Whose name do you use for the first commandment?

moses was a pathological liar - claimed also to have been given tablets etched in heaven and destroyed them rather than for the story to prove him a fool. and anyone that would believe him.
Why is it that those who declare there is no God know more about God than the people who drafted the Holy Scriptures? Strange is the fact you have not been capable of refuting one passage in the Holy Scriptures via a presentation of objective facts in evidence........its all subjective ad hominem bull shit.....just like the statement you just made. :abgg2q.jpg: You are a "joke" in having demonstrated yourself to be "illiterate" when it comes to the actual content of the Holy Scriptures. Its much like the child who craves attention.........Hey LOOK AT ME! Then again......is that not the circumstance with all supposed progressives who seek nothing but accolade? :stir: And do nothing but attempt to stir in the feces they are standing hip deep in? You want nothing but to drag others down into the cesspool that clearly is your life.

Last edited:
The same name that Moses used, "I AM".....a name that is ultimately identified with Christ Jesus.

Moses was told to tell the people that I AM (God) has sent you. (Ex. 3:14). Jesus stated, Before Abrahma was I AM (John 8:48)

You are going to attempt to tell everyone that you worship the correct name "Yahweh". In reality that is a simple mistranslation of the Hebrew language for Lord. Translated into Greek and then English........it translates to I AM....the orginal Hebrew word was YHWH. Simple, not complex...........I AM. Jehovah simply means Lord and Lord is used throughout the Hebrew Bible as I AM/Lord.

Regardless. Jesus nailed the Old Law to the Cross (Col. 2:14)and everyone is under a New Covenant just as prophesied in Jer. 31:3-34. With Jesus having been given ALL AUTHORITY in heaven and on Earth (Matt. 28:18). Its proper to call our Lord Jesus.........Lord as the son of the great IAM. Thus Jesus used the same title when He declared, "Before Abraham was......I AM" -- John 8:48

As Jesus declared, "Ye blind guides, which strain on a gnat, and swallow a camel". In other words you want to denote your use of one word as a sign that you are the one true church.........you strain on a gnat and swallow a camel.

"Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." -- 2 Tim 2:15

There is but one way to approach the God of Creation today........we must allow our high priest (Jesus Christ -- John 14:6) to intercede, stand between our sin and God. We are all members of a royal priesthood with Jesus being our High Priest, we offer all prayer through our "Lord/I AM" Christ Jesus. (1 Peter 2:9, Heb. 2:17)
Let's get the label you use straight.

I will bother with your post if you can show where Jesus was anointed to Christ.

So what Jesus are you talking about?

Regards
DL

are you saying you're god? or that i don't believe there's a god?
Are you a God in waiting, or have you stepped up to your destiny?

If one is created in God’s image, as you and I are, and can know good and evil, as most of us do, then if you believe the scriptures, you have reached Godhood.

Gen3;22 Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil;

Note the “Us”.

Those foolish Christians who believe in the one supernatural God can never live their true naturalistic religion.

Those Christians can never be “Us”, as they see some major immoral sins as good. Homophobia and misogyny.

Unfortunately, they will never gain a Jesus consciousness or be elected to Christ.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

I find more Jesus consciousness in non-believers, than in the right-wing believers.

This is not to say that the right are not mostly good.

Most are not quite the best good, as they have let supernatural belief have them forget their predestined legacy.

Their single eye is closed.

Religiously speaking, if Christians are fearful of becoming Jesus like, it is no wonder that the only Christian denomination that does live his and her Christian religion, are Gnostic Christian.

Christian who are unaware of how he is supposed to interpret and live Christianity, should ask a Gnostic Christian.

What the inquisitors wrote into history to justify themselves, are mostly lies.

We died because we were the good Christians, who recognized our religious due and destiny.

We also died for naming the supernatural god, evil.

Jesus died for Gnostic Christians, not Constantine’s Christians.

As Jesus asked in the bible, have you forgotten that you are a God?

Step up to your destiny and single your eye.

The supernatural is killing our eco system.

Natural might be a lesser evil than un-natural supernatural.

Regards
DL

Why is it that those who declare there is no God
Given your first commandment, only the stupid will think there is only one God.

If one is created in God’s image, as you and I are, and can know good and evil, as most of us do, then if you believe the scriptures, you have reached Godhood.

Note the “Us”.

Those foolish Christians who believe in the one supernatural God can never live their true naturalistic religion.

Those Christians can never be “Us”, as they see some major immoral sins as good. Homophobia and misogyny.

Unfortunately, they will never gain a Jesus consciousness or be elected to Christ.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

I find more Jesus consciousness in non-believers, than in the right-wing believers.

Most are not quite the best good, as they have let supernatural belief have them forget their predestined legacy.

