Who would have been for wiping out the Indians?

Iā€™m watching western movies. If those days were today which Americans would be in favor of wiping out the indians and which party would be trying to get along with the indians?

It seems like the hero in every movie was a liberal and it was conservatives who didnā€™t see Indians as human.

Am I wrong?
So you want to play arm chair quarter back now? History tells us it was the Democrats who wiped out the Indians
Yeaidiot because the racist republicans today called themselves democr back then

That is a lie....the parties did not change sides you doofus...the democrats simply realized that they couldn't murder and intimidate enough black Americans to keep them from voting, so at the very end of the Civil Rights movement, when all the real battles had been won, the democrat party jumped on board and began to lie about their entire history......and started accusing the republicans, the party that freed the slaves and protected the Freed blacks, of being racists......
I believe blacks started leaving the Republican Party after the great Mississippi flood and that was in the 20s.

What you wrote is laughable. White southern racists all started voting republican after democrats passed civil rights. Blacks were already voting democratic Long before the civil rights movement.
You do know it was an earthquake right, church bells as far away as boston was chiming
So?
So you think an earthquake caused blacks to switch parties?

What the hell?

White southern racists all started voting republican after democrats passed civil rights.

Democrats passed civil rights?

Which ones?
Nafta was hw Bushā€™s baby. The civil rights act was jfks. But Clinton signed nafta and Johnson signed the civil rights act.

Regardless from that day forward southern politicians started representing racist whites and democrats sided with Martin Luther king, malcomb x and Mohammad Ali. And we protested Vietnam nam. Us liberals hippies

Iā€™m watching western movies. If those days were today which Americans would be in favor of wiping out the indians and which party would be trying to get along with the indians?

It seems like the hero in every movie was a liberal and it was conservatives who didnā€™t see Indians as human.

Am I wrong?
So you want to play arm chair quarter back now? History tells us it was the Democrats who wiped out the Indians
Yeaidiot because the racist republicans today called themselves democr back then

That is a lie....the parties did not change sides you doofus...the democrats simply realized that they couldn't murder and intimidate enough black Americans to keep them from voting, so at the very end of the Civil Rights movement, when all the real battles had been won, the democrat party jumped on board and began to lie about their entire history......and started accusing the republicans, the party that freed the slaves and protected the Freed blacks, of being racists......
I believe blacks started leaving the Republican Party after the great Mississippi flood and that was in the 20s.

What you wrote is laughable. White southern racists all started voting republican after democrats passed civil rights. Blacks were already voting democratic Long before the civil rights movement.
You do know it was an earthquake right, church bells as far away as boston was chiming
So?

What the hell?
wiki the great Mississippi flood and educate yourself. You sound stupid

Am I wrong?

So?

What the hell?
I think the way the republican president at the time lied to blacks and forced them a gunpoint to work on the dams and levies is why.

To think it was the earthquake makes you sound really dumb. Is that what you thought?

White southern racists all started voting republican after democrats passed civil rights.

Which ones?
Nafta was hw Bushā€™s baby. The civil rights act was jfks. But Clinton signed nafta and Johnson signed the civil rights act.

Regardless from that day forward southern politicians started representing racist whites and democrats sided with Martin Luther king, malcomb x and Mohammad Ali. And we protested Vietnam nam. Us liberals hippies

Johnson signed the civil rights act.

Is that why he won a second term in 1968?

Regardless from that day forward southern politicians started representing racist whites

The southern Dem politicians weren't representing racist whites before 1964?

Which ones?

Regardless from that day forward southern politicians started representing racist whites

I just looked up who voted against the civil rights act. It was southerners. Im sure both democrats and republicans down south wer racist in the 60s. But then democrats became the party for blacks and whites always vote republican in the south. And they defend the confederate flag. And tend to be in the kkk

Am I wrong?

So?

What the hell?
I think the way the republican president at the time lied to blacks and forced them a gunpoint to work on the dams and levies is why.

To think it was the earthquake makes you sound really dumb. Is that what you thought?

The 1920s was roaring , so where is this link that calvin forced blacks to build damns ?

Which ones?

I just looked up who voted against the civil rights act. It was southerners. Im sure both democrats and republicans down south wer racist in the 60s. But then democrats became the party for blacks and whites always vote republican in the south. And they defend the confederate flag. And tend to be in the kkk
Generation X southerners voted for manufacturing jobs it had nothing to do with race.

Am I wrong?

So?

What the hell?

The 1920s was roaring , so where is this link that calvin forced blacks to build damns ?
Wiki the great Mississippi flood lazy ignorant american

Which ones?

Generation X southerners voted for manufacturing jobs it had nothing to do with race.
Well it does now. Donā€™t be naive

Am I wrong?

Fact check: Southern Dems held up 1964 Civil Rights Act, set filibuster record at 60 days

Republicans Led the Way on Civil Rights

You've been lied to. Now you know the truth. But you'll still repeat your lies.

Am I wrong?

Fact check: Southern Dems held up 1964 Civil Rights Act, set filibuster record at 60 days

Republicans Led the Way on Civil Rights

You've been lied to. Now you know the truth. But you'll still repeat your lies.
I said it was southerners. They were democrats back then. It wasn't southern Republicans who led the way on Civil Rights.

Fact is, Southern Republicans today are anti civil rights. What changed?

How do you explain why today Republicans are for confederate flags?

Do you deny this factual history?

In American politics, the Southern strategy was a Republican Party electoral strategy to increase political support among white voters in the South by appealing to racism against African Americans.[1][2][3] As the civil rights movement and dismantling of Jim Crow laws in the 1950s and 1960s visibly deepened existing racial tensions in much of the Southern United States, Republican politicians such as presidential candidate Richard Nixon and Senator Barry Goldwater developed strategies that successfully contributed to the political realignment of many white, conservative voters in the South who had traditionally supported the Democratic Party rather than the Republican Party. It also helped to push the Republican Party much more to the right.

Am I wrong?
The white mans flu killed more Indians than bullets most likely. Indian Covid so to speak.

My God.
Andrew Jackson was just following the legislative law passed by Jefferson. Hence The Trail of Tears.

Jefferson.."Assimilate or get the F out."

Too bad most don't know this.

Forum List

Back