- Sep 15, 2012
- Reaction score
Certainly. The United States drafted 16 million men and women out of their lives, jobs, and sent them overseas to fight in a bloody war in the 1940s. Banning travel entry from other countries and enforcing 14 day quarantines is peanuts compared to what the United States did in World War II.Do you honestly think you could get away with such bullshit here?Travel ban of all countries on January 20, 2020. That was then followed by allowing selected people to enter the country if they quarantined for a minimum of 14 days in Taiwan Quarantine hotels. The Quarantine rules were strict. One man went into the hallway of his Quarantine hotel for 8 seconds and was fined $4,000 dollars.How and why?11 months, and what exactly did Trump do to develop the vaccines. Remember this classic from Trump about what to do about Covid-19:1. Polls are garbage, just ask Hillary and her 95% probability of winning, as well as the 2020 "blue wave".Well, certainly none of them voted for Trump. Trump lost the White House, the Senate, and the House of Representatives over his four years as President. Trump has the lowest average approval rating as President, 41% in the GALLUP, of any President in U.S. history. The United States is lucky to be rid of Trump and the influence of his supporters in congress. After nearly half a million dead from covid-19, the United States can finally get a on a path to defeating Covid-19 and saving lives. Trump did virtually nothing to fight Covid-19 while he was in office which explains the following:Not many RINOs voted for Biden over Trump.1. Trump had real pressers nearly every day, he holds the record, so stop lying. Trump fielded all questions from a very hostile press. Even with a sycophant press Xiden refuses to do a real press conference. We know Joe is unfit even if you don't admit it.1. Joe Biden has already fielded more questions from reporters, as President Elect and now President, than Trump did during his entire term. After he lays out proposals and plans, he takes questions from the media. The idea that he is unfit for office because of his mental state is a myth.1. Joe Xiden is losing it, he signed a few EOs, meh. He really pissed off Canada. All he can actually do is read from the teleprompter and listen to the guy in his earpiece. Joe killed more jobs in a week, and lost more voters than he "won" the election by. Wait until energy prices start to skyrocket. People will miss Trump's "good old days".1. Joe Biden has done more work as President-Elect for the past two months as well as speaking to the American People, than Donald Trump did for four years as President. Joe Biden is just fine and Nancy Pelosi who is 3 years older than Joe Biden is going to do everything she can to support Joe Biden.1. We disagree about Joe Biden. IMHO its 50/50 he makes it to 2024 without getting the 25th boot from Nancy. He is barely coherent now and he's on the job a week.Kamala won't be running for President until 2028. Joe Biden will be the Democratic nominee for 2024. For Kamala to be running in 2024, she would have to announce her campaign just two years from now in January 2023. Highly unlikely.Its funny watching democrats pick a GOP candidate for president.
My list is much different. Trump is over, in 4-years he will be way over.
That said, if its Trump or Kamala, I'd proudly vote for Trump.
My primary preferences to take Kamala on are:
My wish list candidate is Elon Musk.
On my RINO never list is Kasich, Romney, Ryan, and every never-Trumper
I could never support the Republicans you list because of their support for Trump:
My wish list candidate is Elon Musk.
I also think the only way Trump is done is if the Senate is able to convict him and then disqualify him from holding public office again. Otherwise, Trump will run again, because the support base is simply too large for him to not run. The only one that could challenge him for the nomination would be a Never Trumper like Kasich, and right now with this poll, Kasich is getting crushed.
2. If Joe is too old in 2024 Kamala would be up next for the dems. You can say run Joe again, but I can't picture Joe in 4-years being functional.
3. Democrats with TDS can make up all kinds of Trump related excuses, but we all know democrats vote for democrats unless there is a good reason to vote for a Republican, like in 2016 a lot of union workers liked Trump over Hillary. How many of the laid off Keystone pipeline workers will vote democrat in 2022 and 2024? None.
4. Trump could try to run in 2024, but IMHO he won't get the nomination. If he would win the nomination I'd vote for him over Kamala (or Joe).
5. You are very wrong about a Never-Trumper ever getting nominated again, they are all done, as your poll shows. I didn't even vote in that poll. Establishment Republicans are "conservative globalists" and we want "America First Populists". IMHO by 2024 the voters will have had more than enough of the democrat's policies.
2. Senator Diane Feinstein turns 88 this summer as does Representative Don Young. Both are ten years older than Biden. There are 7 serving U.S. Senators and 17 serving U.S. Representatives older than Biden, so this idea that he is too old is just ageism.
3. Keystone Pipeline workers won't be the deciding factor in the elections of 2022 or 2024.
4. The only one that could take away the nomination from Trump is a never Trumper and it does not appear the party has switched away from Trump to that degree. No one on the pro Trump side of the party is going to run against Trump if he runs in 2024. None of them have Trump's base of support which is much larger than it was in 2016.
5. The Democrats will prove more united in 2024 than the Republicans will be.
2. Look at Xiden, listen to Xiden, he's a few days into his term and has zero command of facts. He can't do a real press conference, only ones where he can read the teleprompter. I'm just waiting for Nancy to 25th his pruny ass.
3. Keystone pipeline workers and the entire energy sector, as well as energy consumers, and counting, will be the deciding factor. As Xiden rolls out the democrat's agenda, more voters regret their votes for him.
4. You have no clue when you expound about Republicans. Never-Trumpers are pyrrhias, ugly lepers who might as well become democrats. Any "Never-Trumper" who runs in any primary will get single digit votes, just friends and family. True, Trump still has a significant following, but we realize that to win a national election you can't alienate women and minorities. As General Kelly said, "Trump is a very flawed man". But Trump started the populist GOP and is gaining "America First" democrats every time Xiden loses US jobs.
