Why are Democrats stuck on the $20B number? The Wall would cost less than $100 per citizen.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
My 19-22 year old warehouse kids, one who is Hispanic say they’d happily pony up $100 for a Wall that would MITIGATE illegal border crossings?
Why wouldn’t any legitimate, REAL American be willing to throw $100 at the potential alone?
I bet I know the answer.

Last edited:
Because only an idiot would willingly contribute to Drumpfs wall after he claimed Mexico would pay for it. :rolleyes:

Three reasons...
You have less cash than my warehouse kids
You’re an illegal or barely legal
You’re black and you like wetbacks making your stats look better

My 19-22 year old warehouse kids, one who is Hispanic say they’d happily pony up $100 for a Wall that would MITIGATE illegal border crossings?
Why would any legitimate, REAL American not be willing to throw $100 at the potential alone?
I bet I know the answer.

IF the GOP won't build the wall in the 2 years they were in power, why in the hell would a Dim House do it in 2 years?

We see drug lords rule and reign over government in South America an Central America, and I believe they do as well in the US.

They are lining the pockets of both parties, as well as probably the human traffickers coming across the border as well.

No, no wall will be built.

Because only an idiot would willingly contribute to Drumpfs wall after he claimed Mexico would pay for it. :rolleyes:

Three reasons...
You have less cash than my warehouse kids
You’re an illegal or barely legal
You’re black and you like wetbacks making your stats look better
You struck out on just one post. You want to try again? :rolleyes:

I have more cash in my pocket than you have in the bank.
Far as I know I am legal.
I'm Black but I dont even know what my stats are.

Why would any legitimate, REAL American not be willing to throw $100 at the potential alone?
I bet I know the answer.
Because trump said Mexico is paying for it, and we know he wouldn't lie.

By the way, did you see that job posting on Craigslist for a Chief of Staff?

No qualifications necessary, outside of being a bootlicking yes man. In other words, it's right up your alley.

Unfortunately for trump, nobody's applying for it.

I bet I know the answer.

No qualifications necessary, outside of being a bootlicking yes man. In other words, it's right up your alley.

Few have the nutsack to stand with Trump in his assault on America’s filth. Nobody should be surprised.

I thought you were trying to gather your fellow conservatives to pay for the wall.

How is that going?

You idiots believed his lie. You idiots can pay for it.

I thought you were trying to gather your fellow conservatives to pay for the wall.

How is that going?

Hey, is that saying you want the wall, just don't want to pay for it? You must be a liberal.

Near half of the illegal immigrants here came here on a Visa or came through legal border entry points, but over extended their legal stay....

I thought you were trying to gather your fellow conservative retards to pay for the wall.

How is that going?

Is that your way of saying you don’t have an extra $100 lying around?
Only poor people ask for extra money. Go get an extra job and stop begging for money. Better yet force Drumpf to make Mexico pony up..

Last edited:

How is that going?

Hey, is that saying you want the wall, just don't want to pay for it? You must be a liberal.
Is that saying you want the wall but you have no faith that Mexico is going to pay for it? You must be an idiot conservative.

74 million citizens in the USA are children, under the age of 18.... so a family of 5 would owe $500 extra...

How is that going?

Is that saying you want the wall but you have no faith that Mexico is going to pay for it? You must be an idiot conservative.

Hmmm, idiot conservative or dumbass liberal, tough choice.

I thought you were trying to gather your fellow conservative retards to pay for the wall.

How is that going?

Is that your way of saying you don’t have an extra $100 lying around?

I wouldn't put up a penny for that.

1) The wall is expensive and won't work.
2) I don't support how he swindled a bunch of idiots into thinking that Mexico would pay for it.

You guys voted for it. You guys can pay for it. Or just not have a wall. Both ways are perfectly fine with me. And we warned you from the beginning that he was full of shit.

How is that going?

See post #16.

The wall is expensive and won't work. It's a really expensive and really dumb way to think that you're solving immigration reform. But if it will make you idiots happy, then you guys can go ahead and pay for it, which is what the OP mentioned before.

Could The Wall be crowd funded...How would that work through the treasury?

Nancy Pelosi sums up Trump's wall...

DuMLQcgXQAEx6Oo.jpg

I bet I know the answer.

Few have the nutsack to stand with Trump in his assault on America’s filth. Nobody should be surprised.
Nobody likes what Drumpf is doing to you filth. Its mean of him to make his supporters look like idiots.

Forum List

Back