Who would you like to see be the Republican Nominee for President in 2024?

• John Kasich

• Donald Trump

Results are only viewable after voting.
Trump. If it isn't him there are VERY FEW GOP candidates I would consider. Noemi, Hawley, Desantis, Carlson is about it. If Trump does start a new party I will be voting for that candidate the GOP can go straight to hell. I hope he does start a new party, MILLIONS of us are not loyal to the GOP but to president Trump!

Trump. If it isn't him there are VERY FEW GOP candidates I would consider. Noemi, Hawley, Desantis, Carlson is about it. If Trump does start a new party I will be voting for that candidate the GOP can go straight to hell. I hope he does start a new party, MILLIONS of us are not loyal to the GOP but to president Trump!

Do you actually think Tucker Carlson would run for President?

A. John Kasich

B. Donald Trump
I dont ever want to see a repub run for office again. They showed what they are by supporting that incompetent fuckup called Dump. The normal repubs need to get a new party.

1611158726987.png

Anyone but deficit donald. Romney would be a nice breath of sanity if not kasich.

That will be good if Dump starts a new party. The Dumplings? That way we can see just how many backwards ass people are left in the country.

You love failed policy: huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, failed tariffs....
Obama tripled our national debt....Trump had to rebuild the neglected military and restock our national supply of PPE and fix what Obama and Biden broke.....if not for covid we would of drastically cut into the debt that Obama gave us...don't be so selective in handing out blame...it makes you look like a partisan hack....

You love failed policy: huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, failed tariffs....
Obama tripled our national debt....Trump had to rebuild the neglected military and restock our national supply of PPE and fix what Obama and Biden broke.....if not for covid we would of drastically cut into the debt that Obama gave us...don't be so selective in handing out blame...it makes you look like a partisan hack....

LOLOL TRY to get your facts straight. All Trump's lies and insults didn't get him reelected.

I'll be surprised if we have an election in four years. If we do, it will be another fraud fest for libs. If I were them, I'd do the same thing again. Rs are too spineless to investigate.

Forum List

Back