Who won the debate tonight? Obama or Romney?

Who won the debate tonight? Obama or Romney?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I watched every word of it, and I thought Romney was by far more prepared, more composed and more 'Presidential' than Obama.

This was a 10-8 round for Romney.

With 'Pugs' Biden up next, I think there's some momentum here that Romney-Ryan can grab onto.

This race is far from over.

Independent voters gave Obama the edge by I'd say 65 to 49% overall on CNN. There was a ticker for Colorado independent voters on the screen and Obama went to 100% I'd say about 6-8 times and Romney about 4-5. Romney went below the line about 4 times and Obama never did. Obama got higher marks consistently on healthcare and education, economy maybe a slight edge. Women consistently gave him higher marks than men, especially on education and healthcare. I'm on another forum with about 6K members but only 20 or so posting regularly, predominately republicans and of course, they thought Romney did super! *rolling eyes*

If you weren't looking for details, I'd say Romney did pretty well.. But independent voters on the screen gave it to Obama by a pretty good margin.:eusa_clap:

As far as theatrics, Romney was far ahead. He looked almost manic at times.

But the lies. He may have a euphoria tonight, but tomorrow, the next day, the debates will be scrutinized and he will be asked about his positions tonight compared to his positions over the last 18 months. Mitt has the "flip flop" and "etch a sketch" labels for a reason.

So feel good tonight. It won't last.

I watched every word of it, and I thought Romney was by far more prepared, more composed and more 'Presidential' than Obama.

This was a 10-8 round for Romney.

With 'Pugs' Biden up next, I think there's some momentum here that Romney-Ryan can grab onto.

This race is far from over.

I think a 12 year old could take Biden on. He'll never be able to pull his foot out of his mouth. I bet the Obama campaign is nervous as hell about what Joe will say next.

It's time for the excuses to pour in. Obama's working too hard to prepare for silly little debates, etc. I heard one say that the debates really are just for show and that people made their minds up and this won't change a thing.

Obama is never impressive without TOTUS and he can't brag about his record, so all that is left is making the same promises he did 4 years ago and hope that he can fool people again. I doubt many of his supporters keep up on the issues. They got their checks and their 'Bama phones, so what else is there to know?

As far as theatrics, Romney was far ahead. He looked almost manic at times.

But the lies. He may have a euphoria tonight, but tomorrow, the next day, the debates will be scrutinized and he will be asked about his positions tonight compared to his positions over the last 18 months. Mitt has the "flip flop" and "etch a sketch" labels for a reason.

So feel good tonight. It won't last.

shut up and vote, Derpshit.

This morning I thought that democrats would say obama won no matter what, but tonight was so devastating, they can't.

I felt the same way.

I actually thought it was going to be closer. But Romney clearly won that debate. Obama looked ill prepared and defeated.

He was ill prepared. As in not prepared at all. After the debate, it's clear why he was not prepared. He was relying on his campaign speeches. Everything he said, every answer came right out of his campaign speeches. Even yesterday he walked out of boring preparation to have a pizza party at a campaign office.

obama just isn't interested. He looked tired of the job.

This morning I thought that democrats would say obama won no matter what, but tonight was so devastating, they can't.

No, not devastating at all. We saw the moderate governor of Massachusetts tonight. And he did well. Endorsed government regulation, was against-for RomneyCare aka ObamaCare. Is going to cut 5 trillion in taxes and add 2 trillion to the military, and cut the deficit. :eusa_eh:

The Gov opened a can of whooop ass on the Prez...Hey Mr obama.... you should stick to woopie and babawawa!

Last edited:
Wow, talk about a total beat down!! It was almost embarassing and Chrissy Pissy Matthews had a meltdown on television! LMFAO!!!

Romney showed just what an Amateur Obama truly is.. So very proud of him! WTG Mitt Romney..!!

Forum List

Back