Who would you like to see be the Republican Nominee for President in 2024?

Who would you like to see be the Republican Nominee for President in 2024?

• John Kasich

• Donald Trump

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'll be surprised if we have an election in four years. If we do, it will be another fraud fest for libs. If I were them, I'd do the same thing again. Rs are too spineless to investigate.
Cry harder. :laugh:

Lol. You're the ones who have been crying and lashing out with division, racism, and hate. It was seen through all the leftist violence, lies over fake russian hoaxes, impeachments, and liberal news propaganda over the last four years.

You love failed policy: huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, failed tariffs....
Obama tripled our national debt....Trump had to rebuild the neglected military and restock our national supply of PPE and fix what Obama and Biden broke.....if not for covid we would of drastically cut into the debt that Obama gave us...don't be so selective in handing out blame...it makes you look like a partisan hack....
Trump inherited a country in great shape. Biden now inherited a disaster like Obama did. Trump ran up a trillion deficit during a strong economy before covid. Get your head out of your ass.

You love failed policy: huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, failed tariffs....
Obama tripled our national debt....Trump had to rebuild the neglected military and restock our national supply of PPE and fix what Obama and Biden broke.....if not for covid we would of drastically cut into the debt that Obama gave us...don't be so selective in handing out blame...it makes you look like a partisan hack....
Trump inherited a country in great shape. Biden now inherited a disaster like Obama did. Trump ran up a trillion deficit during a strong economy before covid. Get your head out of your ass.
Here we go again.....Same old shit again......The youngest generations are in deep shitttt!

Ideally, neither of the two.

I wouldn't mind seeing this hot little number:

merlin_138292392_805715e2-3721-4e83-bb5f-dee37abbfa69-superJumbo.jpg

Forum List

Back