Why are the forum whites so damn defensive sensitive and whiny when discussing race?

Your hero Malcolm X was King-Mac-Daddy of the anti-white racists.

Why you keep quoting him and posting clips of him is beyond me.

He hated us white debbils with all his being, and I rather doubt that ever changed. Even though you will claim he changed his ways, I know he didn't.

That's like saying David Duke now loves blacks. You and I would BOTH know that's bullshit.

And Malcolm X is full of shit. Loads. Just like you.

If all you do is read his shit, no wonder you're such a twisted racist hate monger.

You just don't know anything about Malcolm X jackass, but he was the best black leader blacks in America ever had and stressed being self sufficient and doing for self. His statement at the beginning of the clip was dead on.

You and Malcolm X. Two peas in a pod.

Twisted fucking white-hating racists. You're just like David Duke, only in reverse.

Sick. :cuckoo:

Its seems like everytime race is discussed and in particular when the crimes of whites against nonwhites are discussed, why do the forum whites try to make others look just as bad as their genocidal, murderous ancestors and argue the same strawman argument that people are accusing all whites? Whats the matter? Some of these same forum whites have no problem talking the good that whites have done past and present but get red and hot in the face when the crimes and wrongs of the same people are being discussed? race relations will never improve by ignoring the past and pretending that if it isn't discussed it isn't a problem.

I didn't bother reading any of the other responses to this thread. However allow me to explain. If you do nothing but bring up race, who is the racist? I grew up in a mixed neighborhood, I didn't know there was any difference between me and my best friend until some grown up told us he was black. I was taught as a child to be color blind and myself and all my siblings have stayed that way. In my immediate family there are Mexican, white, black, and Puerto Rican.

My mother taught us a little poem as we grew up and I never forgot it. It kind of makes white and black look rather stupid.

God made the colored.
He made them in the night.
He made them in a hurry,
And forgot to paint them white.

You need to grow up and lose this racist BS.

The race problem was created by the ancestors of modern day white Americans and because of those past actions we have the social and economic order of today, so asking blacks to be color blind is hypocritical in light of the fact that whites were never colorblind in the beginning. The country is so racialized that trying to think colorblind is impossible.

Repeating your racist bullshit ad-nauseum doesn't make it true, Basshole. :cuckoo:

Its seems like everytime race is discussed and in particular when the crimes of whites against nonwhites are discussed, why do the forum whites try to make others look just as bad as their genocidal, murderous ancestors and argue the same strawman argument that people are accusing all whites? Whats the matter? Some of these same forum whites have no problem talking the good that whites have done past and present but get red and hot in the face when the crimes and wrongs of the same people are being discussed? race relations will never improve by ignoring the past and pretending that if it isn't discussed it isn't a problem.

Why are the forum blacks so determined that forum whites are racist and sensitive? Maybe forum whites don't like being insulted with baseless bullshit accusations.

Just a thought.

You're full of more crap than an elephant cage, everything the Bass has said is and can be backed up by facts, even in this thread the Bass' words have been proven.

I didn't bother reading any of the other responses to this thread. However allow me to explain. If you do nothing but bring up race, who is the racist? I grew up in a mixed neighborhood, I didn't know there was any difference between me and my best friend until some grown up told us he was black. I was taught as a child to be color blind and myself and all my siblings have stayed that way. In my immediate family there are Mexican, white, black, and Puerto Rican.

My mother taught us a little poem as we grew up and I never forgot it. It kind of makes white and black look rather stupid.

God made the colored.
He made them in a hurry,

The race problem was created by the ancestors of modern day white Americans and because of those past actions we have the social and economic order of today, so asking blacks to be color blind is hypocritical in light of the fact that whites were never colorblind in the beginning. The country is so racialized that trying to think colorblind is impossible.

Repeating your racist bullshit ad-nauseum doesn't make it true, Basshole. :cuckoo:

Because you'e in denial hopelessly if you believe that whites did not start the race problem in America and instead believe that blacks revolting against oppression by racist whites is the cause of the race problem. It was your ancestors that created and brought Jim Crow legislation[Apartheid American style] into existence, not blacks.

Because you'e in denial hopelessly if you believe that whites did not start the race problem in America and instead believe that blacks revolting against oppression by racist whites is the cause of the race problem. It was your ancestors that created and brought Jim Crow legislation[Apartheid American style] into existence, not blacks.

Bullshit.

