Who would have been for wiping out the Indians?

Iā€™m watching western movies. If those days were today which Americans would be in favor of wiping out the indians and which party would be trying to get along with the indians?

It seems like the hero in every movie was a liberal and it was conservatives who didnā€™t see Indians as human.

Am I wrong?
I think the cowboys saw the Indians wiping out the Indians and joined the fun.
So then dont complain when arabs kill Americans today. They probably look at our gun culture and and how we kill each other and all they are doing is joining in the fun.
When do I complain?
When Liberal pussies like Biden or Neo-Cons like GW Bush won't bomb the shit out of murderers.

Iā€™m watching western movies. If those days were today which Americans would be in favor of wiping out the indians and which party would be trying to get along with the indians?

It seems like the hero in every movie was a liberal and it was conservatives who didnā€™t see Indians as human.

Am I wrong?
So you donā€™t see indians or blacks as humans
I get it...
Europeans were always at war with each other.
Asians were always at war with each other.
African were always at war with each other.

Native Americans were never at war with each other.

How long have you been mentally ill?
What you should realize is all of them were ignorant and primitive and we should no longer be warring like we do.

Life is too short, why are we wasting our time warring with Iran or north korea.?
well trump is trying to stop that,, funny its both dems and repubes trying to stop him,,,

Am I wrong?
I get it...

What you should realize is all of them were ignorant and primitive and we should no longer be warring like we do.

Life is too short, why are we wasting our time warring with Iran or north korea.?
I give up...why?
We should allow China to help Iran take over the West.

Am I wrong?
Wrong. I wouldn't be here and I'm conservative.

Am I wrong?
I get it...

Why are you deflecting your own thread?

This is about Democrats wiping out the Indians, not Iran trying to wipe out Israel

Am I wrong?
Bottom line. Do you approve of how we handled the indians? Most conservatives defend what we did

Am I wrong?
Bottom line. Do you approve of how we handled the indians? Most conservatives defend what we did
Your irrational hatred of conservatives is not evidence of what conservatives support.

Am I wrong?
I get it...

This is about Democrats wiping out the Indians, not Iran trying to wipe out Israel
Please defend they way we wiped out indians in early america

Am I wrong?
Your irrational hatred of conservatives is not evidence of what conservatives support.
Youā€™re the same people who defended slavery 200 years ago no?

Am I wrong?
I get it...

Andrew Jackson and trail of tears for one

Am I wrong?
I get it...

WE didnt do anything in early america,,,

if you did and have some guilt you should redeem yourself with those you oppressed,,

Am I wrong?
That was once again the Democrats

Am I wrong?
I get it...

Andrew Jackson and trail of tears for one
I probably agree I donā€™t approve what he did either. So we agree America was wrong?

Am I wrong?
Yes.

Am I wrong?
So you want to play arm chair quarter back now? History tells us it was the Democrats who wiped out the Indians
Yeaidiot because the racist republicans today called themselves democr back then
Uhm the left keeps telling us liberals founded America..
Hmmm..founded America eh? To the northeast we had religious fanatics--to the South slaver owners and criminal transportees.

Liberals..there were no liberal founding fathers...Radical ones...hell yeah..and Conservative ones...for sure..but liberal?

The left..will tell you that it was leftist radicals who formed our country..and they'd be right...In part....Hamilton was a prototypical Conservative.

But the natives? We were all about taking what was theirs..why? Because we were white--and it was perceived as our destiny. Simple as that.

One cannot judge history using today's context. Turns-out..destiny is color-blind.

Last edited:

Am I wrong?
No I don't approve of murder and unfair treatment.

Am I wrong?
That was once again the Democrats
Regardless, you agree we wronged the Indians?

Forum List

Back