Who would have been for wiping out the Indians?

Iā€™m watching western movies. If those days were today which Americans would be in favor of wiping out the indians and which party would be trying to get along with the indians?

It seems like the hero in every movie was a liberal and it was conservatives who didnā€™t see Indians as human.

Am I wrong?
My great grandparents, on both sides, married into the Choctaw nation and brought them Methodology
What is methodology?
I sarcastically refer to it that way. Methodist church

Iā€™m watching western movies. If those days were today which Americans would be in favor of wiping out the indians and which party would be trying to get along with the indians?

It seems like the hero in every movie was a liberal and it was conservatives who didnā€™t see Indians as human.

Am I wrong?
My great grandparents, on both sides, married into the Choctaw nation and brought them Methodology
What is methodology?
You know them as Methodists.

Am I wrong?
What is methodology?

To me itā€™s amazing that someone whoā€™s an adult can believe the jesus story. Walking on water, healing the sick, rising from the dead. No wonder people deny evolution global warming and science.

Am I wrong?
you do know those movies are make believe and not how things really happened dont you???
We didnā€™t wrong the Indians?

i guarante if we were in that situation right now it would be you republicans in favor of wiping out the Indians.

Today you want to wipe out liberals, jews, blacks, muslies and Mexicans.

Indians are the only people who republicans donā€™t still hate because they essentially did to the Indians what they would like to do with the rest of us. Silence and oppress us.

Indians donā€™t complain that the executive boardrooms in America are full of white men. The rest of us complain which is why you hate us today.
OOPSIE!!

I thought I was talking with a sane person,, you are clearly off your meds and in need of a straightjacket and larges doses of sedatives,,,

Am I wrong?

At the time the democrats, who owned slaves, the democrats would be for killing off the indians to take their land......

Am I wrong?
So you want to play arm chair quarter back now? History tells us it was the Democrats who wiped out the Indians
Yeaidiot because the racist republicans today called themselves democr back then

That is a lie....the parties did not change sides you doofus...the democrats simply realized that they couldn't murder and intimidate enough black Americans to keep them from voting, so at the very end of the Civil Rights movement, when all the real battles had been won, the democrat party jumped on board and began to lie about their entire history......and started accusing the republicans, the party that freed the slaves and protected the Freed blacks, of being racists......

The Indianas had a terrible weak immigration policy. Just like the Democrats.

Am I wrong?
I think the cowboys saw the Indians wiping out the Indians and joined the fun.
So you donā€™t see indians or blacks as humans
I get it...
Europeans were always at war with each other.
Asians were always at war with each other.
African were always at war with each other.

Native Americans were never at war with each other.

How long have you been mentally ill?

Indians were horrible to each other.....the Aztec, the inca, the Comanchee, and the other tribes were horrible...torture, canibalism........

Am I wrong?
I get it...

Indians were horrible to each other.....the Aztec, the inca, the Comanchee, and the other tribes were horrible...torture, canibalism........
You were expecting historical accuracy from a Liberal?!
I don't trust Liberals to tell me what time it is.

Am I wrong?
Yes.
The hero in every movie regardless of if it was John Wayne or audie murphy was always the liberal who defended the Indians, we know today republicans would be the ones demonizing indians not seeing things their way
You know lots of things that are wrong. You're a leftist, after all.
I talk to moderates who voted for trump and a lot of times they admit what I say is true. But you right wing wackos always say Iā€™m wrong.

My goal is to get more Americans to vote for a democrat and ive been winning fo decades. Didnā€™t gore get more votes than bush?

Half of republican voters are greedy the other half are stupid. The rich con dumb poor Americans into voting with them over wedge issues. God, guns, racism
It's almost like you really believe all that horseshit.

Am I wrong?
Wrong. I wouldn't be here and I'm conservative.
Bottom line. Do you approve of how we handled the indians? Most conservatives defend what we did
Your irrational hatred of conservatives is not evidence of what conservatives support.
Youā€™re the same people who defended slavery 200 years ago no?
No, we're the people who freed your slaves. You've been pissed about it ever since.
Is that why to this day you defend statues of confederate leaders?
You mean famous Democrats? There's a reason I defend statues:

Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to vote Democrat.

Once you've destroyed all the statues of Confederates, will slavery never have happened?

Am I wrong?
Yes.
The hero in every movie regardless of if it was John Wayne or audie murphy was always the liberal who defended the Indians, we know today republicans would be the ones demonizing indians not seeing things their way
You know lots of things that are wrong. You're a leftist, after all.
I talk to moderates who voted for trump and a lot of times they admit what I say is true. But you right wing wackos always say Iā€™m wrong.

My goal is to get more Americans to vote for a democrat and ive been winning fo decades. Didnā€™t gore get more votes than bush?

Half of republican voters are greedy the other half are stupid. The rich con dumb poor Americans into voting with them over wedge issues. God, guns, racism
It must be very difficult to get 18 year old drug addicts in slums to vote for Democrats.

Am I wrong?
What is methodology?

To me itā€™s amazing that someone whoā€™s an adult can believe the jesus story. Walking on water, healing the sick, rising from the dead. No wonder people deny evolution global warming and science.
1i26uf.jpg

Am I wrong?
I get it...

The reality of the Noble Savage myth is long on savagery and short on nobility.

Am I wrong?

At the time the democrats, who owned slaves, the democrats would be for killing off the indians to take their land......
Yes at the time. Back then I would have been a republican. Robert e lee a democrat

Am I wrong?
So you want to play arm chair quarter back now? History tells us it was the Democrats who wiped out the Indians
Yeaidiot because the racist republicans today called themselves democr back then

That is a lie....the parties did not change sides you doofus...the democrats simply realized that they couldn't murder and intimidate enough black Americans to keep them from voting, so at the very end of the Civil Rights movement, when all the real battles had been won, the democrat party jumped on board and began to lie about their entire history......and started accusing the republicans, the party that freed the slaves and protected the Freed blacks, of being racists......
I believe blacks started leaving the Republican Party after the great Mississippi flood and that was in the 20s.

What you wrote is laughable. White southern racists all started voting republican after democrats passed civil rights. Blacks were already voting democratic Long before the civil rights movement.

Am I wrong?

I believe blacks started leaving the Republican Party after the great Mississippi flood and that was in the 20s.

What you wrote is laughable. White southern racists all started voting republican after democrats passed civil rights. Blacks were already voting democratic Long before the civil rights movement.
You do know it was an earthquake right, church bells as far away as boston was chiming

Am I wrong?

You do know it was an earthquake right, church bells as far away as boston was chiming
So?

Forum List

Back