Why are the forum whites so damn defensive sensitive and whiny when discussing race?

Its seems like everytime race is discussed and in particular when the crimes of whites against nonwhites are discussed, why do the forum whites try to make others look just as bad as their genocidal, murderous ancestors and argue the same strawman argument that people are accusing all whites? Whats the matter? Some of these same forum whites have no problem talking the good that whites have done past and present but get red and hot in the face when the crimes and wrongs of the same people are being discussed? race relations will never improve by ignoring the past and pretending that if it isn't discussed it isn't a problem.

Why are you whining about whining?

Its seems like everytime race is discussed and in particular when the crimes of whites against nonwhites are discussed, why do the forum whites try to make others look just as bad as their genocidal, murderous ancestors and argue the same strawman argument that people are accusing all whites? Whats the matter? Some of these same forum whites have no problem talking the good that whites have done past and present but get red and hot in the face when the crimes and wrongs of the same people are being discussed? race relations will never improve by ignoring the past and pretending that if it isn't discussed it isn't a problem.

Why are you whining about whining about whining?:razz:

Why are you whining about whining about whining?:razz:

Because I'm on the rag. So fuck off. :evil:

I think many of the forum's Whites are so damned defensive, sensitive and whiney because those are attributes that are valued in sensitively, defensive, whiney white communities. You see, being white and seeing all the privileges blacks and other minorites get just makes whites feel so left out and second class.

It's as if whites need to be reminded that they also deserve good things, like being stopped while driving down a city street for no discernable reasons at all. Whites feel they too are entitled to a share of happiness. It's tough being white in a multicultured siociety. ne is always reminded that being white is not all that. Whites will one day refuse to beat themslelves up over things like racial prejudice and inventing things like phrenology only to find out their belief systems are based on goo goo science. Whites may one day feel attractive as persons and not as advantaged individuals because of belinging to the lucky sperm club, .... but 'we' digress...we whites can be fun to be with.

Why are the forum whites so damn defensive sensitive and whiny when discussing race?

They aren't.

The Basshole's perception is just all fucked up.

That's because the Basshole is a racist fuck, blinded by his irrationality.

Charlie is no more a racist than I am, Liability. He is not a racist. I wish people would stop dismissing everything he says with this 'racist' label. If you could understand where he's coming from, you would see no racism.... You would see a decent person who tries to challenge others to think about race.

Well, except for the fact that you are wrong about him and that he is a racist.

You don't challenge "those" white folks to ponder an alleged fact if the only basis you have to claim the alleged fact as a "fact" is that you are being a racist about "those" whites in the first place.

Most of what the Basshole says fits in that category.

He makes glaring, usually baseless, generalizations about whites as though his racist perceptions were "the truth."

When whites behave like that toward blacks, they are rightly condemned as racists.

Well, guess what? When a black guy does it about whites, he too is just being racist.

If he wants to challenge the way many or most whites allegedly think about race issues, then he is first obliged to back up his premises. Basing them on racial stereotypes is a racist shortcut to actual thought. And if the Basshole is guilty of that (which he is) then the right label is properly applied to him and his manner of "debate:" racism.

I think many of the forum's Whites are so damned defensive, sensitive and whiney because those are attributes that are valued in sensitively, defensive, whiney white communities.

Where is this community? Whites by and large are busy apologizing for being white, not being "whiny". I guess that's a form of whiny, but not what you're talking about.

Also, is anyone here denying that BLACKS don't fucking flip their 'fro's at the slightest of slights? Ross Perot get shot down because he said "you people." Blacks don't even know what they want to be CALLED... I think when it comes to racial oversensitivity, whites are way behind.

Last edited:

The problem is that by "race relations improving", you mean whites kiss more black ass, give them more money, and basically roll over for them. That's what MOST blacks mean by "we need to improve race relations." They never mean WE BLACKS could clean up our act! To blacks, "ending racism" is entirely something that's a white responsibility.

What I wish whites would do is grow a spine and say, "Yes, I'm white. We're white. We've got a right to be with each other and do our own thing. If you don't like it, you can go elsewhere."

Blacks have as much right here as you do, William. You don't like that - you fuck off and go elsewhere.

If people like you would stop justifying racism, people like Charlie wouldn't have to keep reminding us that racism still exists. You, William, are the problem - not the solution.

He wasn't justifying racism. He was saying it runs both ways.

Racism exists... but racism exists in all races. I think a significant number of whites just feel that we are not responsible for the sins of the past and, by continually whining on about things we cannot change, perpetuates racism. The only way we can stop racism is to allow it to die - not keep using it against each other.

