Whose name do you use for the first commandment?

??….??
Time will tell the tale, and I am looking forward to the Judgement Day, when all of Gods enemies finally learn their lessons: and all of His followers are finally rewarded.
Thanks for sharing your delusional thinking.

You sound really adult.

Regards
DL

??

It was the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Right?

Where did you get that there is a tree of only good knowledge?

You are not to add to scripture, and here you are killing the duality it shows to exist.

I see that as really stupid.

Regards
DL
God created them to know only good. When they ate of the tree they knew bad as well.

The genocidal, homophobic and misogynous God?

Is St. Hitler in heaven?

Regards
DL
He is the only one handing out eternal life. Your misjudgements have no meaning in reality. Jesus showed us his loving side. Get to know that. And what he wants for everyone, Its them that keep choosing wrong out of false reasonings like yours.

Jesus who said “he comes to cure and not kill the afflicted”.

Yahweh says he will come to kill, not cure the afflicted.

The one who always kills, has some Jews calling Yahweh a evil god.

I think the term suits.

You could name Spirit, if you are a Trinitarian, but the spirit does not speak in the bible, except to those with a Jesus consciousness, or one who has risen to a Christ consciousness.

Gnostic Christians condemned Yahweh to hell way back when Christians had morals.

We put our myth against theirs and called their God evil, and then the good old inquisitions; instead of trying to win the argument.

Jesus and his Armageddon does not seem to be much better than the genocidal Yahweh.

Most who read this might not agree, --- but if you put any name other than yourself, --- as the spirit that judges the good or evil in the Christian God, --- then you might wonder why you venerate an evil God.

I name Spirit God as I will not go to hell where Yahweh and Jesus are bound to end.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be Matthew.

People hate moral questions.

We are all sinners, thank God; who will sin by accepting to follow one of the Christian Gods?

IMO, Christianity had the potential to be the worlds best religion. It changed and is now failing.

I think it a shame that they will drag Gnostic Christianity down with it.

Who do you name for Commandment # 1?

Regards
DL
Uggg! There are three members of the Godhead. The Father (Elohim or Most High God), The Son (Jesus Christ who is also Jehovah, and the Holy Ghost. All three are members of the Godhead and we can call them God.

God created them to know only good. When they ate of the tree they knew bad as well.
Sin must have evil intent or an evil mind behind the act.

You have just exonerated Adam and Eve of any guilt for anything they did before the actual act.

That is why Christians sing that Adam's sin was a happy fault and necessary to God's plan.

It is.

You do know why. Right?

Regards
DL

He is the only one handing out eternal life. Your misjudgements have no meaning in reality. Jesus showed us his loving side. Get to know that. And what he wants for everyone, Its them that keep choosing wrong out of false reasonings like yours.
His loving side?

How do you get loving out or Armageddon from a God who can cure as easily as kill, yet chooses to kill?

What kind of fucking loving doctor are you trying to emulate you poor immoral piece of human flesh?

Take Hitler, Jew, I will take the good Jesus to follow.

Regards
DL

Uggg! There are three members of the Godhead. The Father (Elohim or Most High God), The Son (Jesus Christ who is also Jehovah, and the Holy Ghost. All three are members of the Godhead and we can call them God.
Given that Yahweh is androgynous, they must all be having an orgy in the Godhead.

Good thing they the sexual organs.

Do you have any other deflections or stupid notions you wish to try to sell.

Regards
DL

I think the term suits.

You could name Spirit, if you are a Trinitarian, but the spirit does not speak in the bible, except to those with a Jesus consciousness, or one who has risen to a Christ consciousness.

Gnostic Christians condemned Yahweh to hell way back when Christians had morals.

We put our myth against theirs and called their God evil, and then the good old inquisitions; instead of trying to win the argument.

Jesus and his Armageddon does not seem to be much better than the genocidal Yahweh.

Most who read this might not agree, --- but if you put any name other than yourself, --- as the spirit that judges the good or evil in the Christian God, --- then you might wonder why you venerate an evil God.

I name Spirit God as I will not go to hell where Yahweh and Jesus are bound to end.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be Matthew.

We are all sinners, thank God; who will sin by accepting to follow one of the Christian Gods?

IMO, Christianity had the potential to be the worlds best religion. It changed and is now failing.

Regards
DL

those commandments are forgeries, whichever in the heavens that suits your fancy is fine, not rubbing another in the wrong way is highly advised.

Sin must have evil intent or an evil mind behind the act.

You have just exonerated Adam and Eve of any guilt for anything they did before the actual act.

That is why Christians sing that Adam's sin was a happy fault and necessary to God's plan.

It is.

You do know why. Right?

Regards
DL

You are lost. You took satans side, that is pretty sad.

His loving side?

How do you get loving out or Armageddon from a God who can cure as easily as kill, yet chooses to kill?

What kind of fucking loving doctor are you trying to emulate you poor immoral piece of human flesh?

Take Hitler, Jew, I will take the good Jesus to follow.

Regards
DL
Rev 20:7-9-- They attack Gods holy ones that is why. lead by satan, the one you are serving.

The word, 'God" comes from a Babylonian Idol for good luck.

