Why are the Trumpsters so hung up on BLM?

They sure do attack that group a lot. Looks like they're trying to make anyone who is against white nationalism a member or supporter of the group.

Do they know that the phrase and the group are not necessarily the same things? Who knows.

My assumption is that they want to use the group BLM as the boogeyman so that they don't have to examine their own role in our race issues.
Whats not to hate about a violent group of racists who never do anything positive? All they do is destroy cities, yell dumb shit into megaphones, and block traffic.
Has BLM said that whites are inferior? That's what racism actually is.

Please provide a link. Thanks in advance.
The overuse of political correctness and quotas infers inferiority.

Are the cops saying that black people are inferior?
Some cops sure treat them as inferior.
No they dont. That is an absurd statement.
I disagree. Many black people have noted how they’re treated suspiciously simply because of the color of their skin. They often don’t get the same benefit of the doubt or courtesy white people get.
Yes, and then the video of the encounter comes out and we see that the accusations of racism were lies.

Most of the time the video comes out and we see there was no reason to kill a black persons, but there’s no accountability on the part of the police who committed the act.

Hence the movement attempting to value black lives by creating accountability for their deaths.

No, most of the time the shooting is justified. Quit spreading false information like BLM.

They sure do attack that group a lot. Looks like they're trying to make anyone who is against white nationalism a member or supporter of the group.

Do they know that the phrase and the group are not necessarily the same things? Who knows.

My assumption is that they want to use the group BLM as the boogeyman so that they don't have to examine their own role in our race issues.
BLM is a communist revolution. Commies are bad.

I disagree. Many black people have noted how they’re treated suspiciously simply because of the color of their skin. They often don’t get the same benefit of the doubt or courtesy white people get.
Yes, and then the video of the encounter comes out and we see that the accusations of racism were lies.

Most of the time the video comes out and we see there was no reason to kill a black persons, but there’s no accountability on the part of the police who committed the act.

Hence the movement attempting to value black lives by creating accountability for their deaths.

..most of the time there IS a reason...what planet do you live on?? you are blinded by hate and racism
--Brown ATTACKED the cop
--ASterling did not obey legal commands/fought the cops/was tazed/continued fighting and had a pistol
--Kscott had a GUN!!
and his wife disputed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He did have a gun.

etc etc etc

My guess is that BML riots seem to attract members of other terrorist groups as well so people tend to lump them all together. And, yes, it does in fact appear that they all are against AMERICAN nationalism which American patriots traditionally cherish.

..so fighting against injustice is wrong???!!
hahahahahahahah
BLM wants to KILL white people
etc many links

Yes, there definitely some radicals in that group.

And?
BLM is promoting the lies and promoting HATE against whites and cops---
..so hating people of other races is ok with you???!!!
ALL PEOPLE SHOULD HATE RACIST COPS AND RACIST WHITES, NOT JUST BLM.

BLM is a communist revolution. Commies are bad.
Funny the Democrats dont see a problem

That and the fact that there's nothing these old fashioned bigots hate more than an "uppity ******".

Whats not to hate about a violent group of racists who never do anything positive? All they do is destroy cities, yell dumb shit into megaphones, and block traffic.

I think this is a bait thread. You are smart enough to see what the BLM organization and movement is about.

I think this is a bait thread. You are smart enough to see what the BLM organization and movement is about.
Black lives matter as much as white lives, is the blm movement, from what I understand?

BLM = Black lingerie matters shame some other group trying to take the Initials over
KKK=KINKY KLULESS KLUCKERS
I've never seen anybody so obsessed with BLM movement....find a room and wack off will you.

..most of the time there IS a reason...what planet do you live on?? you are blinded by hate and racism
--Brown ATTACKED the cop
--ASterling did not obey legal commands/fought the cops/was tazed/continued fighting and had a pistol
--Kscott had a GUN!!
He did have a gun.

etc etc etc

--Brown ATTACKED the cop
--Kscott had a GUN!!
He did have a gun.

etc etc etc

Sterling did not obey legal commands/fought the cops/was tazed/continued fighting and had a pistol
Let’s take a look at this.
Where was this pistol?
In his pocket.
Did he ready for it? Who knows. The only witnesses were the ones who shot him.
It seems the cops automatically assume the worst about him the second the second cop showed up.

Black lives matter as much as white lives, is the blm movement, from what I understand?
Go to their website. You obviously haven't. If you did, you glossed over their agenda

CHIRP!
This is how you shut MAC up! HAAAA HAAAAA!!!!!!

Why would they need to say that? They say plenty of other equally offensive things.
Well, you called them racist, not me. I just asked for an example.

ALL PEOPLE SHOULD HATE RACIST COPS AND RACIST WHITES, NOT JUST BLM.
That's the point. They want to avoid discussing the first two, and just concentrate on the third.

That's how they're trained to behave.

How ironic. You're the most submissive, well trained pet to political correctness on this forum. PC is your life ethos and the idea that not everyone is an adherent upsets you more than weeks and weeks of BLM violence and anarchy.

Forum List

Back