Why Are Such Few Arrests Currently Being Made

That "law Center" is skewed at best, since they do much exaggeration. Obama separated criminal parents from their children (committed a criminal act while in our country) and kept records.
Trump did the dirty because he could, and has 0 moral compass.

Trump wrong on Obama family separation policy​

https://www.statesman.com › news › politics › 2019/06/25

Jun 25, 2019 — This piece was first published on PolitiFact.com on June 21, 2019. President Donald Trump, in an interview with the Spanish-language TV ...

Falsehoods About Family Separations Linger Online​

https://www.factcheck.org › 2019/08 › falsehoods-abou...

Claim: A meme claims that former President Obama separated "89,000 children ... from parents at border," and that President Trump separated only 1,900.
Claimed by: Viral image

That "law Center" is skewed at best, since they do much exaggeration.

Your excuses are no different than Trump supporters. Obama promises the Hispanic community one of the very first things he would do if elected president was to address their issues.

Like most all of his promises he forgot all about them.

Obama's Long Immigration Betrayal

Obama Broke His Promise to Latinos

No One Expected Obama Would Deport More People Than any Other U.S. President | WNYC | New York Public Radio, Podcasts, Live Streaming Radio, News

When you applied for that loan you were supposed to include wages paid...the odds are that you lied as most businesses do.
I won't tell the FBI.

I was always paid quite well as I didn't serve food for a living.
I applied for a loan and had not paid any wages, cupcake. This was a start-up loan and no food was ever served, because it wasn't a food joint. You obviously have no idea what loan companies require when you apply for a loan, and banks check your tax returns and all financial records. Again, you were one of those disgruntled employees who thought that you did all the work and your boss did nothing.
What a dope. The most serious problem that business owners have are employees like you. You have no idea what it takes to operate a business, 0, zilch, nada. You think that an overhead is the garage door that is over your head.

Your excuses are no different than Trump supporters. Obama promises the Hispanic community one of the very first things he would do if elected president was to address their issues.

Like most all of his promises he forgot all about them.

Obama's Long Immigration Betrayal

Obama Broke His Promise to Latinos

No One Expected Obama Would Deport More People Than any Other U.S. President | WNYC | New York Public Radio, Podcasts, Live Streaming Radio, News
Correct. Obama did deport huge numbers. That is a good thing, yes? Nah, probably not because Obama did it. Obviously, you did not read the articles that I included.

Trump wrong on Obama family separation policy​

https://www.statesman.com › news › politics › 2019/06/25

Jun 25, 2019 — This piece was first published on PolitiFact.com on June 21, 2019. President Donald Trump, in an interview with the Spanish-language TV ...

Falsehoods About Family Separations Linger Online​

https://www.factcheck.org › 2019/08 › falsehoods-abou...

Claim: A meme claims that former President Obama separated "89,000 children ... from parents at border," and that President Trump separated only 1,900.

Correct. Obama did deport huge numbers. That is a good thing, yes? Nah, probably not because Obama did it.

This gets so old........I supported Obama's failed promises. I supported 90% of what candidate Obama said he would do. I supported 10% of what Obama actually did.

This gets so old........I supported Obama's failed promises. I supported 90% of what candidate Obama said he would do. I supported 10% of what Obama actually did.
I supported 100% of tump's promises. I knew that he was an outright liar and would keep little or none of them. Obama meant what he promised, and pragmatism is the name of the game.
Tump didn't mean one word of his promises, and that is the difference.

I supported 100% of tump's promises. I knew that he was an outright liar and would keep little or none of them. Obama meant what he promised, and pragmatism is the name of the game.
Tump didn't mean one word of his promises, and that is the difference.

He meant nothing. My reply is NOT about Trump. Everyone knew Trump did nothing but lie but so did Obama.

He meant nothing. My reply is NOT about Trump. Everyone knew Trump did nothing but lie but so did Obama.
Obama knew how to govern, and Tump knew nothing about governing.
Bbility to govern is an integral part of the job. Again, Obama had every intention of keeping his promises if possible, and considering unintended consequences. That is the difference between them.