In Genesis 1:1, the word Elohim is used which means Mighty One and sometimes it is considered plural.
In Genesis 1:25 Elohim creates man in His image.
Genesis 2, Creation was finished.
Genesis 2 Another man is created by Yahweh Elohim and put in the garden of Eden. In verses 23 & 24 Eve is given to Adam to become one flesh cleaving to each other and fortify the Father, which means Adam was to learn to love all the beautiful attributes of Eve before he sexually joined her.
Genesis 3 Adam is told to not eat of the tree of knowlege - cunning.
When the most cunning creature in the Garden, Adam cunningly decided to get what He wanted without even consulting with his Maker, He in effect decided for himself what is good and evil, not Yahweh. This was in effect a mental murder of Yahweh. And this mental murder was transmitted via his sperm into his first son Cain.
And when Cain was faced with Yahweh's advice vs Cain's own lust, Cain decided for himself to do what he wanted, which was to kill Abel.
And this is the essence of sin ever since, Adam's brats deciding good and evil for themselves as if they were Elohim, regardless of what Yahweh said.
This sort of mental murder continued in Adam's kids even to today. Which is why, "Only the overcomers enter the Kingdom of Heaven" Every person must over come that ancient lust to decide good and evil ourselves.
This is why most people who profess to Be Christians suppose they are more righteous than YahwehShua. (Yahweh Saves)

And the word "Sin" comes from ancent Harran, where Abraham & Yacob dwelt at times. To the Gospel believers of Haran, the Moon was Yahweh's and He had placed a happy smiling face on the Moon, perhaps His own. And so, people who chose to decide right and wrong for them selves, were usurping the place of Yahweh, just as Adam did. thus usurping Yahweh & His Laws came to be called sin.

Last edited:
The word, 'God" comes from a Babylonian Idol for good luck.

In Genesis 1:1, the word Elohim is used which means Mighty One and sometimes it is considered plural.
In Genesis 1:25 Elohim creates man in His image.
Genesis 2, Creation was finished.
Genesis 2 Another man is created by Yahweh Elohim and put in the garden of Eden. In verses 23 & 24 Eve is given to Adam to become one flesh cleaving to each other and fortify the Father, which means Adam was to learn to love all the beautiful attributes of Eve before he sexually joined her.
Genesis 3 Adam is told to not eat of the tree of knowlege - cunning.
When the most cunning creature in the Garden, Adam cunningly decided to get what He wanted without even consulting with his Maker, He in effect decided for himself what is good and evil, not Yahweh. This was in effect a mental murder of Yahweh. And this mental murder was transmitted via his sperm into his first son Cain.
And when Cain was faced with Yahweh's advice vs Cain's own lust, Cain decided for himself to do what he wanted, which was to kill Abel.
And this is the essence of sin ever since, Adam's brats deciding good and evil for themselves as if they were Elohim, regardless of what Yahweh said.
This sort of mental murder continued in Adam's kids even to today. Which is why, "Only the overcomers enter the Kingdom of Heaven" Every person must over come that ancient lust to decide good and evil ourselves.
This is why most people who profess to Be Christians suppose they are more righteous than YahwehShua. (Yahweh Saves)

And the word "Sin" comes from ancent Harran, where Abraham & Yacob dwelt at times. To the Gospel believers of Haran, the Moon was Yahweh's and He had placed a happy smiling face on the Moon, perhaps His own. And so, people who chose to decide right and wrong for them selves, were usurping the place of Yahweh, just as Adam did. thus usurping Yahweh & His Laws came to be called sin.
Genesis 1:26--Let us( YHWH and his master worker) make man in our image) Jesus-proverbs 8-- The being sent to earth by YHWH speaks at Prov 8 telling all he was created. No one else deserves the title master worker except the one God created all other things through.
Elohim is never plural for YHWH in the Hebrew language. Just for the 3 headed false gods served back then by the wicked.

You are lost. You took satans side, that is pretty sad.
Not as sad as Christians singing of Adam's sin being a happy fault and necessary to God's plan.

You stupidly seem to think Satan had no role to play, even as God put her right there with Eve.

Try to dither out why, dummy.

When you do, you will knw why Christianity glorifies sin as necessary to God's plan.

Without Satan helping Adam sin, God's plan would get derailed, right?

Regards
DL

Rev 20:7-9-- They attack Gods holy ones that is why. lead by satan, the one you are serving.
The one your God gave dominion over us.

Why did God make Satan your master?

Start answering question or go away, stupid uneducated Christian.

Regards
DL

Not as sad as Christians singing of Adam's sin being a happy fault and necessary to God's plan.

You stupidly seem to think Satan had no role to play, even as God put her right there with Eve.

Try to dither out why, dummy.

When you do, you will knw why Christianity glorifies sin as necessary to God's plan.

Without Satan helping Adam sin, God's plan would get derailed, right?

Regards
DL
You are blind.

Morals are usually subjective, not objective. Right?

That would depend on circumstances.

I can think of a few instances where it would be the right thing to do.

Regards.
DL
I notice you never say a negative thing about the goat fornicator who is Allah. Why is that? Who pays you to come here to attack Christianity and western civilization? Is your goal to pry believers away from God? Was it the Sunni who said thou shalt fornicate with goats or was it the Shii'a, I think the other preferred camels but I'm not sure which was which. There is another in your group, but I think they just preferred humans of their own gender, or maybe it was rabbits..

You may troll others into trying debate with you, but you are the most transparent poster here. Normally I respect peoples differing views on religion, or denial of such, but that's the last thing you have shown anyone here. So please, use a condom when making whoopie with a goat, one of you is enough.

Last edited:

I think the term suits.

Regards
DL
Stop it. You're rambling on with rubbish. There is no God and you're delusional. Grow up.

Jesus Christ, how did I end up in this topic?

I must have accidentally clicked on this topic in the "Similar threads" section at the bottom of a page I was on.

Forum List

Back