Why are the forum whites so damn defensive sensitive and whiny when discussing race?

quote=charlie bass

the bass has said nothing racist, he has simply said the truth and what malcolm x was true, not just for blacks but also for whites. True real dialogue about race is what a lot of whites have been avoiding because no one wants to admit and address the fact that the actions of the past set the basis for what has happened in the future which the present time right now, the past cannot be excluded from what is going on in the present and and future.

I believe everyone believes the present was made out of the past.

Was the past unfair to many? YES

Was the past only unfair to blacks? NO

People today in America have equal rights under the law. This is probably as fair as it will be.

Recalling past events that no living person can change especially when most events that are recalled are about negative actions of one race only might appear racist.

We need to stop seeing color and see character.

The world is a mess. It has always been a mess. It will always be a mess. This is why we don’t call this world heaven.

Last edited:
its whites that have created the color problem so its only right that whites should stop it, don't pass off the problem not started by blacks onto blacks, your white ancestors created the problem and its modern day whites that have and do benefit from it.

It is heartless blacks and whites who have perpetuated the race problem.

I personally don't have a broblem with other races. When I do have problems, it is with individuals, and is not about color or race. However, sometimes the things people so are about race. I try to just take it as a personal peoblem.

How the black/white racism started is history. There are white and black racists. Both are heartless and hateful. In modern day racism is being perpetuated, but people cannot point to one race for it. If people cannot get along with me becaiuse I am white, it is their problem, they are racist. If people take anything that I do or say as racist, they are the racist. I love people. People come in various colors races. They are still people.

Blacks perpetuated no race problem, when you push a people into the corner they're going to come back fighting in any way that they can and that was the position that racist whites put blacks in. Malcolm X said it best at the beginning of this youtube video

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUSthrNcgQQ[/ame]

This proves you to be a total racist, perpetuating the racist problems in this country. That quote wass 100% racist, and hateful. It was unforgivinh, and vengful. It was the kind of things wars are sparked from.

It is heartless blacks and whites who have perpetuated the race problem.

I personally don't have a broblem with other races. When I do have problems, it is with individuals, and is not about color or race. However, sometimes the things people so are about race. I try to just take it as a personal peoblem.

How the black/white racism started is history. There are white and black racists. Both are heartless and hateful. In modern day racism is being perpetuated, but people cannot point to one race for it. If people cannot get along with me becaiuse I am white, it is their problem, they are racist. If people take anything that I do or say as racist, they are the racist. I love people. People come in various colors races. They are still people.

Blacks perpetuated no race problem, when you push a people into the corner they're going to come back fighting in any way that they can and that was the position that racist whites put blacks in. Malcolm X said it best at the beginning of this youtube video

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUSthrNcgQQ[/ame]

This proves you to be a total racist, perpetuating the racist problems in this country. That quote wass 100% racist, and hateful. It was unforgivinh, and vengful. It was the kind of things wars are sparked from.

Yep....but white debbils is supposed to keeps day moufs shut and say yassah to the black folks for things white folks many generations ago did to black folks of many generations ago.

Sorry, but I didn't create Jim Crow. My family never owned slaves. We've never mistreated blacks (or anyone else) purposely or otherwise, and I owe blacks absolutely ZIP ZERO and NADA.

Just because my skin is "white", doesn't mean I share the burden of slavery or Jim Crow. I was born in the 1960s. It ain't my doing. Not my kids doin. Not even my parents doin, since they were born in Boston--where there was no Jim Crow or slavery at the time of their birth.

Sorry black racists....this isn't mine, and I don't own it.

If you want to walk around with a giant chip on your shoulder and hate in your heart for whites, I can't stop you. But THAT is your decision and YOUR problem. Not ours.

• Thanks
Reactions: B94
Problem solved everyone on this board. Hear yee hear yee everybody. All of the posts from the Bass are turned to total horse shit now. He is white as well. Problem over and this is my last post to this moron. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET A FUCKING LIFE. End of conversation.

Its seems like everytime race is discussed and in particular when the crimes of whites against nonwhites are discussed, why do the forum whites try to make others look just as bad as their genocidal, murderous ancestors and argue the same strawman argument that people are accusing all whites? Whats the matter? Some of these same forum whites have no problem talking the good that whites have done past and present but get red and hot in the face when the crimes and wrongs of the same people are being discussed? race relations will never improve by ignoring the past and pretending that if it isn't discussed it isn't a problem.