Obama knew how to govern, and Tump knew nothing about governing.
Bbility to govern is an integral part of the job. Again, Obama had every intention of keeping his promises if possible, and considering unintended consequences. That is the difference between them.

I 100% disagree.

I applied for a loan and had not paid any wages, cupcake. This was a start-up loan and no food was ever served, because it wasn't a food joint. You obviously have no idea what loan companies require when you apply for a loan, and banks check your tax returns and all financial records. Again, you were one of those disgruntled employees who thought that you did all the work and your boss did nothing.
What a dope. The most serious problem that business owners have are employees like you. You have no idea what it takes to operate a business, 0, zilch, nada. You think that an overhead is the garage door that is over your head.
Lenders ask for the bare minimum.
Just because you didn’t lie doesn’t mean you won’t flood your town with trespassers.

Lenders ask for the bare minimum.
Just because you didn’t lie doesn’t mean you won’t flood your town with trespassers.
What in the hell are you referring to? Lenders ask for the bare minimum? Lenders want one hell of a lot more than the "bare minimum", whatever that means. What do you or did you do for money to live on?
You have no clue as to what it takes to manage or own a business. "Flood my town with trespassers"?
Explain what you refer to, please. Just because you don't live in town doesn't mean that you can't work in that town. Employers hire the most qualified people that they can find so that their business is properly staffed. Do you only shop the town stores, or do you go elsewhere to get a lot of your stuff?
If everyone did that, there would be no competition for those businesses in town and prices would go through the roof, yes? You should not discuss a subject about which you know nothing, because your ignorance and lack of education sticks out like a sore thump. You are in way over your head.

What in the hell are you referring to? Lenders ask for the bare minimum? Lenders want one hell of a lot more than the "bare minimum", whatever that means. What do you or did you do for money to live on?
You have no clue as to what it takes to manage or own a business. "Flood my town with trespassers"?
Explain what you refer to, please. Just because you don't live in town doesn't mean that you can't work in that town. Employers hire the most qualified people that they can find so that their business is properly staffed. Do you only shop the town stores, or do you go elsewhere to get a lot of your stuff?
If everyone did that, there would be no competition for those businesses in town and prices would go through the roof, yes? You should not discuss a subject about which you know nothing, because your ignorance and lack of education sticks out like a sore thump. You are in way over your head.
Employers hire the best?
Now I know you’re on crack.

I live in a major metropolitan area and I know what I’m talking about.

I live in a major metropolitan area and I know what I’m talking about.
How does living in a Metropolitan area qualify you as someone who knows what he is talking about?
If I was you, I would cease talking about business, because you have no clue. Have you ever had to meet a payroll?
What do you do for a living?

Employers hire the best?
Now I know you’re on crack.
Employers hire the best they can to do the job. Sometimes the "best they can" is not the most qualified, because qualified employees in our country are hard to find, so we have to train people.
Look, I don't have enough hours to teach you about business, and you have a lot to learn.

How does living in a Metropolitan area qualify you as someone who knows what he is talking about?
If I was you, I would cease talking about business, because you have no clue. Have you ever had to meet a payroll?
What do you do for a living?
Restaurants, construction, landscaping…all trespassers.

Employers hire the best they can to do the job. Sometimes the "best they can" is not the most qualified, because qualified employees in our country are hard to find, so we have to train people.
Look, I don't have enough hours to teach you about business, and you have a lot to learn.
What qualifications are you referring to?

Restaurants, construction, landscaping…all trespassers.
How so? Again, what do you do for a living. I hired a landscaping company that employed immigrants and Americans. The owner told me that the immigrants work and the Americans spent the day whining about their pay. If he gave them a raise, they would take the next day off to go fishing. Americans are
inherently lazy. What is your point? By the way, my business was none of the above that you mentioned. If you are a customer, would you want to pay for people who were time wasters? Not me.

New Topics

Forum List

Back