Many of todays whites may not be committing the same exact sins of their ancestors, no one is saying this so its pointless for anyone to get defensive and beat on that strawman argument, just because todays whites did commit the sins of their ancestors do not they're absolved from dismantling the racist legacy their ancestors have perpetuated. The social and economic order that exists today was started in the days of slavery, not by so called dysfunctional "black culture," laziness and unwillingness to succeed.

REALITY check. Until the Democrats started the " new society" and created victimhood for all blacks the reality is black families prospered and did well. Only in the last 40 years have we seen the near total destruction of the inner city black family and its moors and work ethic.
Who knew the inner city had moors?

Speak of the North! A lonely moor
Silent and dark and trackless swells,
The waves of some wild streamlet pour
Hurriedly through its ferny dells.
~Charlotte Brontë

Blacks have as much right here as you do, William. You don't like that - you fuck off and go elsewhere.

That's not the answer to race problems in America. The fact that "we're all here" is the problem, not the solution.

The "race problem" can only be approached in a manner to be solved by looking at the past and present and how one has led to the other. If the racists want to leave and hate the fact that the US is diverse why don't they leave?

I think many of the forum's Whites are so damned defensive, sensitive and whiney because those are attributes that are valued in sensitively, defensive, whiney white communities.

Where is this community? Whites by and large are busy apologizing for being white, not being "whiny". I guess that's a form of whiny, but not what you're talking about.

Also, is anyone here denying that BLACKS don't fucking flip their 'fro's at the slightest of slights? Ross Perot get shot down because he said "you people." Blacks don't even know what they want to be CALLED... I think when it comes to racial oversensitivity, whites are way behind.

After a history of slights, no slight should go unchallenged because some people can be racial offensive out of ignorance because they don't know they are being such.

After a history of slights, no slight should go unchallenged because some people can be racial offensive out of ignorance because they don't know they are being such.

But not everything some idiot CLAIMS is a "slight" actually qualifies AS a "slight."

They aren't.

The Basshole's perception is just all fucked up.

That's because the Basshole is a racist fuck, blinded by his irrationality.

Charlie is no more a racist than I am, Liability. He is not a racist. I wish people would stop dismissing everything he says with this 'racist' label. If you could understand where he's coming from, you would see no racism.... You would see a decent person who tries to challenge others to think about race.

Well, except for the fact that you are wrong about him and that he is a racist.

You don't challenge "those" white folks to ponder an alleged fact if the only basis you have to claim the alleged fact as a "fact" is that you are being a racist about "those" whites in the first place.

Most of what the Basshole says fits in that category.

He makes glaring, usually baseless, generalizations about whites as though his racist perceptions were "the truth."

When whites behave like that toward blacks, they are rightly condemned as racists.

Well, guess what? When a black guy does it about whites, he too is just being racist.

If he wants to challenge the way many or most whites allegedly think about race issues, then he is first obliged to back up his premises. Basing them on racial stereotypes is a racist shortcut to actual thought. And if the Basshole is guilty of that (which he is) then the right label is properly applied to him and his manner of "debate:" racism.

Perhaps I see it as more understandable for a black person to be slightly sceptical when it comes to racism. I perhaps cut people some slack because I think that blacks experience more racism than I do. What I experience - on a regular basis - is people judging me on my blonde hair and blue eyes - you think the dumb blonde thing is a joke? It isn't. People make judgements about me - 'she's cute therefore she's stupid' - I even once had a guy who told me that I didn't have to work hard, I could get by on my looks. I kid you not! That attititude affects people. Perhaps that's why I understand Charlie. I like Charlie. I think he has a good heart.

Liability is just trolling the Bass with his obsessive personal attacks and name calling and because he's obviously mad and stays mad, why is he mad?

Well, perhaps you should stop baiting people and stop this nonsense. It’s funny, you never have anything positive to say, it’s always negative, generalized and thinly disguised attacks. You are race baiting, so you want a pat on the back or a Nobel Peace prize for it? Dude, get a shrink.

Perhaps that's why I understand Charlie. I like Charlie. I think he has a good heart.

Class, here's how liberal whites hope to absolve themselves of the "sin" of being white: by kissing black ass.

Nobody said being white was a sin, however you think being black is a sin, even though biological race doesn't exist.

Well, perhaps you should stop baiting people and stop this nonsense. It’s funny, you never have anything positive to say, it’s always negative, generalized and thinly disguised attacks. You are race baiting, so you want a pat on the back or a Nobel Peace prize for it? Dude, get a shrink.

Trolling the Bass' post isn't going to change facts so why resort to trolling?

Forum List

Back