Racism exists... but racism exists in all races. I think a significant number of whites just feel that we are not responsible for the sins of the past and, by continually whining on about things we cannot change, perpetuates racism. The only way we can stop racism is to allow it to die - not keep using it against each other.

Many of todays whites may not be committing the same exact sins of their ancestors, no one is saying this so its pointless for anyone to get defensive and beat on that strawman argument, just because todays whites did commit the sins of their ancestors do not they're absolved from dismantling the racist legacy their ancestors have perpetuated. The social and economic order that exists today was started in the days of slavery, not by so called dysfunctional "black culture," laziness and unwillingness to succeed.

Sweety, my ancestors were killing each other over in Europe (Yeah, I'm related to both sides of that) when yours were decorating the trees at Southern picnics. Three days of back labor says I'm family to you, too, iffin you like it or not (past posts say not), but I was adopted, so I'm related to everyone. Yo soy de todas partes soy de ninguna parte. From my vantage point at the misfit table, I'd like to point out a couple things you might not appreciate. You are a racial bigot. As such, you are part of the problem, and not part of the solution. Every ethnic, racial, and religious group has a little something in their history they'd rather not think about. It isn't a horrible thing to bring those things up, because sunlight it a cleansing agent, but to do so to put forth the superiority of your own is a smidge counter-intuitive to the spirit of the thing, and feeds the methods denial of those who really could use a lesson in what really happened way back when to put them in the "self made" positions they credit their own hard work rather than dumb luck for. In short, you're not helping.

The wife is mulatta, but black identified nonetheless and no race mixing isn't going to solve the race problem, true, real dialogue is the only thing that will as well as making a real effort to repeal the racist system that spawn the causes that led to the conditions.

I see, and you believe that quoting Malcom X and your racist rants are the true real dialogue that is needed? You truly do need help. Professional help.

The Bass has said nothing racist, he has simply said the truth and what Malcolm X was true, not just for blacks but also for whites. True real dialogue about race is what a lot of whites have been avoiding because no one wants to admit and address the fact that the actions of the past set the basis for what has happened in the future which the present time right now, the past cannot be excluded from what is going on in the present and and future.

Recently I've had two black guys in my place. I can't find my gun. I think one of them took it. Nothing else is missing. How did they find it? Did I have it out one day? OMG! Should I confront them? Tell them I'm going to report it stolen and tell the police who I suspect might have taken it and tell them I will name them? And then tell them if they bring the gun back, I'll let the matter go?

I wanted your advice. Their gonna call me a racist if I accuse them, but they are the only guys who've been in recently. Someone else could have broke in. It is possible. But ONLY the gun is gone? I think they just saw it on the counter and put it in their pocket. It was a small gun. But cool little 5 shot daringer. $200 bucks. What should I do? Should I attempt to get it back or is it gone?

I hope I'm wrong and I just forgot where I hid it, but I've looked EVERYWHERE!!!!

I'm not saying that whites should feel guilty, we should not. But.... we need to stop seeing color and see character. That's what MLK said - and MLK was right.

I happen to agree.

Hint: Clue in your racist buddy Basshole. His life would be infinitely better if he knew this basic truth.

Charlie is not a racist. Just because you don't get him doesn't make him a racist, Jeny. I actually agree with him.... some whites on here get very defensive about race.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH4ivOyO0PQ&feature=related]YouTube - racistcartoonclips[/ame]

I'm not saying that whites should feel guilty, we should not. But.... we need to stop seeing color and see character. That's what MLK said - and MLK was right.

I happen to agree.

Hint: Clue in your racist buddy Basshole. His life would be infinitely better if he knew this basic truth.

Charlie is not a racist. Just because you don't get him doesn't make him a racist, Jeny. I actually agree with him.... some whites on here get very defensive about race.

But that's not what the Basshole said. Look at the idiot's thread headline. "Why are the forum whites so damn defensive sensitive and whiny when discussing race?" The schmuck didn't say it like you said it, which would be sumpin' like: "Why are SOME OF the forum whites so damn defensive sensitive and whiny when discussing race?"

