Who won the debate tonight? Obama or Romney?

Who won the debate tonight? Obama or Romney?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thanks, dad

246401_115611315258557_1214415866_n.jpg

Yeah, because it's SUCH a big scandal to point out what every parent knows: children lie.

This is lame, even for you.

Funny, I thought the Romney boys were inherent liars because they are Mormons...

You know how you can tell when a Mormon is lying? His lips are moving.

That was scumbag-creepy even by the typically abysmal "standards" of a pig dog piece of shit like you, you motherfucker.

What happened 150 years ago is not important now.

What is important that you finally admit your bias.
[

Why is Romney's religion any more relevant than obama's?

Now, you see, this is actually a good question. No squealing about how I'm a bigot because I think their beliefs are crazy... Wow, knew you had it in you, Ernie!

Okay, first and foremost, because Romney isn't just a member of that Church. He's was a major official in it. He was a Bishop and then a Stake President. He had authority in that Church.

Compared to Obama who just attended Rev. Wright's church because it was in his community.

Secondly, hysterical screams of white folks aside, the worst that can be said about Wright is that he said some stupid things after 9/11. So did Pat Robertson.

The Mormons have a 150 year history of really bad behavior, including attempting to secede from the United States, setting up their own private little Theocracy, bank fraud, interferring in elections, and so on. There's just a lot of stuff in there that makes me personally nervous.

Third, some of their conduct today makes me worry about the kind of people that will be in charge of the IRS, CIA, FBI in a Romney administration.

For instance, the Mormons routinely spy on ex-members and splinter factions that still practice polygamy.

As a religion, there's just too much group-think going on there for me to be comfortable with.

Now, yeah, I'll admit,that encounter I had with them 30 years ago really did a lot to bias me. But bacl then, I had no idea who Joseph Smith was, or what their history was, or any of the crazy stuff they beleived. I just knew there was something really off about these people.

Just like there is something really off about Mitt Romney.

This is a cult started by a con man who had sex with children.

I'm PROUD to be biased against that.

[

Now, you see, this is actually a good question. No squealing about how I'm a bigot because I think their beliefs are crazy... Wow, knew you had it in you, Ernie!

Okay, first and foremost, because Romney isn't just a member of that Church. He's was a major official in it. He was a Bishop and then a Stake President. He had authority in that Church.

Compared to Obama who just attended Rev. Wright's church because it was in his community.

Secondly, hysterical screams of white folks aside, the worst that can be said about Wright is that he said some stupid things after 9/11. So did Pat Robertson.

The Mormons have a 150 year history of really bad behavior, including attempting to secede from the United States, setting up their own private little Theocracy, bank fraud, interferring in elections, and so on. There's just a lot of stuff in there that makes me personally nervous.

Third, some of their conduct today makes me worry about the kind of people that will be in charge of the IRS, CIA, FBI in a Romney administration.

For instance, the Mormons routinely spy on ex-members and splinter factions that still practice polygamy.

As a religion, there's just too much group-think going on there for me to be comfortable with.

Now, yeah, I'll admit,that encounter I had with them 30 years ago really did a lot to bias me. But bacl then, I had no idea who Joseph Smith was, or what their history was, or any of the crazy stuff they beleived. I just knew there was something really off about these people.

[

Irrelevant! No one should care about a President's religion, unless you can reasonably expect that he would attempt to establish a theocracy. Nixon was a Quaker, Kennedy was Catholic and obama attended Black Liberation Theology services. Did any of them try to make theirs the State religion?
Did Kennedy make Pope John XXIII a member of his Cabinet? Did Nixon disband the Military?
Why then, even with his position in LDS, would you expect Romney's governance would be influenced by his religion?

JoeBitch:

You are not required to become a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, you utter asshole.

so stop sniveling and pretending that it justifies your bigotry.

Well, yeah, the thought of a member of a racist, homophobic, misogynistic cult with a 150 year history of trying to impose theocracy on people is sort of frightening...

At least to rational people.

How the fuck would you know what rational people think? You were born stupid, and - despite every opportunity to change that - you have remained firmly in that category.

Yawn, do you actually have a point to make, or do you just want to scream because I'm not a whipped dog of political correctness like you are?

