Why are leftists so obsessed with taking things from the American people?

It's always been my contention that a leftist is not a true leftist unless they are making other people miserable. I still hold that stance. Leftists are by nature miserable people and there is no sense being miserable alone I guess.

In light of the gas stove issue, something also crossed my mind: leftists are always trying to take things away from American people.

Leftists want to take our guns, or at least make it near impossible to own one or have the legal authority to use it.
They want to take away our reliable cars and replace them with golf carts that couldn't possibly withstand the limitations of our grid.
They wanted to take away our police until outrage came from their likely constituents, the poor and people of color.
In the past they've tried to take away happy meals at McDonald's for kids.
Moochelle Obama took away tasty food in schools and replaced it with crap no normal kid would eat.
Her husband instituted his healthcare plan that took employer sponsored plans away from millions of American workers.
They made tobacco products so expensive many could not afford them any longer so they took that away as well.
In some Democrat led places they took away our plastic shopoping bags, suggesting we use dirty cloth bags to carry our groceries home in.
They've taken away our historic statues that stood the test of time for generations without problem.
And as I led with, now they floated the idea of taking away our natural gas stoves to cook with.

People on the right have said liberalism is a mental disease. I never subscribed to that, but what else would explain this obsession of taking things away from fellow Americans?

If you would like to add to the list, feel free to do so. These were just off the top of my head.
/——-/ The People’s Republic of New York blazes the trail. New York Governor Hochul Considers Banning Gas

You're a liar. Unless you own an Uzi or something similar.

Just go to Dementia's web site and read what his plans for our guns were. No, they didn't get to implement them, but if they could have they would have. It's all about how to make it difficult if not impossible to own a gun.

/——-/ The People’s Republic of New York blazes the trail. New York Governor Hochul Considers Banning Gas

Why not. Newsom already made it illegal to build new homes with natural gas hook ups. They are trying to walk it back because of public outrage but they are already doing it in commie states.

Throwing out that "Nazi" word is an insult to my deceased father and 16 million other WW2 veterans. Shame on you. If you really want to know what a Nazi is, go here.

What Biden said about stove confiscation or as gun pussies would say, "he`s a stove grabber". :)

He didn't want to suffer the backlash for political reasons. Just like they all backed off of defunding the cops when the public went against them.

If it's one thing I was disappointed about with Trump is he never went after these unconstitutional bureaucracies. I hope if he takes back the White House in 2024 it's the first thing he does. Bureaucracies are unconstitutional because they don't have the constitutional authority to make laws, fines, and even taxation. Our founders gave that duty to our Congress. But when these leftist politicians want to do something the people are against, they turn to their bureaucracies to do it for them so nobody can blame the party or Democrat rep for doing it.

What has the left taken from you? Tell me.

My employer sponsored health insurance for one. I had health insurance all of my life until that Kenyan lawn jockey came along. Then when I couldn't afford those ridiculously priced plans that were good for shit, they kept my income tax refund costing me hundreds of dollars. But even if I could have afforded it, I would have lost my doctors and hospital since they never had a plan for my provider, the world famous Cleveland Clinic, and I bet they still have no plans for that organization today; at least not any reasonable ones.

A Republican “conservative” court took away reproductive rights and. GOP Congress tried to take away healthcare…like 60 times
/-----/ " Republican “conservative” court took away reproductive rights..."
Nope. There are thousands of places you can go to and murder your baby legally.
"GOP Congress tried to take away healthcare…like 60 times"
Nope. Republicans tried to block Obozocare because was not affordable and didn't cover everyone as promised. In fact, Obzocare took away people's insurance and tried to force a one size fits all plan.

Where are these reproductive rights written? Certainly not in the Constitution. That's why the court ruled abortion is not constitutionally protected.

They are written no where. No one has the "right" to kill an unborn child. They make every word of it up because they are lazy and promiscuous and selfish.

Pretty cool trick, eh?

They are written no where. No one has the "right" to kill an unborn child. They make every word of it up because they are lazy and promiscuous and selfish.

Pretty cool trick, eh?

Especially when the discussion is all the things the Democrats want to take from people. The best they can come up with is Republicans took the ability away to kill babies. Oh, now that's a fair comparison to guns, gas stoves, food, and automobiles.

Forum List

Back