Those are two very different questions with very different underlying suppositions. I presume that you don't agree with the Basshole's racist supposition.

Its seems like everytime race is discussed and in particular when the crimes of whites against nonwhites are discussed, why do the forum whites try to make others look just as bad as their genocidal, murderous ancestors and argue the same strawman argument that people are accusing all whites? Whats the matter? Some of these same forum whites have no problem talking the good that whites have done past and present but get red and hot in the face when the crimes and wrongs of the same people are being discussed? race relations will never improve by ignoring the past and pretending that if it isn't discussed it isn't a problem.

It's a few reasons.

1. That not all whites are descended from the same people, even in America.

2. Most white Americans ancestors came from poverty, that being said, they weren't in a position to commit "crimes" against other races.

3. Most white Americans ancestors weren't guilty of anything.

4. What does what someone who has the same skin color who's long dead and of no relation to the white person in general, have to do with them ? Would you like to be held personally responsible for the millions of crimes commited by blacks ?

5. It's confrontational.

6. Not all whites suffer from white guilt.

7. You're an idiot.

8. We're sick of hearing it.

Racism exists... but racism exists in all races. I think a significant number of whites just feel that we are not responsible for the sins of the past and, by continually whining on about things we cannot change, perpetuates racism. The only way we can stop racism is to allow it to die - not keep using it against each other.

Bass is a racist. He only knows to keep posting racist comments about whites, like the one that starts this thread and then pretend whites are the problem.

No, I don't think Charlie is a racist. I think a lot of minorities are a product of an environment that is changing.... they have seen the ugly face of racism. Obviously, that impacts on their view. They, more than most, have a right to question.

They aren't the only ones. But of course, it's only ok to be a racist if :

a. You're a racial minority, no matter your class.

b. You're a mainstream white American of lower middleclass and higher and you're targetting poor white ethnic minorities.

Many of todays whites may not be committing the same exact sins of their ancestors, no one is saying this so its pointless for anyone to get defensive and beat on that strawman argument, just because todays whites did commit the sins of their ancestors do not they're absolved from dismantling the racist legacy their ancestors have perpetuated. The social and economic order that exists today was started in the days of slavery, not by so called dysfunctional "black culture," laziness and unwillingness to succeed.

The closest to anything my ancestors have done is to rebel against a racist and genocidal government in Europe, then be sent here as slaves, and then rebel against their slave masters and be exiled to the frontier, where they fought the Cherokees for three generations for the right to live.

Other than that, my ancestors ain't done shit. But nice try.

One of the main reasons I dislike 'liberal' policies is that, to me, they are fundamentally racist. They start off with the assumption that minorities need to be taken care of, given special status. Black people - like whites - and everyone else - are perfectly capable of taking care of themselves. I find the liberal attitute towards miniorities offensive. I don't treat anyone as more or less deserving than anyone else. I could not give a rats ass about color. The liberal policies only serve to emphasis what divides people. There is no 'black culture' any more than there is a 'white culture'.... There is no such thing as 'African American'... We are all American.

I agree with you about liberal policies towards racial minorities. But, I think there should be Affirmitive Action for all poor, and the way it's situated now, and liberals attitudes towards the poor, it's a divide and conquer tactic.

But there is a black culture, various white cultures, various Hispanic and Asian cultures. I'm white, but I'm Appalachian, my culture is quite different from yours , from family structures and kinship identities, dialect, worldview, past experience, current socioeconomic status. I consider myself an American citizen, but not an American. I'm an Appalachian and many of us feel this way.

REALITY check. Until the Democrats started the " new society" and created victimhood for all blacks the reality is black families prospered and did well. Only in the last 40 years have we seen the near total destruction of the inner city black family and its moors and work ethic.

Stupid, this racism and new society crap you're spinning about isn't the result of any damn political party because whites, whether Democrat and or Republican benefit from the racist acts of their ancestors and blacks, whether Democrat or Republican suffered and still because of it. The white over black dynamic is the one constant that has not changed.

The destruction of the black inner city people came with the explosion of crack and the government's fake war of drugs which is being fought exclusively in black inner cities, little wonder why drugs in white neighborhoods are ignored and spiral out of control.

I've benefited from being white ? Since when ? Do you know my past ? No you don't, it's just an ignorant and offensive assumption that I'm well off or any of that.