My ancestors are from IRELAND. We came to the US during the Potato Famine, when the British tried to kill off all the Irish Catholics.

This was late 1800's/early 1900's. Well after the abolition of slavery.

My ancestors were INDENTURED SERVANTS. They worked in bondage for years to pay off their passage on a death ship to the US. That is, the ones that didn't end up dead and thrown overboard as fish food.

Don't you EVER fucking whine to me about MY ANCESTORS again. YOU HAVE NOT A FUCKING CLUE WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

We had NOT A FUCKING THING TO DO WITH SLAVERY.

We were once enslaved here in the US ourselves.

Dickhead.

:evil:

You are so Right! But why do you keep harping on it?? I live in a community which is in an urban city and Blacks and Whites are living together, getting high together, making babies together there is not a street you walk down where you do not see and Black and White person TOGETHER!! ISN'T THAT WHAT YOU WANT?? OR IS IT NOT??

Bullshit.

My ancestors are from IRELAND. We came to the US during the Potato Famine, when the British tried to kill off all the Irish Catholics.

My ancestors were INDENTURED SERVANTS. They worked in bondage for years to pay off their passage on a death ship to the US. That is, the ones that didn't end up dead and thrown overboard as fish food.

Don't you EVER fucking whine to me about MY ANCESTORS again. YOU HAVE NOT A FUCKING CLUE WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

Dickhead.

Indentured servitude didn't exist in the late 1800s early 1900s you stupid jackass, but nonetheless they still benefited from Jim Crow.

God made the colored.
He made them in a hurry,

Impossible? Really? I am truly surprised. Because my family does it rather well. And then there was 22 years on active duty in the US Army where I only had 2 problems related to race that I can remember. One from a white jerk and once from 2 black fools. They all learned their lessons rather quickly.

To paraphrase a (Black) General I heard speak once. " When you are in a hole and a hand reaches down to help you out, you do not first look at the color of that hand."

You are so Right! But why do you keep harping on it?? I live in a community which is in an urban city and Blacks and Whites are living together, getting high together, making babies together there is not a street you walk down where you do not see and Black and White person TOGETHER!! ISN'T THAT WHAT YOU WANT?? OR IS IT NOT??

First of all the Bass' mother in law is white and we both get along fine. The Bass works with mostly conservative whites at work and goes to a church that is about 30% white so what is your point? Racemixing isn't going to stop the race problem.

Bullshit.

Dickhead.

Indentured servitude didn't exist in the late 1800s early 1900s you stupid jackass, but nonetheless they still benefited from Jim Crow.

Oh, bullshit. They did.

And there was no Jim Crow in BOSTON, MASS, you fucking fool.

THAT is where my ancestors got off the ship and were held in servituded until they paid their freight to the US.

Read up on the plight of the Irish, you damned fucking ignoramus.

Do it, or I'll start quoting some famous black authors who are quite well versed on the plight of the Irish and I will EDUCATE your foolish ass.

God made the colored.
He made them in a hurry,

Impossible? Really? I am truly surprised. Because my family does it rather well. And then there was 22 years on active duty in the US Army where I only had 2 problems related to race that I can remember. One from a white jerk and once from 2 black fools. They all learned their lessons rather quickly.

To paraphrase a (Black) General I heard speak once. " When you are in a hole and a hand reaches down to help you out, you do not first look at the color of that hand."

The Bass was in the military also, as a reserve officer, but nonetheless in the military. The military has less racism because of how they train people to be a cohesive unit ready for war. The race problem is just as big as it was years ago.

OH, and SHUT YOUR FUCKING PIEHOLE about MY ANCESTORS.

You don't have ANY right to go on about them. They never owned a slave. They never discriminated against anyone--they were discriminated against enough in their lifetimes that they wouldn't do that to someone else.

Remember "No Irish Need Apply". THAT was FUCKING REAL, dickhead.

Nobody wanted to rent to the Irish. Nobody wanted to give them jobs. Nobody wanted their kids to go to school with Irish Catholic children.

Yeah, my ancestors know all about the shit you whine about incessantly. How come I'm not starting thread after thread after thread about how badly THEY were treated and about how I'M OWED REPARATIONS?

Now go fuck yourself, Basshole. You're as stupid as you are black.

First of all the Bass' mother in law is white and we both get along fine. The Bass works with mostly conservative whites at work and goes to a church that is about 30% white so what is your point? Racemixing isn't going to stop the race problem.

