Why Are Such Few Arrests Currently Being Made

He didn't get enough money because the Congress didn't agree with the understated cost projection of the project. He took money from other programs to do the dirty.
Hilarious, you moron!
How many Wall Street sponsored Democrats or Republicans in Congress prior to Trump wanted a wall?
None!

How about I start with one at a time starting with the biggest one? He actually secured our border.
He secured our border? No. People still came in. What he did was to pile up people, like cattle, on the other side where they were subject to disease, murder, theft, rape, squalor. That don't cut the mustard, because it is akin to shoving a cork in the bottle or creating a bubble.

Biden probably wouldn't even be able to state his list of accomplishments anyways without a teleprompter.

Why? I did not vote for him so I have no obligation to defend him.

You could still look it up though. I'll wait.

He secured our border? No. People still came in. What he did was to pile up people, like cattle, on the other side where they were subject to disease, murder, theft, rape, squalor. That don't cut the mustard, because it is akin to shoving a cork in the bottle or creating a bubble.
Like Obama.
Did you disapprove when Obama did that?
BTW, Trump wanted them sent right back.

Biden probably wouldn't even be able to state his list of accomplishments anyways without a teleprompter.

You could still look it up though. I'll wait.

The only thing he has done that I support is get us out of Afghanistan.

Hilarious, you moron!
How many Wall Street sponsored Democrats or Republicans in Congress prior to Trump wanted a wall?
None!
Trump TOOK MONEY from other programs for the wall that Mexico was going to underwrite, lamb chop. That is a fact.

Those coming for jobs aren't even coming that way.

Trump TOOK MONEY from other programs for the wall that Mexico was going to underwrite, lamb chop. That is a fact.
Money that wasn't being used.
You see, cupcake, every government program is allocated too much money.

Really?
They're parachuting in from Canada?

They are coming across the border. Those looking for asylum come to the official crossings. But for years it was argued that allowing people in was a good thing but they should do it legally which is what this group of people are trying to do.

They are coming across the border. Those looking for asylum come to the official crossings. But for years it was argued that allowing people in was a good thing but they should do it legally which is what this group of people are trying to do.

Yes, but the Biden Harris administration aren't arguing that point though.

They all have been fucking up on this issue in one way or another. Refresh my memory on Obama.
I'm sure you don't remember anything that makes a Democrat look bad...
Obama separated the adults from the 16 year old "children" and kept them in cages.

Forum List

Back