Who would have been for wiping out the Indians?

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Iā€™m watching western movies. If those days were today which Americans would be in favor of wiping out the indians and which party would be trying to get along with the indians?

It seems like the hero in every movie was a liberal and it was conservatives who didnā€™t see Indians as human.

Am I wrong?

Iā€™m watching western movies. If those days were today which Americans would be in favor of wiping out the indians and which party would be trying to get along with the indians?

It seems like the hero in every movie was a liberal and it was conservatives who didnā€™t see Indians as human.

Am I wrong?
Dear Diary:

Today I learned every character played by John Wayne was a liberal, despite Wayne's personal, deeply-held conservative beliefs.

I think that contemporary Conservative thought would push toward assimilating the native peoples as thoroughly as possible, while allowing them to retain as much of their cultural heritage as possible. That would manifest itself in encouraging entrepreneurship, education outside the Rez, and opposing the sovereignty of the various nations.

Just a guess.

Am I wrong?
you do know those movies are make believe and not how things really happened dont you???

Am I wrong?
Dear Diary:

Today I learned every character played by John Wayne was a liberal, despite Wayne's personal, deeply-held conservative beliefs.
They only rapeason Wayne appealed to so many was his liberal ways. If not for his liberal ways wayne was a flat out racist

Am I wrong?
I think the cowboys saw the Indians wiping out the Indians and joined the fun.

Am I wrong?
you do know those movies are make believe and not how things really happened dont you???
art repeats life.

Am I wrong?
So you want to play arm chair quarter back now? History tells us it was the Democrats who wiped out the Indians

Am I wrong?
I don't think the mandate on masks would have any effect on the Indians. In fact... I don't think any mandate that the DNC is trying to make would have been accepted by the Indians.

More to the point... I don't think the Indians would have recognized their authority at all.

Last edited:

Am I wrong?
So you donā€™t see indians or blacks as humans

Am I wrong?
art repeats life.
art does,, but movies are made to make money,,,

Am I wrong?
So you want to play arm chair quarter back now? History tells us it was the Democrats who wiped out the Indians
Yeaidiot because the racist republicans today called themselves democr back then

Am I wrong?
art repeats life.

Am I wrong?
art repeats life.

Am I wrong?
I get it...
Europeans were always at war with each other.
Asians were always at war with each other.
African were always at war with each other.

Native Americans were never at war with each other.

How long have you been mentally ill?

Am I wrong?
Yeaidiot because the racist republicans today called themselves democr back then
Uhm the left keeps telling us liberals founded America..

Am I wrong?
So then dont complain when arabs kill Americans today. They probably look at our gun culture and and how we kill each other and all they are doing is joining in the fun.

Am I wrong?
Dear Diary:

They only rapeason Wayne appealed to so many was his liberal ways. If not for his liberal ways wayne was a flat out racist
I can see why you're desperate to believe that, seeing the left's heroes are people like eugenicist Margaret Sanger and murderous thug Che Guevara.

Am I wrong?
I get it...
Europeans were always at war with each other.
Asians were always at war with each other.
African were always at war with each other.

Native Americans were never at war with each other.

How long have you been mentally ill?
What you should realize is all of them were ignorant and primitive and we should no longer be warring like we do.

Life is too short, why are we wasting our time warring with Iran or north korea.?

Libertarians were on the Indians side- the only good Indian is a dead Indian saying came from a General and the idiot behind the Sand Creek Massacre was a former Methodist minister- Democrats in the south despised black people though- and Democrats were behind the KKK-

Forum List

Back