always make good post anyway for me and we can't get along with everyone, i don't feel comfortable talking with some member i find them a bit rough.
I am not calling Lucy a zero. Read again.
Until she started to praise that zero over and over again .
Do you mean Trump ?
Yeah, that guy who takes the poors´ money and gives it to the rich and calls this goings-on "Making America Great Again".
If you want to talk against Trump on my thread it is maybe not the right place because i feel like Lucy.
But i did not vote for him just like Lucy we are not American but we have own though about American policy.
Yes, I know you are trumpin´ for some reason but this is a forum with actual freedom of expression. And I said Lucy spaced out into praising the blob and dropping people into Gitmo.
I am a Trumpist because I am a generation of French identity in a small village that still resists the invaders with a templar soul.
Trump´s pile on your country is even bigger than the one on his own country.
I don’t understand how a normal American can’t see that Trump did good to your country? I see it and I’m 8,000 kilometers from you
I am quite close to your country and can see that Trump is adding record debt, dividing the country and serving the rich. There is no MAGA.
The congress holds the purse strings in the US. Trump cannot and has not spent ANY money that the congress did not allocate. Blame it on the democrat congress.
Not a single Democrat vote for Trump´s tax cut.

Traitor is as traitor does.
Made rich richer, created zero jobs.

Some member don't come too much either in winter Lucy Hamilton did not come too much this winter , i miss her.
Wet Lucy was a good enrichment for the forum, until she started to praise that zero over and over again.
Lucy always make good post anyway for me and we can't get along with everyone, i don't feel comfortable talking with some member i find them a bit rough.
Do you mean Trump ?
Yeah, that guy who takes the poors´ money and gives it to the rich and calls this goings-on "Making America Great Again".
If you want to talk against Trump on my thread it is maybe not the right place because i feel like Lucy.
But i did not vote for him just like Lucy we are not American but we have own though about American policy.
Yes, I know you are trumpin´ for some reason but this is a forum with actual freedom of expression. And I said Lucy spaced out into praising the blob and dropping people into Gitmo.
I am a Trumpist because I am a generation of French identity in a small village that still resists the invaders with a templar soul.
I don’t understand how a normal American can’t see that Trump did good to your country? I see it and I’m 8,000 kilometers from you
I am quite close to your country and can see that Trump is adding record debt, dividing the country and serving the rich. There is no MAGA.
You are not American ? so you are like a other Tommy we got a lot those here in France .

Do you mean Trump ?
The congress holds the purse strings in the US. Trump cannot and has not spent ANY money that the congress did not allocate. Blame it on the democrat congress.

Six Trillion in new debt (deficit spending). That is a 25% increase in the debt for the democrat stimulus spending--much of it going out of the US. EVERY democrat voted for it. You're out of your league. Stick to your own country. I hope you understand it better than you understand ours.

Do you mean Trump ?
You are not American ? so you are like a other Tommy we got a lot those here in France .
No, I am not like Tommy. I´d allow you Trumpers (and Tommies) to spread your believes while Tommy would lock you up. However, my economics would be more like Tommy´s.

and can see that Trump is adding record debt
Because of the financial damage done by blue state governors. If he did nothing to help the VICTIMS of these states, you'd be screaming about what a heartless man he is. Hypocrite
Or maybe by opening the treasury for the rich to drain it?
Drain what treasury. You are clueless. The US is $30T in debt. That is probably more than your national budget for the next 10 years. There is no money for the rich to drain. LOL

I registered in 2016 because of the American election and to be able to speak with Americans because in France I think that the French do not really know what is happening exactly they are the victims of CNN:laugh:
It’s easy for you to come and participate me it’s not that easy for me because I sometimes feel embarrassed to answer because I have to make sure not to make too much mistake and really grasp the American mentality that I’m not but there’s something that makes me remains is that here i have a lot of member that are nice with me but i still wish that i could just respond to a post just like you do.
But that is the difference i don't feel comfortable somewhere else.

Do you feel like me , i mean does this place make you feel like it is the best place to go on internet ?

I am here for stress relief and to enjoy posts by a few talented writers.

and can see that Trump is adding record debt
Because of the financial damage done by blue state governors. If he did nothing to help the VICTIMS of these states, you'd be screaming about what a heartless man he is. Hypocrite
Or maybe by opening the treasury for the rich to drain it?
Drain what treasury. You are clueless. The US is $30T in debt. That is probably more than your national budget for the next 10 years. There is no money for the rich to drain. LOL
Trump is a major contributor to US national debt. And this because of his tax cuts.

Do you mean Trump ?

Traitor is as traitor does.
East German/Russian Troll

I registered in 2016 because of the American election and to be able to speak with Americans because in France I think that the French do not really know what is happening exactly they are the victims of CNN:laugh:
It’s easy for you to come and participate me it’s not that easy for me because I sometimes feel embarrassed to answer because I have to make sure not to make too much mistake and really grasp the American mentality that I’m not but there’s something that makes me remains is that here i have a lot of member that are nice with me but i still wish that i could just respond to a post just like you do.
But that is the difference i don't feel comfortable somewhere else.

Do you feel like me , i mean does this place make you feel like it is the best place to go on internet ?
I come here for the brain stimulating conversations. To sit and have a coffee and calmly discuss our differences and to become enlightened with different ideas and ideals. I come here to embrace liberals with love and respect and the attention they deserve.

Do you mean Trump ?
No, I am not like Tommy. I´d allow you Trumpers (and Tommies) to spread your believes while Tommy would lock you up. However, my economics would be more like Tommy´s.
Tommy don't worry me at all not that much lock up us where i'm from here we are not a bunch of crying sissy like the little lad Tommy .

Do you mean Trump ?
Tommy don't worry me at all not that much lock up us where i'm from here we are not a bunch of crying sissy like the little lad Tommy .
I luv your English

Translate..................Les Yuex Sans Visage

Do you mean Trump ?
I am just wondering who is this Tommy character lol I will pay closer attention from now on to check out his phenomenal suggestions but he better not try to lock me up! lol

Do you mean Trump ?
But you got Macron and his mummy. How is life under the permanent suspicion of being a terrorist?

Do you mean Trump ?
I luv your English

Translate..................Les Yuex Sans Visage
Les Yuex Sans Visage

Forum List

Back