Why are the forum whites so damn defensive sensitive and whiny when discussing race?

I'm not saying that whites should feel guilty, we should not. But.... we need to stop seeing color and see character. That's what MLK said - and MLK was right.

I happen to agree.

Hint: Clue in your racist buddy Basshole. His life would be infinitely better if he knew this basic truth.

its whites that have created the color problem so its only right that whites should stop it, don't pass off the problem not started by blacks onto blacks, your white ancestors created the problem and its modern day whites that have and do benefit from it.

I'm not saying that whites should feel guilty, we should not. But.... we need to stop seeing color and see character. That's what MLK said - and MLK was right.

I happen to agree.

Hint: Clue in your racist buddy Basshole. His life would be infinitely better if he knew this basic truth.

its whites that have created the color problem so its only right that whites should stop it, don't pass off the problem not started by blacks onto blacks, your white ancestors created the problem and its modern day whites that have and do benefit from it.

Blacks, such as you, fully contribute to the "color problem" on a daily or hourly basis.

And give due credit, of course, to your black ancestors who sold their fellow blacks to white slavers. Talk about the root of a problem!

I happen to agree.

That's bullshit.

Total bullshit.

You know what? When the Lord pulls our whole card and we are lying in a casket DEAD who is going to give a damn about what we believed in or talked about or voted for while we were living? NOBODY!! So why are we arguiing with each other over issues that really don't make a damn difference? As Humans we believe we are the superior beings when in actually WE ARE NOT!!:clap2:

You know what? When the Lord pulls our whole card and we are lying in a casket DEAD who is going to give a damn about what we believed in or talked about or voted for while we were living? NOBODY!! So why are we arguiing with each other over issues that really don't make a damn difference? As Humans we believe we are the superior beings when in actually WE ARE NOT!!:clap2:

So ... you came to an internet discussion board to tell us that there's no point in discussing anything?

I happen to agree.

That's bullshit.

Total bullshit.

Nope, total truth, total undeniable truth that you stick your head in the ground on and pretend hasn't happened and does happen.

I happen to agree.

It is heartless blacks and whites who have perpetuated the race problem.

I personally don't have a broblem with other races. When I do have problems, it is with individuals, and is not about color or race. However, sometimes the things people so are about race. I try to just take it as a personal peoblem.

How the black/white racism started is history. There are white and black racists. Both are heartless and hateful. In modern day racism is being perpetuated, but people cannot point to one race for it. If people cannot get along with me becaiuse I am white, it is their problem, they are racist. If people take anything that I do or say as racist, they are the racist. I love people. People come in various colors races. They are still people.

That's bullshit.

Total bullshit.

Nope, total truth, total undeniable truth that you stick your head in the ground on and pretend hasn't happened and does happen.

Nope. Your insistence that your bullshit is "truth" does nothing to change it from what it is: and what it is is just simple unadorned unpersuasive bullshit.

I came to tell you that what you are discussing is RIDICULOUS!! Why not discuss something that needs to be discussed: Senior Care!! I work for an agency that provides in-home services to the elderly and there are a lot of old ppl who are living in their homes without anyone to help them. Their children only come around at the 1st of the month and that's to take money away from them. Something needs to be done!!

I came to tell you that what you are discussing is RIDICULOUS!! Why not discuss something that needs to be discussed: Senior Care!! I work for an agency that provides in-home services to the elderly and there are a lot of old ppl who are living in their homes without anyone to help them. Their children only come around at the 1st of the month and that's to take money away from them. Something needs to be done!!

While I agree that the empty racist opinions of the author of the OP are hardly worth much of anything (and that further discussion of his silliness is destined to accomplish nothing much, either), I kinda still disagree that there is no point at all in addressing it.

When a guy like the Basshole says his usual racist-ass shit, as he did yet again in this thread, I believe there is some purpose served in exposing it (again) for the racist crap it represents.

As for your proposed discussion (senior care), that might be a productive thread.

Go start it.

Those old people should have been nicer to their children when they were raising them. And they should be nice to them NOW if they want thier kids to see them more than once a month.

Nothing's worse than visiting with an old bitchy person who doesn't appreciate a fucking thing you do for them. Been there, done that. It ain't fun and it ain't worth having to manage their bills and fucking SS check which you pick up and take to the bank once a month. Truly.

Now....my Dad? He gets old and can't take care of himself, he's moving in with me and my kids. Hands down, no questions. He's always been good to me, cared about me and adores my kids.

My Mom? She can fuck off for all I care. She's an old bitch who finds fault with everything I do and say, finds fault with my children too--all the while comparing me to my "perfect" sister with the "perfect" house and the "perfect" husband and the "perfect" son. Mom can just go live with my sister. They fucking deserve each other.

Oh, by the way, Mom's a fucking died in the wool Hillary Clinton liberal. Cucking funt. :cuckoo:

Dad....card carrying Republican all his life. :D

I happen to agree.

