Who would have been for wiping out the Indians?

Iā€™m watching western movies. If those days were today which Americans would be in favor of wiping out the indians and which party would be trying to get along with the indians?

It seems like the hero in every movie was a liberal and it was conservatives who didnā€™t see Indians as human.

Am I wrong?
Wrong. I wouldn't be here and I'm conservative.
Bottom line. Do you approve of how we handled the indians? Most conservatives defend what we did
Your irrational hatred of conservatives is not evidence of what conservatives support.
Youā€™re the same people who defended slavery 200 years ago no?
That was once again the Democrats
Regardless, you agree we wronged the Indians?
Only Honky wronged non-Honky.
Asians and Africans and people South of the Border never wronged anyone.
Your Asian girlfriend won't have sex with you tonight until you get someone here to state that Honky, and only Honky, is evil?

Iā€™m watching western movies. If those days were today which Americans would be in favor of wiping out the indians and which party would be trying to get along with the indians?

It seems like the hero in every movie was a liberal and it was conservatives who didnā€™t see Indians as human.

Am I wrong?
Bottom line. Do you approve of how we handled the indians? Most conservatives defend what we did
Your irrational hatred of conservatives is not evidence of what conservatives support.
Would you be living in the state of Michigan today if we didn't wipe them out?

Am I wrong?
Yes.
The hero in every movie regardless of if it was John Wayne or audie murphy was always the liberal who defended the Indians, we know today republicans would be the ones demonizing indians not seeing things their way

Am I wrong?
So you want to play arm chair quarter back now? History tells us it was the Democrats who wiped out the Indians
Yeaidiot because the racist republicans today called themselves democr back then
Uhm the left keeps telling us liberals founded America..
Hmmm..founded America eh? To the northeast we had religious fanatics--to the South slaver owners and criminal transportees.

Liberals..there were no liberal founding fathers...Radical ones...hell yeah..and Conservative ones...for sure..but liberal?

The left..will tell you that it was leftist radicals who formed our country..and they'd be right...In part....Hamilton was a prototypical Conservative.

But the natives? We were all abut taking what was theirs..why? Because we were white--and it was perceived as our destiny. Simple as that.

One cannot judge history using today's context. Turns-out..destiny is color-blind.
Muslims donā€™t care that christians run America today. Itā€™s their destiny to take over America....

Am I wrong?
Would any German today be alive today if not for hitler? Who jnows

Am I wrong?
Yes.
The hero in every movie regardless of if it was John Wayne or audie murphy was always the liberal who defended the Indians, we know today republicans would be the ones demonizing indians not seeing things their way
Liberals are great...they think minorities are lazy pieces of shit who need welfare and affirmative action.

Am I wrong?
Would any German today be alive today if not for hitler? Who jnows
Germany was a country way before Hitler , we were not the 50 states before we killed all the buffalo

Chicago would be safer if the Indians were running the streets instead of the blacks.When is the last time you seen a drive by bow and arrow killing?

Am I wrong?
you do know those movies are make believe and not how things really happened dont you???

He's a leftist. He can't understand the difference.

Am I wrong?
No, we're the people who freed your slaves. You've been pissed about it ever since.

Am I wrong?
Yes.
You know lots of things that are wrong. You're a leftist, after all.

Am I wrong?
My dream is we mostly occupy the outer states like ny, Florida California Michigan and mostly Indians occupy Montana, the prairies and they keep the inside clean. It would have been a beautiful country. Imagine Montana looking like it did 200 years ago.

Am I wrong?
you do know those movies are make believe and not how things really happened dont you???
We didnā€™t wrong the Indians?

i guarante if we were in that situation right now it would be you republicans in favor of wiping out the Indians.

Today you want to wipe out liberals, jews, blacks, muslies and Mexicans.

Indians are the only people who republicans donā€™t still hate because they essentially did to the Indians what they would like to do with the rest of us. Silence and oppress us.

Indians donā€™t complain that the executive boardrooms in America are full of white men. The rest of us complain which is why you hate us today.

Am I wrong?
My great grandparents, on both sides, married into the Choctaw nation and brought them Methodology

Am I wrong?
Yes.
You know lots of things that are wrong. You're a leftist, after all.
I talk to moderates who voted for trump and a lot of times they admit what I say is true. But you right wing wackos always say Iā€™m wrong.

My goal is to get more Americans to vote for a democrat and ive been winning fo decades. Didnā€™t gore get more votes than bush?

Half of republican voters are greedy the other half are stupid. The rich con dumb poor Americans into voting with them over wedge issues. God, guns, racism

Am I wrong?
My great grandparents, on both sides, married into the Choctaw nation and brought them Methodology
What is methodology?

Am I wrong?
No, we're the people who freed your slaves. You've been pissed about it ever since.
Is that why to this day you defend statues of confederate leaders?

Forum List

Back