Whose name do you use for the first commandment?

Holy spirit inspired men wrote the bible-- i know 10 year olds who knows this fact. Do you? We can see who actually is the name you call in your lack of love.
I agree with your first, stupid.

You have not been reading what I put. As a Gnostic Christian, I give the bible it's due.

It is a great consolidation and rehash of most of the thinking systems of the day, and showed it's worth as a naturalistic, not stupidly supernatural, religion.

Things were off to a great start before stupid people started to read the myths literally.

I hope you can see how intelligent the ancients were as compared to the mental efforts that modern preachers and theists are using with the literal reading of myths.

What is God?

Further.
Bill Moyers Journal . Watch & Listen | PBS

Rabbi Hillel, the older contemporary of Jesus, said that when asked to sum up the whole of Jewish teaching, while he stood on one leg, said, "The Golden Rule. That which is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor. That is the Torah. And everything else is only commentary. Now, go and study it."

Please listen as to what is said about the literal reading of myths.

"Origen, the great second or third century Greek commentator on the Bible said that it is absolutely impossible to take these texts literally. You simply cannot do so. And he said, "God has put these sort of conundrums and paradoxes in so that we are forced to seek a deeper meaning."

Matt 7;12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

This is how early Gnostic Christians view the transition from reading myths properly to destructive literal reading and idol worship.

Regards
DL

No, you DIDNT. You filtered Words through your demented mind.
.the devil quoted Scripture ACCURATELY to Jesus. But he twisted the meaning of those words to get Jesus to sin.
The same pattern as in Eden, and Christians sing of Adam's sin being a happy fault and necessary to God's plan.

Thank God for putting Satan in Eden to insure that the plan stayed on track.

Would you not sin and screw up God's plan?

Satan is God's Loyal Opposition, except to the stupid who see her as evil.

Ever wonder why evil is female in Christianity and nature?

Regards
DL

Was he doodling?

What did your illiterate Jesus write?

I see what is missing in this myth. Do you?

Hint. Think of the infraction, and you will see the moral of this story.

Regards
DL

You show your hate for humanity, while a God would show his love by curing instead of killing, just the way Jesus said he came to do.

You chose the evil while I show you what the good is.

Who is more likely to see mass killing as better than curing, when God has both options?

Only evil people. Christians, in this discussions of morality.

Regards
DL

For God loved the world so much he sent his only begotten son to lay his life down. Any can come to him and learn and obey-They will not. Many do but have found teachers of darkness who tell them they are saved when he does not know. So the majority of those continue in their sin and will not repent. They wont bother learning every utterance from God as Jesus said man must live by them.
You blame God when its their fault and the teachers of darkness. I dont hate humanity i spend 100 hours a month on here showing them what Jesus teaches--They reject it because they would have to get off their lazy butts and repent of their sins. the way they have been shown--You are saved-they have to do nothing and thats what they want. They want their ears tickled they do not want truth. Its their fault not Gods.

I agree with your first, stupid.

You have not been reading what I put. As a Gnostic Christian, I give the bible it's due.

It is a great consolidation and rehash of most of the thinking systems of the day, and showed it's worth as a naturalistic, not stupidly supernatural, religion.

Things were off to a great start before stupid people started to read the myths literally.

I hope you can see how intelligent the ancients were as compared to the mental efforts that modern preachers and theists are using with the literal reading of myths.

What is God?

Further.
Bill Moyers Journal . Watch & Listen | PBS

Rabbi Hillel, the older contemporary of Jesus, said that when asked to sum up the whole of Jewish teaching, while he stood on one leg, said, "The Golden Rule. That which is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor. That is the Torah. And everything else is only commentary. Now, go and study it."

Please listen as to what is said about the literal reading of myths.

"Origen, the great second or third century Greek commentator on the Bible said that it is absolutely impossible to take these texts literally. You simply cannot do so. And he said, "God has put these sort of conundrums and paradoxes in so that we are forced to seek a deeper meaning."

Matt 7;12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

This is how early Gnostic Christians view the transition from reading myths properly to destructive literal reading and idol worship.

Regards
DL

Your lack of love and name calling proves you do not know God or his son.