I was born towards the end of the birth order in a large family, in a broken down and unsafe trailer in a holler in WVA, no heating, no running water, sporadic electricity, hunger, extreme poverty, threadbare clothing, no medical treatment.

But I grew up, worked since i was 14, got my GED, worked two jobs through college and went to school fulltime and after racking up a felony and a juvie record. So you know what ? Fuck you ******.

The problem is that by "race relations improving", you mean whites kiss more black ass, give them more money, and basically roll over for them. That's what MOST blacks mean by "we need to improve race relations." They never mean WE BLACKS could clean up our act! To blacks, "ending racism" is entirely something that's a white responsibility.

What I wish whites would do is grow a spine and say, "Yes, I'm white. We're white. We've got a right to be with each other and do our own thing. If you don't like it, you can go elsewhere."

Blacks have as much right here as you do, William. You don't like that - you fuck off and go elsewhere.

If people like you would stop justifying racism, people like Charlie wouldn't have to keep reminding us that racism still exists. You, William, are the problem - not the solution.

Charlie is just as racist as any of the other white racists here. Just because he's black doesn't excuse it. People like him target poor whites for hate crimes and discriminate against them and white ethnic minorities. You think that his racism doesn't effect other people ? It does, and it causes white racism. People like him are the reason now you have an upsurge in militant white racists.

I blame dat rap music.

I don't feel uncomfortable talking about race with my black friends. In fact, a good friend refused to borrow my pink pen yesterday because he said it was gay. I replied "what's up with you black men and homophobia?" He responded "that's the way I was raised". There should be no shame in that. We're all a little prejudiced some times.

I've noticed that, but as soon as they're locked up, they're either fucking each other or raping someone.

In my local paper today was an article about how Youngstown Ohio has a hiring policy for it's police and Fire departments.

For every two white officers or firemen they hire they must hire one Black or woman.

They keep two separate hiring lists. The Mayor who is black said (and I paraphrase) Blacks and women normally don't do as well on the tests, but they are just as qualified.

HUH?

Talk about racism running rampant.

Why are the forum whites so damn defensive sensitive and whiny when discussing race?

They aren't.

The Basshole's perception is just all fucked up.

That's because the Basshole is a racist fuck, blinded by his irrationality.

Charlie is no more a racist than I am, Liability. He is not a racist. I wish people would stop dismissing everything he says with this 'racist' label. If you could understand where he's coming from, you would see no racism.... You would see a decent person who tries to challenge others to think about race.

Yes he is, he paints all whites with the same paintbrush because of our skincolor. He assumes all whites are the same. Which offends me much more than the average white American.

In my local paper today was an article about how Youngstown Ohio has a hiring policy for it's police and Fire departments.

For every two white officers or firemen they hire they must hire one Black or woman.

They keep two separate hiring lists. The Mayor who is black said (and I paraphrase) Blacks and women normally don't do as well on the tests, but they are just as qualified.

HUH?

Talk about racism running rampant.

lol Well look at Youngstown though. They're all idiots there. But if they don't do well enough to pass, then they're not as qualified. I'm sick of all kinds of shit being dumbed down to help black folks. That's why I took my children out of public schools, that and their only choice was to attend an Afrocentric school.

I think many of the forum's Whites are so damned defensive, sensitive and whiney because those are attributes that are valued in sensitively, defensive, whiney white communities. You see, being white and seeing all the privileges blacks and other minorites get just makes whites feel so left out and second class.

It's as if whites need to be reminded that they also deserve good things, like being stopped while driving down a city street for no discernable reasons at all. Whites feel they too are entitled to a share of happiness. It's tough being white in a multicultured siociety. ne is always reminded that being white is not all that. Whites will one day refuse to beat themslelves up over things like racial prejudice and inventing things like phrenology only to find out their belief systems are based on goo goo science. Whites may one day feel attractive as persons and not as advantaged individuals because of belinging to the lucky sperm club, .... but 'we' digress...we whites can be fun to be with.

"We"? Gotta turd in your pocket ? The only advantage I've had in life is a two parent home and high intelligence. Everything else I had to struggle for, and yes I've been pulled over for no reason and it's happened many times. It's a part of life in a poor community.

Forum List

Back