Why are Democrats stuck on the $20B number? The Wall would cost less than $100 per citizen.

What a infantile story. Is that what someone used to convince you to beg people to give you money for a wall? Youre a fucking idiot.
If the wall cost nothing, would you allow it to be built?

You wouldn't. Because you want to cheat at the polls and run your communist bullshit, which you apparently don't understand. It just sounded good when whatshisname said it.
Personally I could give shit if the wall is built as long as I dont have to pay for it. Drumpf said Mexico was paying for it so I am holding him to that.

My 19-22 year old warehouse kids, one who is Hispanic say they’d happily pony up $100 for a Wall that would MITIGATE illegal border crossings?
Why would any legitimate, REAL American not be willing to throw $100 at the potential alone?
I bet I know the answer.
I’d rather play a round of golf

What you really mean is; you don’t support improved border security for good and or you don’t have an extra $100. We get it bud.
I’m happy to support border security as long as my money doesn’t go to a Trump wall.

Hire agents, get better tech, build walls and fencing where necessary. But get off the ugly rhetoric that you and your kind spit all day about immigrants and foreigners. That’s not what my country represents

Communism is unconstitutional? What?
Correct.

It is unconstitutional to divest individuals of their rights to life, liberty, property, pursuit of happiness, free enterprise. Communism deprives us of ALL of those things.

No more communist government roads or welfare!!! SHUT IT ALL DOWN!!!

:dance:

Fuckin' Eh!!!

Communism is unconstitutional? What?
Correct.

It is unconstitutional to divest individuals of their rights to life, liberty, property, pursuit of happiness, free enterprise. Communism deprives us of ALL of those things.

No more communist government roads or welfare!!! SHUT IT ALL DOWN!!!

Fuckin' Eh!!!

Bullshit. If it was unconstitutional to divest individuals of their rights to life, liberty, property, pursuit of happiness, free enterprise there would be no such thing as prison or lawsuits. :rolleyes:

My 19-22 year old warehouse kids, one who is Hispanic say they’d happily pony up $100 for a Wall that would MITIGATE illegal border crossings?
Why would any legitimate, REAL American not be willing to throw $100 at the potential alone?
I bet I know the answer.
I’d rather play a round of golf

What you really mean is; you don’t support improved border security for good and or you don’t have an extra $100. We get it bud.
I’m happy to support border security as long as my money doesn’t go to a Trump wall.

Hire agents, get better tech, build walls and fencing where necessary. But get off the ugly rhetoric that you and your kind spit all day about immigrants and foreigners. That’s not what my country represents

Nobody “spits” ugly rhetoric about immigrants...We spit ugly rhetoric about illegal wetbacks...you see, us sane folks refer to those here with our permission as “immigrants”.
ALL good Americans HATE anyone who seeks to rob American taxpayers, shit on American laws, and sovereignty...if you don’t, I’m positive you’re not a good American.
Were you taught to love and respect all filthy pieces of shits?

Forum List

Back