Your Mother in Law is White? Not your wife? your church is 30% white and you don't believe race mixing will stop the race problem? I guess it won't with attitudes like yours. How do those white people in your life stand hearing this racist BS all the time? I'd be telling you to shut the fuck up.

Your Mother in Law is White? Not your wife? your church is 30% white and you don't believe race mixing will stop the race problem? I guess it won't with attitudes like yours. How do those white people in your life stand hearing this racist BS all the time? I'd be telling you to shut the fuck up.

The wife is mulatta, but black identified nonetheless and no race mixing isn't going to solve the race problem, true, real dialogue is the only thing that will as well as making a real effort to repeal the racist system that spawn the causes that led to the conditions.

You have said that you are a 'light skinned black man' so you must have WHITE genes. Is that the problem?! I too am light-skinned and it doesn't bother me a bit. I could care less. All I want to do in my last years on this Earth is get along with everyone be they White, Black, Hispanic, African (they don't call themselves Black), Asian or whoever. I just don't understand why the issue of race is such a big problem when I know that I am mixed and have been discriminated against but lived through it and NOW have moved on. Life is too short to linger on something you can't fix and something that only God can cure!!

Last edited:
You have said that you are a 'light skinned black man' so you must have WHITE genes. Is that the problem?! I too am light-skinned and it doesn't bother me a bit. I could care less. All I want to do in my last years on this Earth is get along with everyone be they White, Black, Hispanic, African (they don't call themselves Black), Asian or whoever. I just don't understand why the issue of race is such a big problem when I know that I am mixed and have been discriminated against but lived through it and NOW have moved on. Life is too short to linger on something you can't fix and something that only God can cure!!

Actually the Bass has more Native American ancestry than white ancestry, the bass' maternal great-grandfather was French, but none of that matters, the Bass is black, the same with his mother, black despite any mixture and no, having some white ancestry doesn't bother the Bass.

The wife is mulatta, but black identified nonetheless and no race mixing isn't going to solve the race problem, true, real dialogue is the only thing that will as well as making a real effort to repeal the racist system that spawn the causes that led to the conditions.

I see, and you believe that quoting Malcom X and your racist rants are the true real dialogue that is needed? You truly do need help. Professional help.

I see, and you believe that quoting Malcom X and your racist rants are the true real dialogue that is needed? You truly do need help. Professional help.

The Bass has said nothing racist, he has simply said the truth and what Malcolm X was true, not just for blacks but also for whites. True real dialogue about race is what a lot of whites have been avoiding because no one wants to admit and address the fact that the actions of the past set the basis for what has happened in the future which the present time right now, the past cannot be excluded from what is going on in the present and and future.

Whine. Piss. Moan.

That's all you do, Basshole.

You don't want dialogue.

You want to play victim and whine your entire life.

Get a grip and get over the past.

Move on....or be left behind, crybaby.

The Bass has said nothing racist, he has simply said the truth and what Malcolm X was true, not just for blacks but also for whites. True real dialogue about race is what a lot of whites have been avoiding because no one wants to admit and address the fact that the actions of the past set the basis for what has happened in the future which the present time right now, the past cannot be excluded from what is going on in the present and and future.

You sir are either a very bad liar or a full blown racist. I believe you to be both which is why I neg repped you when I first saw the link in your signature. I believe I'll pass on part of what that link says to everyone who hasn't looked:
The purpose of this blog is an honest, no holds barred discussion about white people. I am an agnostic and have been studying white people for decades. This blog does not endorse any concept of racial superiority of any “chosen” people. Violence against any group of people based on their race, gender, religion and creed is abhorrent, and unacceptable. While some white people are gentle and enlightened souls, most unfortunately are not.
Contrary to popular imagination, the vast majority of terrorists in the world are white males. The most destructive wars in history were(and are still) waged by whites, resulting in the deaths of hundreds of millions. The most destructive weapons are made by whites. Pornography is manufactured exclusively by whites. They are slowly but surely destroying the environment. Whites are more likely to be sexual predators, child molesters, rapists, stalkers and mass murderers. Why? The problem lies in their own nihilistic belief of racial superiority and the lack of a real sustainable culture based on higher principles of tolerance and respect.
The white race must be pacified and civilized for the betterment of the planet. This will become a reality as enlightened whites shed their racist heritage and rejoin the human race as equals.

Now if that isn't racist then Bears don't shit in the woods.

Good bye and have a nice life.

God I hate racist bastards.

Forum List

Back