how patriotic are you....?

anynameyouwish

Gold Member
Nov 28, 2018
if trump announced to you that he was being ousted by opponents who cheated to deny him his rightful place as your leader.....

and begged you to grab your guns and rally round to the white house to defend his rightful place as president for life....

how long would it take for you to get there and who would you kill first?

if trump announced to you that he was being ousted by opponents who cheated to deny him his rightful place as your leader.....

and begged you to grab your guns and rally round to the white house to defend his rightful place as president for life....

Since we learned a long time ago that nothing Trump says can be trusted, the only reasonable reaction is to show him the door

I am very patriotic. Patriotism means love of country, not blind worship of a politician.

I woulod happily grab my guns and go defend this nation against a coup. But not just because the claim was made.

Not president for life but I'd go to overturn this corrupt bunch of assholes and to defend this nation and the constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. I did it once before and I'll do it again.

I didn't realize how patriotic I was, until I saw the Left burning, looting, and overall spitting on this country.

As for taking up arms against the enemy? Only if truly necessary, and we are not there yet, so I don't feel the need to look ahead at this just yet. I hope we can be better than what we have seen in 2020. If I need to start shooting domestic and foreign enemies, I won't hesitate though.

I am very patriotic. Patriotism means love of country, not blind worship of a politician.

I woulod happily grab my guns and go defend this nation against a coup. But not just because the claim was made.
So when it was found out that Adam Shitface and HItlery had attempted a coup with Russian Collusion being misinformation, you sure sat on your ass and did nothing but complain, orange man bad....

Why not just kill everbody?

So when it was found out that Adam Shitface and HItlery had attempted a coup with Russian Collusion being misinformation, you sure sat on your ass and did nothing but complain, orange man bad....

That entire fiasco was not a reason for armed revolution. It was stopped without bloodshed.

Enjoy prison bud

That entire fiasco was not a reason for armed revolution. It was stopped without bloodshed.
It was stopped? I guess you didnt watch the election?

Have you ever noticed how the chicken shit progs of BLM/ANTIFA always goes to states or cities that keep citizens from defending themselves, or like in St Louis the couple that did defend themselves got arrested by a prog Fascist AG? I am still waiting for the progs to show up in my neck of the woods, and i will be looking for the ones who walk around with Molotov Cocktails, because when you shoot the bottle the progs burn.

Why not just kill everbody?
That will be coming to a country near you, in the near future....

Patriotism is a devotion to The People. Everything else is nationalism.

tenor.gif

Patriotism is a devotion to The People. Everything else is nationalism.
Patriotism is the devotion to what makes your country great, when people like the progs in Seattle and Portland started burning minority businesses and taking over parts of the city, that isnt patriotism that is communism. You know the summer of love bullshit...

It was stopped? I guess you didnt watch the election?

Have you ever noticed how the chicken shit progs of BLM/ANTIFA always goes to states or cities that keep citizens from defending themselves, or like in St Louis the couple that did defend themselves got arrested by a prog Fascist AG? I am still waiting for the progs to show up in my neck of the woods, and i will be looking for the ones who walk around with Molotov Cocktails, because when you shoot the bottle the progs burn.

There were riots and looting in Georgia. Georgia has some pretty good (meaning lenient) gun laws.

The election results were not because of the accusations that were proven to be false.

Sadly, we don't recognize the coup, and they are going to make sure you have no guns to grab...

Forum List

Back