Religiously speaking, if Christians are fearful of becoming Jesus like, it is no wonder that the only Christian denomination that does live his and her Christian religion, are Gnostic Christian.

Christian who are unaware of how he is supposed to interpret and live Christianity, should ask a Gnostic Christian.

We died because we were the good Christians, who recognized our religious due and destiny.

Regards
DL

Why is it that those who declare there is no God know more about God than the people who drafted the Holy Scriptures? Strange is the fact you have not been capable of refuting one passage in the Holy Scriptures via a presentation of objective facts in evidence........its all subjective ad hominem bull shit.....just like the statement you just made. :abgg2q.jpg: You are a "joke" in having demonstrated yourself to be "illiterate" when it comes to the actual content of the Holy Scriptures. Its much like the child who craves attention.........Hey LOOK AT ME! Then again......is that not the circumstance with all supposed progressives who seek nothing but accolade? :stir: And do nothing but attempt to stir in the feces they are standing hip deep in? You want nothing but to drag others down into the cesspool that clearly is your life.
moses was a pathological liar - claimed also to have been given tablets etched in heaven and destroyed them rather than for the story to prove him a fool. and anyone that would believe him.
Strange is the fact you have not been capable of refuting one passage in the Holy Scriptures via a presentation of objective facts in evidence........its all subjective ad hominem bull shit..

moses was both a murder and a liar, if not produce the tablets etched in heaven they claim were given them ... and the reason the desert religions worship a murderer - with an explanation.

there is a forgery or fallacy printed on nearly every page of the c bible - state religion of the roman empire - your issue is your affinity for the demonic.

Note the “Us”.

Regards
DL

nothing written is required, the religion of antiquity is spoken in any language or manner - and requires the triumph over evil for admission to the heavens ... for all humanity, not just a single being. the task granted a&e and all others for their own destiny and humanities.

As I recall, the first Commandment was by Yahweh to Adam; And it was to not mess with knowing good and evil. After all Yahweh, the Creator of all things, knows good from evil; All Adam had to do was ask and obey.
Instead, Adam chose to determine good and evil for himself, and what Adam wanted was good in his mind.
Adam's genetic code registered his rebellion (mental murder of Yahweh) and it was passed to Cain.
Ever since then, Adam's genetic trait was passed to all the offspring of Adam ever since. When YahvehShua said, "Only the overcomers enter" His Kingdom. The overcoming He spoke of was overcoming that genetic trait from Adam to decide good and evil ourselves rather than by the Creator's Perfect Logic and Intent.
Funny thing about this is that the Apostle Paul wrote that Eve was deceived; And the LDS in the Book of Mormon, Pearl of Great Price and Doctrine and Covenants quotes Eve saying sin is necessary and good.
E

F

Last edited:
As I recall, the first Commandment was by Yahweh to Adam; And it was to not mess with knowing good and evil. After all Yahweh, the Creator of all things, knows good from evil; All Adam had to do was ask and obey.
Instead, Adam chose to determine good and evil for himself, and what Adam wanted was good in his mind.
Adam's genetic code registered his rebellion (mental murder of Yahweh) and it was passed to Cain.
Ever since then, Adam's genetic trait was passed to all the offspring of Adam ever since. When YahvehShua said, "Only the overcomers enter" His Kingdom. The overcoming He spoke of was overcoming that genetic trait from Adam to decide good and evil ourselves rather than by the Creator's Perfect Logic and Intent.
Funny thing about this is that the Apostle Paul wrote that Eve was deceived; And the LDS in the Book of Mormon, Pearl of Great Price and Doctrine and Covenants quotes Eve saying sin is necessary and good.
E

F
God gave this commandment to Moses. That's the first RECORDED time

E

F
That is why Christians sing of Adam's sin as a happy fault and necessary to God's plan.

Both are true given that natural law agrees and we would go extinct with the harm part of our competitions and creation of losers.

The heroes of Eden are both female. Satan and Eve.

Here is a TLDR.

Eve was correct in eating of the tree of knowledge and rejecting God.

It was God's plan from the beginning to have Adam and Eve eat the forbidden fruit. This can be demonstrated by the fact that the bible says that Jesus "was crucified from the foundations of the Earth," that is to say, God planned to crucify Jesus as atonement for sin before he even created human beings or God damned sin.

1Peter 1:20 0 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

This indicates that Jesus had no choice.

If God had not intended humans to sin from the beginning, why did he build into the Creation this "solution" for sin? Why create a solution for a problem you do not anticipate?

God knew that the moment he said "don't eat from that tree," the die was cast. The eating was inevitable. Eve was merely following the plan.

This then begs the question.

What kind of God would plan and execute the murder of his own son when there was absolutely no need to?

Only an insane and immoral God. That’s who.

The cornerstone of Christianity is human sacrifice, thus showing it‘s immorality.

