Why are the Trumpsters so hung up on BLM?

They sure do attack that group a lot. Looks like they're trying to make anyone who is against white nationalism a member or supporter of the group.

Do they know that the phrase and the group are not necessarily the same things? Who knows.

My assumption is that they want to use the group BLM as the boogeyman so that they don't have to examine their own role in our race issues.
Whats not to hate about a violent group of racists who never do anything positive? All they do is destroy cities, yell dumb shit into megaphones, and block traffic.
Has BLM said that whites are inferior? That's what racism actually is.

Please provide a link. Thanks in advance.
Why would they need to say that? They say plenty of other equally offensive things.
Well, you called them racist, not me. I just asked for an example.
They call the cops racist. When has a police department ever said blacks are inferior?
Actions are stronger than words.
They sure do attack that group a lot. Looks like they're trying to make anyone who is against white nationalism a member or supporter of the group.

Do they know that the phrase and the group are not necessarily the same things? Who knows.

My assumption is that they want to use the group BLM as the boogeyman so that they don't have to examine their own role in our race issues.
..so fighting against injustice is wrong???!!
hahahahahahahah
BLM wants to KILL white people
etc many links
Actually, they said they need to start. They said people, not white people. Feeling a little guilty there?
Yes, actions are stronger than words, and the police have never treated blacks as inferior.

Whats not to hate about a violent group of racists who never do anything positive? All they do is destroy cities, yell dumb shit into megaphones, and block traffic.

BLM advocates for the murder of all LEO.
BLM was built on a fucking lie to begin with.
And yes the leaders of BLM have repeatedly said white are inferior.
You can google hundreds of these BLM claims. You Really ought to pull your head out of your ass.

Why would they need to say that? They say plenty of other equally offensive things.
They call the cops racist. When has a police department ever said blacks are inferior?
Actions are stronger than words.

..so fighting against injustice is wrong???!!
hahahahahahahah
BLM wants to KILL white people
etc many links
Actually, they said they need to start. They said people, not white people. Feeling a little guilty there?
hahahhahahahahh
so the BLackLivesMatter wants to kill BLACKS!!!!!?
..you fked up!!!!
hahahahahhahahahahaha

It is their inbred racism that thet just can't shake.
We are talking about West Virginians now?
Trumpettes. Racists breeding with racists. Racist raising their own mini-me racists.
They are so desperate for recognition they try to tell me their sob story.

Are the cops saying that black people are inferior?
Some cops sure treat them as inferior.
No they dont. That is an absurd statement.
I disagree. Many black people have noted how they’re treated suspiciously simply because of the color of their skin. They often don’t get the same benefit of the doubt or courtesy white people get.
1. the blacks NOTED = no proof they were treated because of their skin color
A. Floyd/Brown/etc were not killed because they were black--but because they committed crimes/resisted
2. 99% of these incidents have NOTHING to do with race--please prove otherwise--I've asked this MANY times on USMB and I get ----------
1593355856867.png

I disagree. Many black people have noted how they’re treated suspiciously simply because of the color of their skin. They often don’t get the same benefit of the doubt or courtesy white people get.
I know people who dislike me because I have long hair..By white people even though I am white.

Police DEPARTMENT?

:laugh:

Heck, I don't know!

I know people who dislike me because I have long hair..By white people even though I am white.
GET a haircut Jesus

Yes, and then the video of the encounter comes out and we see that the accusations of racism were lies.

A. Floyd/Brown/etc were not killed because they were black--but because they committed crimes/resisted
2. 99% of these incidents have NOTHING to do with race--please prove otherwise--I've asked this MANY times on USMB and I get ----------
View attachment 356281
The cops are not judge, jury and executioner and Floyd was not resisting he was under control of a pig that hated him and kneed him to death just like they have done other humans that didn't deserve to be killed by zealous pigs.

GET a haircut Jesus
I will when you stop being a racist.

The fact that you approve of this terrorist organization is more concerning

..I've been pulled over by cops for doing--------------NOTHING wrong!!
..had cops stop me for--------------WALKING TO WORK!!!!!!
BIKING to work and BIKING home !!!!!!
..stopped by cops for doing 65 in a 65 zone--left lane
I'm WHITE --the cops were WHITE

GET a haircut Jesus
I will when you stop being a racist.
.....let's see a picture of your hair and then we can determine if it is sinful or not

The fact that you approve of this terrorist organization is more concerning
Don't be concerned. I'm just one person.

What you guys are helping to create will be much more concerning for you.

View attachment 356281
The cops are not judge, jury and executioner and Floyd was not resisting he was under control of a pig that hated him and kneed him to death just like they have done other humans that didn't deserve to be killed by zealous pigs.
..he resisted BEFORE that = actions-reactions ......

Yes, and then the video of the encounter comes out and we see that the accusations of racism were lies.

Most of the time the video comes out and we see there was no reason to kill a black persons, but there’s no accountability on the part of the police who committed the act.

Hence the movement attempting to value black lives by creating accountability for their deaths.

Forum List

Back