Why are the Trumpsters so hung up on BLM?

They sure do attack that group a lot. Looks like they're trying to make anyone who is against white nationalism a member or supporter of the group.

Do they know that the phrase and the group are not necessarily the same things? Who knows.

My assumption is that they want to use the group BLM as the boogeyman so that they don't have to examine their own role in our race issues.
..so fighting against injustice is wrong???!!
hahahahahahahah
BLM wants to KILL white people
etc many links
Yes, there definitely some radicals in that group.

And?
So when the violent BLM smash down your door and gang rape you and steal whatever they can find..........you know like they are doing over the country, you are going to call them '"radicals"? You fucking idiot!

Sterling did not obey legal commands/fought the cops/was tazed/continued fighting and had a pistol
Let’s take a look at this.
Where was this pistol?
In his pocket.
Did he ready for it? Who knows. The only witnesses were the ones who shot him.
It seems the cops automatically assume the worst about him the second the second cop showed up.
So the fucking gangbanger had an illegal handgun in his pocket. He fought with the cops. He was Tased.

Because a lot of the policies they advocate for are dumb and unrealistic and they seem to be fine with attacking, looting and destroying bussinesses that don't have anything to do with the issues they claim to care about. How many would tolerate what they do if the word black was not in their name?

They sure do attack that group a lot. Looks like they're trying to make anyone who is against white nationalism a member or supporter of the group.

Do they know that the phrase and the group are not necessarily the same things? Who knows.

My assumption is that they want to use the group BLM as the boogeyman so that they don't have to examine their own role in our race issues.

Because BLM & Co desire death of whites

Are the cops saying that black people are inferior?
Some cops sure treat them as inferior.
No they dont. That is an absurd statement.
I disagree. Many black people have noted how they’re treated suspiciously simply because of the color of their skin. They often don’t get the same benefit of the doubt or courtesy white people get.
That's b/c from early childhood they are trained to hate ANY person of authority. From their teacher to LE. Bottom line they don't not know how to control themselves.
I've seen 'young black men' slap their grandmother b/c she would not give them her rent money so they could buy drugs.
BELL CURVE

hahahahahahahah
etc many links

And?
So when the violent BLM smash down your door and gang rape you and steal whatever they can find..........you know like they are doing over the country, you are going to call them '"radicals"? You fucking idiot!
Some links to this alleged activity? Ya know..BLM gang-raping--busting down the doors of private citizen's homes? All over the country..so you can, no doubt, come up with just tons of links...naming the BLM...right?

hahahahahahahah
etc many links

And?
Some links to this alleged activity? Ya know..BLM gang-raping--busting down the doors of private citizen's homes? All over the country..so you can, no doubt, come up with just tons of links...naming the BLM...right?
So they are not protesting against that lady being thrown in jail for arson?

Statistics show the blacks get stopped more than whites.
Statistics show blacks more likely to break the law and according to the left they are to stupid to have an ID to drive
This thread is about the BLM...not all blacks are a member ..or even support the goals as stated by the BLM. You and others of your ilk..seem to hate on BLM because it's seen as a black organization..ignoring that BLM has tens of millions of white supporters.

Of course..you wear your racism on your sleeve..as it were..so no surprise when you use any excuse to trot your bullshit talking points.

I disagree. Many black people have noted how they’re treated suspiciously simply because of the color of their skin. They often don’t get the same benefit of the doubt or courtesy white people get.
That's bullshit! ANY LEO will treat ANYONE they stop with the same degree of respect as they are getting. A young negro wants to get into a cop's face he is escalating what would have been a routine stop which happens millions of times a year.
Do you think the cops need this shit to deal with? They aren't going out 'negro hunting' b/c they have nothing else to do.
If the young negro 'man' has an illegal handgun in his waistband and and is high and gets into a life and death fight with a LEO chances are the negro 'man' is going to be maggot food.
But they are literally not sentient enough to understand this simple concept.

Last edited:

hahahahahahahah
etc many links

And?
So they are not protesting against that lady being thrown in jail for arson?
1) I don't even know what you are talking about and 2) the post I replied to was about gang-raping--busting down the doors of private residences.
I'm not protesting at all..is not my style..if bothered enough to do something...I usually try to be more effective than that.

That's bullshit! ANY LEO will treat ANYONE they stop with the same degree of respect as they are getting. A young negro wants to get into a cop's face he is escalating what would have been a routine stop which happens millions of times a year.
Do you think the cops need this shit to deal with? They aren't going out 'negro hunting' b/c they have nothing else to do.
If the young negro 'man' has an illegal handgun in his waistband and and is high and gets into a life and death fight with a LEO chances are the negro 'man' is going to be maggot food.
But they are literally not sentien enough to understand this simple concept.
Yeah, I don’t know how seriously I take your opinion about the lack of bias among policing when your own post is dripping with racist rhetoric.

Yes, and then the video of the encounter comes out and we see that the accusations of racism were lies.

Most of the time the video comes out and we see there was no reason to kill a black persons, but there’s no accountability on the part of the police who committed the act.

Hence the movement attempting to value black lives by creating accountability for their deaths.

Did you see the video of the black guy robbing people also?

hahahahahahahah
etc many links

And?
What have BLM done to hundreds of ma and pop innocent businesses? Looted and burned and attacked the owners.
Are you OK with that?

Isn't it obvious OP?

These are the vestiges of the KKK and other assorted White Supremacist factions, that's still trying to keep America in the racist gutter that its been working to get out of.

Isn't it obvious OP?

These are the vestiges of the KKK and other assorted White Supremacist factions, that's still trying to keep America in the racist gutter that its been working to get out of.

Today there are more members of the Jedi religion than the eensy remnant of the KKK (which was a Democrat organization) in the U.S.

Why would you think Trump supporters are attacking BLM?? Is it because they believe all lives matter?

Today there are more members of the Jedi religion than the eensy remnant of the KKK (which was a Democrat organization) in the U.S.
Why do you find it important to point out that they were democrats? You know they were the conservatives of the time, right?

Additionally, during the Obama Administration, you were informed that there were literally less than a handful of New Black Panther members. Yet, that fact did not stop your self-proclaimed conservative ilk on USMB in making quite the federal case about it. Remember? So why has your logic and arguments changing over this group?

I look forward to your response.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back