Sorry, thinking your underwear is magic is crazy. Baptizing your dead father-in-law as a Mormon after he lived his life as an atheist is crazy. (Mitt Actually did this!) Thinking you are going to rule your own planet in the afterlife is crazy.

At least to rational people.

And since I doubt you've gone down to your local Mormon Temple to sign up, you think these beleifs are crazy, too.

But it's your last chance to get rid of the black guy.

Except for a couple known racists on this board we do not want to get rid of Obama because of the color of his skin. It is irrelevant. We do however venomously DISAGREE with his positions, his policies, his signing statements, the laws he has supported enacting and his failure in Foreign Affairs.

The claim of racism is as worn out now as it was in 2008. The fact you have no other position to fall back to proves just how out f touch and moronic you are.

As to Romney's religion it has never been racist. ANYONE of any race could join from day one. But then you are just to stupid to know facts.

Irrelevant! No one should care about a President's religion, unless you can reasonably expect that he would attempt to establish a theocracy. Nixon was a Quaker, Kennedy was Catholic and obama attended Black Liberation Theology services. Did any of them try to make theirs the State religion?
Did Kennedy make Pope John XXIII a member of his Cabinet? Did Nixon disband the Military?
Why then, even with his position in LDS, would you expect Romney's governance would be influenced by his religion?

The Catholic CHurch isn't an insane cult that was started by child-molesting con men.

YOu asked me why I thought Romney's religion was relevent. I gave you a reason.

Now, if you want to pretend these are valid concerns because you want to get Obama out of the White House, soooooo badly it consumes your every waking thought. That's fine. Feel free to stick your fingers in your ears and sing really loud.

For me, it's a good enough reason. Mormonism isn't these other religions. It's Mormonism. A Cult that has in it's charter to establish a theocracy in the US.

Three words- White Horse Prophecy. Look them up, and tell me Romney doesnt' worry you.

Except for a couple known racists on this board we do not want to get rid of Obama because of the color of his skin. It is irrelevant. We do however venomously DISAGREE with his positions, his policies, his signing statements, the laws he has supported enacting and his failure in Foreign Affairs.

The claim of racism is as worn out now as it was in 2008. The fact you have no other position to fall back to proves just how out f touch and moronic you are.

As to Romney's religion it has never been racist. ANYONE of any race could join from day one. But then you are just to stupid to know facts.

In short, you cite things he does, many of the same things that Bush did, to validate your hate. Not impressed.

Romney's religion was racist from day one and it still is.

Shit, they didn't even let black people become full members until 1978.

He had sex with 14-year old girls, which is not defined as pedophilia.

You are anti-truth philiac, which is easy to spot.

That does not matter now.

Get over it.

This is a cult started by a con man who had sex with children.

I'm PROUD to be biased against that.

Get over it.

Really? I'd love to see you try to use that excuse some time.

14 will get you twenty, dude.

Romney thinks this asshole was talking to God. That's a disqualifier as far as I'm concerned.

We are talking 2012, son.

You live in the past.

You are so easy to expose in your stupidity and your hatred, little troll.

You are here for the grins and chuckles.

Get over it.

Romney thinks this asshole was talking to God. That's a disqualifier as far as I'm concerned.

150 years ago it was COMMON for 14-15 year old girls to get married, Doofus.

Yup, charity to nonmembers, billions of dollars to relief, and all that hatred and crazy beliefs.

Get over it.

150 years ago it was COMMON for 14-15 year old girls to get married, Doofus.

It was not common to marry 30 of them at a time.

The people at the time weren't to amused by it either, which is why they shot Joseph Smith outside the Carthage IL jail...

You must be from them 'thar back hills.' How many teef you have left in your head, boy? Probably more than the brain cells that are left over after the pop skull you have been drinking. You sound stupid, simply stupid.

Yup, charity to nonmembers, billions of dollars to relief, and all that hatred and crazy beliefs.

So what?

So they are trying to buy themselves good will.

Yawn, guy...

You are the one trying to foist the crazy cult on us on the hope Romney might be a moderate...

You must be from them 'thar back hills.' How many teef you have left in your head, boy? Probably more than the brain cells that are left over after the pop skull you have been drinking. You sound stupid, simply stupid.

So what?

So they are trying to buy themselves good will.

Forum List

Back