Why Are Such Few Arrests Currently Being Made

Be afraid. Be very afraid!

If you had any brains at all (which clearly you don't) you would be and would want to be concerned for your family if not for yourself since they're the innocent victims and not here to tell us whether or not they think it's a funny joke as well.

You know, I got banned from another website for this once. I knew what would happen if Biden and Harris got into office, but they all thought I was a joke and trolling and I got laughed right off of their webpage for it. I wonder how many of them are still laughing about it now. Liberals hate the truth. Plain and simple. They think that censoring us from it makes it disappear, but it doesn't.

If you had any brains at all (which clearly you don't) you would be and would want to be concerned for your family if not for yourself since they're the innocent victims and not here to tell us whether or not they think it's a funny joke as well.
Fear not Toots, for you’ll be able to sleep soundly again once your St Trumpy is back in the White House where He belongs just like Jesus predicted.

I know how business operates but it's bad for the overall economy.
What you save in pay you pay for in taxes being raised to pay for welfare programs.
Most importantly, if you can't run a business don't run a business.
I bet when you took out a loan to start your business you lied your ass off about payroll and benefits.
Everybody takes out a loan to start, lamb chop. Banks won't loan you 100% of what you need, but yes, a loan. How else are you going to pay for your start-up costs, through osmosis?
If you can't do any job, then don't do the job, yes? You are ignorant. I suppose that you thought that you were underpaid by the business you worked for and constantly complained about your "woe is me" life. A little jealous maybe, right? You did all the work and your boss made money off of your efforts. That should be illegal, yes?

Everybody takes out a loan to start, lamb chop. Banks won't loan you 100% of what you need, but yes, a loan. How else are you going to pay for your start-up costs, through osmosis?
If you can't do any job, then don't do the job, yes? You are ignorant. I suppose that you thought that you were underpaid by the business you worked for and constantly complained about your "woe is me" life. A little jealous maybe, right? You did all the work and your boss made money off of your efforts. That should be illegal, yes?
When you applied for that loan you were supposed to include wages paid...the odds are that you lied as most businesses do.
I won't tell the FBI.

I was always paid quite well as I didn't serve food for a living.

I'm sure you don't remember anything that makes a Democrat look bad...
Obama separated the adults from the 16 year old "children" and kept them in cages.
AH yes. Obama separated the criminal parents (those who committed a crime while here) from their children and put the guilty in jail. Kids don't stay in jail with criminal parents. Get it?
Tump separated children from parents for no good reason and didn't keep records, so he was unable to unite children with parents even when ordered by a judge. Huge difference. Tump has no moral compass.

AH yes. Obama separated the criminal parents (those who committed a crime while here) from their children and put the guilty in jail. Kids don't stay in jail with criminal parents. Get it?
Tump separated children from parents for no good reason and didn't keep records, so he was unable to unite children with parents even when ordered by a judge. Huge difference. Tump has no moral compass.
Uh, no...Obama left them in cages for months at a time until even CNN had to report it.
I don't specifically Blame Obama as the President expects his orders to be carried out by others,

Uh, no...Obama left them in cages for months at a time until even CNN had to report it.
I don't specifically Blame Obama as the President expects his orders to be carried out by others,
If criminals are in jail, what to do with their children? Obama did not separate children of immigrants from parents. That is simply tump flapping and lying as usual. Out of tump's mouth and into your ears.

If criminals are in jail, what to do with their children? Obama did not separate children of immigrants from parents. That is simply tump flapping and lying as usual. Out of tump's mouth and into your ears.
I love it when LibTards admit, in their own way, that they don't follow the news.

You know, I got banned from another website for this once. I knew what would happen if Biden and Harris got into office, but they all thought I was a joke and trolling and I got laughed right off of their webpage for it. I wonder how many of them are still laughing about it now. Liberals hate the truth. Plain and simple. They think that censoring us from it makes it disappear, but it doesn't.
Wait. Are you actually married to a doctor? You are so proud of your seemingly greatest accomplishment in life. Being married to a doctor. Pathetic. Oh and fuck you.

You mean when they don't follow Fox News, yes? Tump fowwowers, who for some distorted reason call themselves Republicans, get their false info from Tuckums and Hannity and refer to this drivel as "news".

Would a doctor marry you?
I doubt it.
First off, you didnt pick up on my sarcasm. That's all this right wing nut job talks about....how she's married to a doctor. Second off, why are you bringing me into a conversation about her? It's because that's all you know how to do, isnt that right, white knight?

First off, you didnt pick up on my sarcasm. That's all this right wing nut job talks about....how she's married to a doctor. Second off, why are you bringing me into a conversation about her? It's because that's all you know how to do, isnt that right, white knight?
Sensitive?

Forum List

Back