It is heartless blacks and whites who have perpetuated the race problem.

I personally don't have a broblem with other races. When I do have problems, it is with individuals, and is not about color or race. However, sometimes the things people so are about race. I try to just take it as a personal peoblem.

How the black/white racism started is history. There are white and black racists. Both are heartless and hateful. In modern day racism is being perpetuated, but people cannot point to one race for it. If people cannot get along with me becaiuse I am white, it is their problem, they are racist. If people take anything that I do or say as racist, they are the racist. I love people. People come in various colors races. They are still people.

Blacks perpetuated no race problem, when you push a people into the corner they're going to come back fighting in any way that they can and that was the position that racist whites put blacks in. Malcolm X said it best at the beginning of this youtube video

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUSthrNcgQQ[/ame]

Your hero Malcolm X was King-Mac-Daddy of the anti-white racists.

Why you keep quoting him and posting clips of him is beyond me.

He hated us white debbils with all his being, and I rather doubt that ever changed. Even though you will claim he changed his ways, I know he didn't.

That's like saying David Duke now loves blacks. You and I would BOTH know that's bullshit.

And Malcolm X is full of shit. Loads. Just like you.

If all you do is read his shit, no wonder you're such a twisted racist hate monger.

Your hero Malcolm X was King-Mac-Daddy of the anti-white racists.

Why you keep quoting him and posting clips of him is beyond me.

He hated us white debbils with all his being, and I rather doubt that ever changed. Even though you will claim he changed his ways, I know he didn't.

That's like saying David Duke now loves blacks. You and I would BOTH know that's bullshit.

And Malcolm X is full of shit. Loads. Just like you.

If all you do is read his shit, no wonder you're such a twisted racist hate monger.

You just don't know anything about Malcolm X jackass, but he was the best black leader blacks in America ever had and stressed being self sufficient and doing for self. His statement at the beginning of the clip was dead on.

Its seems like everytime race is discussed and in particular when the crimes of whites against nonwhites are discussed, why do the forum whites try to make others look just as bad as their genocidal, murderous ancestors and argue the same strawman argument that people are accusing all whites? Whats the matter? Some of these same forum whites have no problem talking the good that whites have done past and present but get red and hot in the face when the crimes and wrongs of the same people are being discussed? race relations will never improve by ignoring the past and pretending that if it isn't discussed it isn't a problem.

I didn't bother reading any of the other responses to this thread. However allow me to explain. If you do nothing but bring up race, who is the racist? I grew up in a mixed neighborhood, I didn't know there was any difference between me and my best friend until some grown up told us he was black. I was taught as a child to be color blind and myself and all my siblings have stayed that way. In my immediate family there are Mexican, white, black, and Puerto Rican.

My mother taught us a little poem as we grew up and I never forgot it. It kind of makes white and black look rather stupid.

God made the colored.
He made them in the night.
He made them in a hurry,
And forgot to paint them white.

You need to grow up and lose this racist BS.

Its seems like everytime race is discussed and in particular when the crimes of whites against nonwhites are discussed, why do the forum whites try to make others look just as bad as their genocidal, murderous ancestors and argue the same strawman argument that people are accusing all whites? Whats the matter? Some of these same forum whites have no problem talking the good that whites have done past and present but get red and hot in the face when the crimes and wrongs of the same people are being discussed? race relations will never improve by ignoring the past and pretending that if it isn't discussed it isn't a problem.

Why are the forum blacks so determined that forum whites are racist and sensitive? Maybe forum whites don't like being insulted with baseless bullshit accusations.

Just a thought.

Why are the forum blacks so determined that forum whites are racist and sensitive? Maybe forum whites don't like being insulted with baseless bullshit accusations.

Just a thought.

I like being insulted with baseless bullshit accusations, and I'm terribly hurt that you'd suggest otherwise.
:sad:

I didn't bother reading any of the other responses to this thread. However allow me to explain. If you do nothing but bring up race, who is the racist? I grew up in a mixed neighborhood, I didn't know there was any difference between me and my best friend until some grown up told us he was black. I was taught as a child to be color blind and myself and all my siblings have stayed that way. In my immediate family there are Mexican, white, black, and Puerto Rican.

My mother taught us a little poem as we grew up and I never forgot it. It kind of makes white and black look rather stupid.

God made the colored.
He made them in the night.
He made them in a hurry,
And forgot to paint them white.

You need to grow up and lose this racist BS.

The race problem was created by the ancestors of modern day white Americans and because of those past actions we have the social and economic order of today, so asking blacks to be color blind is hypocritical in light of the fact that whites were never colorblind in the beginning. The country is so racialized that trying to think colorblind is impossible.

Just a thought.

I like being insulted with baseless bullshit accusations, and I'm terribly hurt that you'd suggest otherwise.
:sad:

:lol:

Forum List

Back