One of Christianity's highest form of immorality is what they have done to women. They have denied them equality and subjugated them to men.
------------------------
Christians are always trying to absolve God of moral culpability in the fall by whipping out their favorite "free will!", or “ it’s all man’s fault”.

That is "God gave us free will and it was our free willed choices that caused our fall. Hence God is not blameworthy."

But this simply avoids God's culpability as the author of Human Nature. Free will is only the ability to choose. It is not an explanation why anyone would want to choose "A" or "B" (bad or good action). An explanation for why Eve would even have the nature of "being vulnerable to being easily swayed by a serpent" and "desiring to eat a forbidden fruit" must lie in the nature God gave Eve in the first place. Hence God is culpable for deliberately making humans with a nature-inclined-to-fall, and "free will" means nothing as a response to this problem.

If all sin by nature, then the sin nature is dominant. If not, we would have at least some who would not sin. That being the case, for God to punish us for following the instincts and natures he put in us would be quite wrong.

Psalm 51:5 "Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me."

Having said the above for the God that I do not believe in, I am a Gnostic Christian naturalist, let me tell you that evil is all human generated. Evil is our responsibility.

Much has been written to explain what I see as a natural part of evolution.

Consider.

First, let us eliminate what some see as evil. Natural disasters. These are unthinking occurrences and are neither good nor evil. There is no intent to do evil even as victims are created.

Evil then is only human to human.

As evolving creatures, all we ever do, and ever can do, is compete or cooperate.

Cooperation we would see as good as there are no victims created. Competition would be seen as evil as it creates a victim. We all are either cooperating, doing good, or competing, doing evil at all times.

Without us doing some of both, we would likely go extinct.

This, to me, explains why there is evil in the world quite well.

Be you a believer in nature, evolution or God, we should all see that what Christians see as something to blame, evil, we should see that what we have, competition, deserves a huge thanks for being available to us.

There is no conflict between nature and God on this issue. This is how things are and should be. We all must do what some will think is evil as we compete and create losers to this competition.

Regards
DL
-----------------------
Evolutionary theology.

I think it was "take care of the garden"
Still screw up that old free will gambit Christians like to used to fail to make their case.

Christians are always trying to absolve God of moral culpability in the fall by whipping out their favorite "free will!", or “ it’s all man’s fault”.

That is "God gave us free will and it was our free willed choices that caused our fall. Hence God is not blameworthy."

But this simply avoids God's culpability as the author of Human Nature. Free will is only the ability to choose. It is not an explanation why anyone would want to choose "A" or "B" (bad or good action). An explanation for why Eve would even have the nature of "being vulnerable to being easily swayed by a serpent" and "desiring to eat a forbidden fruit" must lie in the nature God gave Eve in the first place. Hence God is culpable for deliberately making humans with a nature-inclined-to-fall, and "free will" means nothing as a response to this problem.

If all sin by nature, then the sin nature is dominant. If not, we would have at least some who would not sin. That being the case, for God to punish us for following the instincts and natures he put in us would be quite wrong.

Psalm 51:5 "Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me."

Regards
DL

Whose name do you use for the first commandment?

Jesus who said “he comes to cure and not kill the afflicted”.

Yahweh says he will come to kill, not cure the afflicted.

The one who always kills, has some Jews calling Yahweh a evil god.

I think the term suits.

You could name Spirit, if you are a Trinitarian, but the spirit does not speak in the bible, except to those with a Jesus consciousness, or one who has risen to a Christ consciousness.

Gnostic Christians condemned Yahweh to hell way back when Christians had morals.

We put our myth against theirs and called their God evil, and then the good old inquisitions; instead of trying to win the argument.

Jesus and his Armageddon does not seem to be much better than the genocidal Yahweh.

Most who read this might not agree, --- but if you put any name other than yourself, --- as the spirit that judges the good or evil in the Christian God, --- then you might wonder why you venerate an evil God.

I name Spirit God as I will not go to hell where Yahweh and Jesus are bound to end.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be Matthew.

People hate moral questions.

We are all sinners, thank God; who will sin by accepting to follow one of the Christian Gods?

IMO, Christianity had the potential to be the worlds best religion. It changed and is now failing.

I think it a shame that they will drag Gnostic Christianity down with it.

Who do you name for Commandment # 1?

Regards
DL
Satan used scripture too. :)

Still screw up that old free will gambit Christians like to used to fail to make their case.

Regards
DL
"Original sin " another great scheme to keep the members of the tribe in their place.

"Original sin " another great scheme to keep the members of the tribe in their place.
It seems it is used more by hecklers to insult people of faith.

'Original sin' is merely a two-word summary of why people have such a hard time consistently loving one another and doing right by our neighbors.

In a way, 'Original sin' can be better used as an excuse/reason for stepping outside morals.

New Topics

Forum List

Back