Why Are Such Few Arrests Currently Being Made

I'm sure you don't remember anything that makes a Democrat look bad...

I think that they purposely try to block it from their memories. Just like with what happened with the election.

leslie-nielsen-nothing-to-see-here.gif

I am 62 and know a lot more about government than you.
It's also obvious that as a business owner you want cheap slave labor.
A remark like that tells me that you don't know much about anything. Everybody wants cheap slave labor, and your con-man tump employed many. Smart business people recognize that "cheap slave labor "(ergo unskilled labor)costs the business person money when they can't do the jobs that require skills. You get what you pay for, lamb chop, and it is obvious that you know nothing about business. What do you know about?

A remark like that tells me that you don't know much about anything. Everybody wants cheap slave labor, and your con-man tump employed many. Smart business people recognize that "cheap slave labor "(ergo unskilled labor)costs the business person money when they can't do the jobs that require skills. You get what you pay for, lamb chop, and it is obvious that you know nothing about business. What do you know about?
I know how business operates but it's bad for the overall economy.
What you save in pay you pay for in taxes being raised to pay for welfare programs.
Most importantly, if you can't run a business don't run a business.
I bet when you took out a loan to start your business you lied your ass off about payroll and benefits.

Thanks, it's because I read what I can and observe.

So then how are you not bothered by all the harm that he's doing to this country?

I see both main parties as evil. I have no desire to get into the "lesser evil" discussion.

I see both main parties as evil. I have no desire to get into the "lesser evil" discussion.

Whatever.

When the “harm” starts to affect me and mine personally I’ll start to give a shit.

Alright, when you're just barely able to feed your family, or you get the government coming after them for whatever reason, let us know,.. if you can find your way onto the library computer that is.

Whatever.

Alright, when you're just barely able to feed your family, or you get the government coming after them for whatever reason, let us know,.. if you can find your way onto the library computer that is.

Be afraid. Be very afraid!

Forum List

Back