Look for many of these to enter the 2024 primary to take on Kamala.
Mike Pence, Trump's VP, competent, paid his dues
Mike Pompeo, 1st in his class at West Point, Secretary of State
Ted Cruz, Senator, runner-up to Trump in 2016, super smart
Nikki Haley, ex-governor, should get women vote
Dan Crenshaw, ex-Navy Seal, Lt. Commander.
Tom Cotton, ex-Army Captain, combat vet.
Josh Hawley, Senator, very smart high-end lawyer from Yale.
Ron Desantis, FL governor, doing a great job
Jim Jordan, OH congressman, fearless, tough as nails
VPs: Tim Scott if its Nikki Haley, and Kristi Noem if its a guy.
2. Again, he has already spent more time answering questions from the media than Trump did during his entire 4 years in office. Trump did not know anything about being President or any elected office for that matter before he started as President. After four years, its clear by Trump's behavior that he did not learn anything either. Biden is going to be fine. As for Trump, he has all kinds of legal issues to deal with now in addition to a Senate Trial.
3. There are plenty of parts of the Energy Sector that would actually benefit from there not being a Keystone Pipeline.
4. Most Republicans and Democrats to a certain degree are zombies simply following whatever their political party chooses in terms of leaders and policies. That is the only way one can explain a party nominating and supporting George W. Bush who is the opposite of Donald J. Trump when it comes to beliefs and policies they support.
5. Never Trumpers will eventually retake the Republican party because they are simply closer to the political center of the country and which makes them more competitive in national elections. The Republican Party wants to win and will eventually return to candidates that are most competitive at the national level. Trumpism, although popular for a while, is a declining movement. Trump failed to win the popular vote in 2016 and in 2020. Trump only averaged 41% approval over his entire time, which is the worst average approval rating for any President in history according to the GALLUP POLL.
President Trump has held 93 press conferences since taking office, more than the 70 held by President Barack Obama over the same amount of time and the 72 held by President George W. Bush, according to research compiled by historian Martha Kumar.www.washingtonexaminer.com
2. Joe hid in his basement during the campaign, and now never does a real press conference. As Xiden rolls-out the democrat agenda, he pissed off Canada and is costing US energy jobs. Voters will make a course correction in the 2022 and 2024 mid-terms.
3. I see words with no link. Prove the US energy sector is better w/o the Keystone pipeline. That's a lie.
4. Voters have complex algorithms for deciding who to vote for, and those votes need to be protected from voter fraud. Many voters vote "policies" rather than personalities. Xiden's open borders is not playing well.
5. Never-Trump globalists are closer to the middle of the country than Trump's America First populism? WTF are you smokin? Agreed that Trump had unnecessarily high negatives. The 1st debate showed that he still does not understand politics. If Trump had a softer persona he would have won in a landslide. My wife calls him an ill mannered bully who was apparently raised by wolves. She prefers presidents to be presidential.Republicans that care about the country more than their political party voted for BIDEN in the 2020 election. John Kasich is an American FIRST, being a member of the Republican Party is further down the list. The fact that he was willing to address the Democratic National Convention in order to help defeat Trump who was treasonous foreign agent for Putin while President, is why every Republican should support Kasich in 2024!Did you miss the fact that he addressed the Democrat National Convention? He is a Democrat!Its hypothetical base on Trump still being legally able to run in 2024. It appears he has retained much of his base of support, which would prevent any like minded individuals from running if Trump decides to run. The only question is could a never Trumper challenge him for the nomination, and right now Kasich, the most likely never Trumper to challenge Trump in 2024 is losing by a landslide.This thread is depressing and makes me ill. LOL
If Kasich did, that just shows how stupid he is. I don't see Biden rewarding Kasich with a cabinet post?!
Your slimy smear of Trump as anything other than a great American president is just partisan TDS. The democrat coxuckers also called Tulsi Gabbard a Putin stooge. She is a veteran, more loyal to the US than any of the socialists.
Kasich is done as a Republican, trust me. Beating Kamala should be easy, if we can keep the democrat cheating to a minimum.
It should be noted that while Israel infection rate is high, they have already vaccinated 40% of their population compared to the United States which has only vaccinated 5% of its population. The United States has to start over on its strategy to vaccinate the population because Trump never really had a plan. Explains why Israel is at 40% while the United States is only at 5%.
Trump lost primarily due to voter fraud, the GOP gained House seats and didn't lose any, and the senate was lost by GOP stupidity running Doug Collins against fellow Republican Kelly Loeffler, not any anti-Trump vote.
2. If Trump did nothing to fight covid-19, why do we have (5) covid-19 vaccines in 8-months? That is a medical miracle. It normally takes years to develop vaccines. You're welcome. Look what the vaccines are doing to the infection rate, no thanks to Biden and the democrats,
View attachment 448446
Sarah Cooper Impersonating Trump Compilation (lip sync parody) - YouTube
Getting ultraviolet light into the body or injecting bleach? No wonder the United States is in the top 10 for the worst per capita infections and deaths from covid-19.
430,000 Americans are dead now from covid-19! In TAIWAN, only 7 have died from covid-19!
There was a tiny bit of penetration of the virus into Taiwan, probably prior to the January 20, 2020 travel ban. It took three months to stamp out completely. There has been no transmission of the virus in Taiwan since April of 2020. Last person to die of coronavirus in Taiwan died, on May 11, 2020.
The only reported cases of Covid-19 in Taiwan are citizens that are returning to the country from abroad, but the virus never spreads from them because they all must spend a minimum 14 days in a Taiwan quarantine hotel upon arrival in the country.