Why are leftists so obsessed with taking things from the American people?

The Democrats have also been hinting at taking away your steaks and hamburgers, and replace them with bugs.

They say bugs taste like meat.:omg:

zocZS4L.jpg

we are going to take all 30 million of you red hat mother fuckers, drop you in nevada, then drop 50 nuclear bombs on you dumb mother fuckers. That is how much america hates you. and if you want to get personal, bring it motherfucker. I've got a big surprise for you as far as weapons are concerned.

You sound like a big ol choo choo train...

Well, this will be fun.

What are my positions on Health care? Immigration? Abortion? Trade? Race? Taxation? Energy?

Go ahead. Squirm, deflect and lie some more.

Back up your words. Just once.
Magaturds are irony deficient. They'd rather bitch and moan about being oppressed by the left while simultaneously fabricating their arguments for them.

Magaturds are irony deficient. They'd rather bitch and moan about being oppressed by the left while simultaneously fabricating their arguments for them.
I do this pretty much every day with them.

Unless you think EXACTLY like they do, you must be a Marxist Hitler demonic Deep State Swamp Commie™. Where you actually stand on the actual issues is irrelevant now.

That's how calcified their thought processes are.

No one is trying to take gas stoves away. There are simply warning people that gas Stoves can call Certain health issues, Similar To 2nd hand smoke. And But offering to give people a tax credit for getting rid of their gas stoves, And replacing them with electric or induction stoves.
/-----/ Still think no one is trying to take away gas stoves?

Former New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio said in 2021 if his city could ban natural gas, 'any city can do the same'​

Cities including Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle and New York City — which are collectively home to more than 10 million Americans — have enacted varying restrictions on natural gas hookups impacting gas-powered furnaces, ovens and stoves.

It's always been my contention that a leftist is not a true leftist unless they are making other people miserable. I still hold that stance. Leftists are by nature miserable people and there is no sense being miserable alone I guess.

In light of the gas stove issue, something also crossed my mind: leftists are always trying to take things away from American people.

Leftists want to take our guns, or at least make it near impossible to own one or have the legal authority to use it.
They want to take away our reliable cars and replace them with golf carts that couldn't possibly withstand the limitations of our grid.
They wanted to take away our police until outrage came from their likely constituents, the poor and people of color.
In the past they've tried to take away happy meals at McDonald's for kids.
Moochelle Obama took away tasty food in schools and replaced it with crap no normal kid would eat.
Her husband instituted his healthcare plan that took employer sponsored plans away from millions of American workers.
They made tobacco products so expensive many could not afford them any longer so they took that away as well.
In some Democrat led places they took away our plastic shopoping bags, suggesting we use dirty cloth bags to carry our groceries home in.
They've taken away our historic statues that stood the test of time for generations without problem.
And as I led with, now they floated the idea of taking away our natural gas stoves to cook with.

People on the right have said liberalism is a mental disease. I never subscribed to that, but what else would explain this obsession of taking things away from fellow Americans?

If you would like to add to the list, feel free to do so. These were just off the top of my head.
I would like to add that the removal of plastic bags really harm the working man. You can talk to cashiers at grocery stores and they will tell you that they don’t like the paper bags because it gives them paper cuts. You can talk to disabled people who say hey the plastic bags are easier to carry than the paper bags.

What’s really ironic about this is that there are some reports saying that plastic bags are less harmful to the environment compared to paper bags.

Of course it cost more money to transport paper bags compared to plastic bags as we know plastic compartmentalizes quite easier compared to paper.

That was one of the major reasons that I voted against Governor Cuomo a few years ago and in favor of the Republican Marc molinario . But I gotta say it’s getting really old and tiring voting for losers. And in the last two New York gubernatorial elections I have voted for the Republican and so I have voted for the loser two times and that is really getting old man.

And so many people around the country who give their vote to the right person and then we lose it’s getting old. So Republicans got to do a better job campaigning and they’ve got to really understand the working class which they still have problems doing.

I will add that the destruction of historical statues in this country was one of the worst crime we have ever seen. That is something that Republicans and Democrats are responsible for. Why did we not have people out there protecting those historical statues after one of them was destroyed we should’ve had cops out there law-enforcement the national guard. We should’ve allowed American citizens to arm themselves to protect the statues from the criminal beasts that took them down. There’s no excuse to destroy statues of the great Christian European men that civilized our world like Christopher Columbus and St. Louis who had nothing to do with the confederate states by the way.

Plus there’s no excuse to destroy the statues of the Confederate generals. I mean the very people who did that the BLM criminals who did that are hypocrites of the highest order. They don’t know or they simply do not care that Black people owned slaves throughout history too. Well they’re not out there destroying statues of the blacks who owned slaves they don’t destroy statues of Indians that engaged in slavery or expansionist warfare.

We can only hope that one day we have politicians with enough strength to put those statues back up …especially here in Buffalo New York where the mayor and the Republicans and Democrats just allowed the statue of Christopher Columbus to be removed from Columbus Square. It is an insult to history we can only hope that it is rectified.

Last edited:
you notice they remove statues, tax us, impose laws on us that we don't get to vote on. they make our lives harder and harder. We fought a war with England to free us from taxation without representation and laws that made life harder for us...and what have the political elites done to us?? Taken us back to square one. We are not free when they do this to us.

I would like to add that the removal of plastic bags really harm the working man. You can talk to cashiers at grocery stores and they will tell you that they don’t like the paper bags because it gives them paper cuts. You can talk to disabled people who say hey the plastic bags are easier to carry than the paper bags.

What’s really ironic about this is that there are some reports saying that plastic bags are less harmful to the environment compared to paper bags.

Of course it cost more money to transport paper bags compared to plastic bags as we know plastic compartmentalizes quite easier compared to paper.

That was one of the major reasons that I voted against Governor Cuomo a few years ago and in favor of the Republican Marc molinario . But I gotta say it’s getting really old and tiring voting for losers. And in the last two New York gubernatorial elections I have voted for the Republican and so I have voted for the loser two times and that is really getting old man.

And so many people around the country who give their vote to the right person and then we lose it’s getting old. So Republicans got to do a better job campaigning and they’ve got to really understand the working class which they still have problems doing.

I will add that the destruction of historical statues in this country was one of the worst crime we have ever seen. That is something that Republicans and Democrats are responsible for. Why did we not have people out there protecting those historical statues after one of them was destroyed we should’ve had cops out there law-enforcement the national guard. We should’ve allowed American citizens to arm themselves to protect the statues from the criminal beasts that took them down. There’s no excuse to destroy statues of the great Christian European men that civilized our world like Christopher Columbus and St. Louis who had nothing to do with the confederate states by the way.

Plus there’s no excuse to destroy the statues of the Confederate generals. I mean the very people who did that the BLM criminals who did that are hypocrites of the highest order. They don’t know or they simply do not care that Black people owned slaves throughout history too. Well they’re not out there destroying statues of the blacks who owned slaves they don’t destroy statues of Indians that engaged in slavery or expansionist warfare.

We can only hope that one day we have politicians with enough strength to put those statues back up …especially here in Buffalo New York where the mayor and the Republicans and Democrats just allowed the statue of Christopher Columbus to be removed from Columbus Square. It is an insult to history we can only hope that it is rectified.

Of course they are hypocrites. Around the time of the super bowl we got into a discussion here about the kneeling because I told the poster the NFL is no longer welcome in my home. She told me my thinking was stupid. The National Anthem is merely a song and the flag just a piece of cloth. Then I asked her why the obsession of tearing down statues? They are merely pieces of rock.

Forum List

Back