Who's Going to Win NBA Championship This Year?

I'm rooting for the Denver Nuggets to win it all, do you know why? I'll tell you why: Including their time in the ABA, it has been 63 years of their existence without a championship. You know who is 2nd place? Phoenix Suns, with 55 years.
The league is overrated. To know that year after year there are teams that will not even smell a chance of winning the championship makes it a farce.

The league is overrated. To know that year after year there are teams that will not even smell a chance of winning the championship makes it a farce.
That's what not having a salary cap will do. Well not having a hard salary cap like the NFL.

Hey, sorry if your team sucks this year. I'm a Piston fan so I've seen 3 championships in my life. Sucks to be a Piston fan now but I still love the sport

Same way I love football even when my Lions always suck.

If your city can't compete, don't have a team. I have this argument with my dad all the time. How is Milwaukee doing it? The Cavs won a championship too. How come a big market like New York hasn't won in forever? How come LA gets Shaq and Gasol and Lebron to win championships but NY Knicks can't seem to ever be good? Weird.

Teams that could win it if they had one more superstar

Miami
76rs
Boston
Milwaukee
etc.

Most teams are one star away from winning it all right? Well it's up to your team to find that guy.

What team do you love?

That's what not having a salary cap will do. Well not having a hard salary cap like the NFL.
Soccer

In 2023, the base salary cap is set to be $5.2 million, with an additional $1.9 million available in General Allocation Money (GAM) and $2.7 million in Targeted Allocation Money (TAM). There are also both minimum and maximum wages for individual players set annually by the league.

What is the NHL's salary cap? There is a maximum cap for a team in the 2022-23 season and it's $82.5 million, while the minimum cap is $60.2 million. Next season, the salary cap is expected to increase by $1 million, going up to to $83.5 million.

Forum List

Back