Was he doodling

For God loved the world so much he sent his only begotten son to lay his life down. Any can come to him and learn and obey-They will not. Many do but have found teachers of darkness who tell them they are saved when he does not know. So the majority of those continue in their sin and will not repent. They wont bother learning every utterance from God as Jesus said man must live by them.
You blame God when its their fault and the teachers of darkness. I dont hate humanity i spend 100 hours a month on here showing them what Jesus teaches--They reject it because they would have to get off their lazy butts and repent of their sins. the way they have been shown--You are saved-they have to do nothing and thats what they want. They want their ears tickled they do not want truth. Its their fault not Gods.
Thanks for the reminder for your Great Moral Coward chid murderer.

Why did he not step up himself?

Why did God break the laws of heaven?

Regards
DL

They reject it because they would have to get off their lazy butts and repent of their sins.
????

More like they sing, --- as Christians do, --- that Adam's sin is a happy fault and necessary to God's plan.

Unless you think God's plan to be off the rails, and God needs you to set his goofs back to reset, you are doing a demons work.

Your bible says that God decides who will believe or not so you waste your time and also show how little faith you have.

Regards
DL

Your lack of love and name calling proves you do not know God or his son.
I was stating an opinion, stupid, not name calling.

Stop being obtuse and thin skinned and I will change opinion.

You shame your genocidal God loving character.

St. Hitler would disown you.

Regards
DL

Wrote what?

A poem?

Regards
DL

Thanks for the reminder for your Great Moral Coward chid murderer.

Why did he not step up himself?

Why did God break the laws of heaven?

Regards
DL
God judges in righteous judgements. And you fail to see the whole picture. The parents of those children would have taught them to be wicked as they were, serving false gods. So God actually spared those children from living those wicked lives and at the ressurection cannot be judged as wicked, those will get the chance at the real life, everlasting life in Gods kingdom. So its your darkness that cannot see reality because you do not know God.

????

More like they sing, --- as Christians do, --- that Adam's sin is a happy fault and necessary to God's plan.

Unless you think God's plan to be off the rails, and God needs you to set his goofs back to reset, you are doing a demons work.

Your bible says that God decides who will believe or not so you waste your time and also show how little faith you have.

Regards
DL
God created Adam and Eve perfect, to live forever, never sick, not aging like now, never without. How much is that worth? He asked of them not to do 1 single thing. They kicked him in the teeth by rebelling. Satan lied and said they would not die. He as wellchallenged Gods sovereignty who created them to know only good. Satan told Eve they would become like God knowing good and bad, saying it was a better path. They chose this system, so in reality the rebels in Eden are responsible for every death that ever occurred. Its being proven once and for all time who is correct. This system sucks, death, aging, cancer, watching loved ones die.,starvation, people living in the streets, hatred wars, etc, etc. Satan was 100% wrong. Gods kingdom will cure it all. He invited everyone, they do not love him enough to listen to his advice. Its their fault, not Gods fault.

I was stating an opinion, stupid, not name calling.

Stop being obtuse and thin skinned and I will change opinion.

You shame your genocidal God loving character.

St. Hitler would disown you.

Regards
DL
Satan killed in power mad hatred without warning. God kills the wicked. He has the right to say what goes on in his creation. He has warned all in advance. He warned Jerusalem in advance, they would not listen.

God judges in righteous judgements. And you fail to see the whole picture. The parents of those children would have taught them to be wicked as they were, serving false gods. So God actually spared those children from living those wicked lives and at the ressurection cannot be judged as wicked, those will get the chance at the real life, everlasting life in Gods kingdom. So its your darkness that cannot see reality because you do not know God.
Righteous judgement???

Is that what genocide, homophobia and misogyny are?

You like that your God can cure as well as kill, but you prefer he murders.

Go away you immoral piece of garbage.

Regards
DL

Righteous judgement???

Is that what genocide, homophobia and misogyny are?

You like that your God can cure as well as kill, but you prefer he murders.

Go away you immoral piece of garbage.

Regards
DL
He promised a resurrection, that death is temporary. The second death is permanent. He warned all what is coming. They laugh like you are as those did in Noahs day. God didnt lose them to satan, they did that by themselves because they refuse to listen to him. Its all there in the bible.

Not nearly as often as your prick of a God murdered.

Regards
DL
You are blind as a bat--fact--God created mortals to live forever, he asked them not to do a single thing. Satans lie and Eves rebellion caused every death ever. Its all on their shoulders not on Gods. He warned them if they ate of that tree they would die--He always warns. Those as blind bats do not listen.

Forum List

Back