Who won the debate tonight? Obama or Romney?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You may drop dead.

I'd say 'ladies first', but that really doesn't apply to you.

You voted Obama won, then denied saying he won, and are apparently so monumentally stupid that you fail to understand they are the same thing, and claim some sort of moral victory. You're quite possibly the most pathetic excuse for a poster on this board... and with the likes of Chris, TM, Black_Label and a few others, that is seriously saying something.

What is wrong with you?? Seriously, there is something REALLY wrong. I voted in the stupid survey for Obama. I sort of forgot about the survey. Is that okay?? I didn't mean to break the law!! When I got the post criticizing me for saying Obama won, I thought it was one of my posts being challenged. And I had not done a post where I said that. Okay??? Do you get it???

Why didn't you just ask me instead of being such a horses ass??? If you didn't cuss at people and call them names it would be like a day without sunshine for you.

You have just gotta love liberal responses. "What is wrong with you? I lied, and I sorta forgot that you could prove that I lied. Is that okay???"

No, dipshit. It's NOT okay. Neither is running your mouth without bothering to find out what the fuck you're talking about first. And it doesn't mean there's something wrong with the people calling you on your shit. Just because YOU see yourself as a put-upon victim doesn't mean anyone else is obligated to agree with you.

I'm not exactly sure that Romney's win at the debate is a very strong one, considering these last 3 campaign days.

It's not enough to win one news cycle as a candidate. You have to string together momentum and energy and you have to control the narrative.

Would anyone here say that Romney's out there controlling the narrative? No. Over the last 3 days, the Obama camp has parlayed more than one ad using clips of Romney during the debate against himself.

Meanwhile, the Romney camp has been on the defensive having to try to explain if they have a tax cut or not, an extra $716 billion larded onto Medicare, no cuts in education, and more defense spending.

Over the last couple days, the narrative has turned into "Romney will protect Wall Street and fire Sesame Street."

It's not enough just to win the debate. You have to take the ball and run it down the field. You have to tell us what you will do and how you'll pay for it.

It's not a coincidence that Romney hasn't put out one ad showing how good he was at the debate and showing how bad Obama was, because Obama didn't actually say anything stupid or embarrassing like Romney did ("I love Big Bird, but...").

Obama's overall energy was down, but Romney suffers from foot-in-mouth disease, so I just don't see Romney's bump being anything more than a sugar high at this point. OH and FL are closer, but they've always been pretty close anyway.

None of them changed anything that much.

Only in ConservaBizzaro World is Romney coming out as some sort of winner.

Only thing that tells me is that even in their eyes Romney was a total loser up until tonight, to the very USMB rabid RWers.

The same ones that have been CLAIMING to love and support him no matter what, seems that they were bluffing.

Obama did well. There's no need for him to bring politics down to the mud and attack Romney for every single lie he tells like many were expecting.

I'd call it a draw.

A Draw Huh?...then explain this.....

7233472_f520.jpg

Look for the corrupt MSM to hail their Dear Leader 'The Comeback Kid' after the next Debate. They're so predictable. Romney showed he had a real grasp on the Economy. Obama only embarrased himself with his stunning lack of knowledge. If you're voting on the Economy, it's Mitt Romney in a Landslide.

And if you're NOT voting the economy, you're a liberal welfare moron who doesn't understand how dependent your Food Stamps are on working taxpayers doing well financially.

You voted Obama won, then denied saying he won, and are apparently so monumentally stupid that you fail to understand they are the same thing, and claim some sort of moral victory. You're quite possibly the most pathetic excuse for a poster on this board... and with the likes of Chris, TM, Black_Label and a few others, that is seriously saying something.

What is wrong with you?? Seriously, there is something REALLY wrong. I voted in the stupid survey for Obama. I sort of forgot about the survey. Is that okay?? I didn't mean to break the law!! When I got the post criticizing me for saying Obama won, I thought it was one of my posts being challenged. And I had not done a post where I said that. Okay??? Do you get it???

Why didn't you just ask me instead of being such a horses ass??? If you didn't cuss at people and call them names it would be like a day without sunshine for you.

You have just gotta love liberal responses. "What is wrong with you? I lied, and I sorta forgot that you could prove that I lied. Is that okay???"

No, dipshit. It's NOT okay. Neither is running your mouth without bothering to find out what the fuck you're talking about first. And it doesn't mean there's something wrong with the people calling you on your shit. Just because YOU see yourself as a put-upon victim doesn't mean anyone else is obligated to agree with you.

Does that makes him a 47er.

Last edited:
Yeah, because it's SUCH a big scandal to point out what every parent knows: children lie.

This is lame, even for you.

Funny, I thought the Romney boys were inherent liars because they are Mormons...

You know how you can tell when a Mormon is lying? His lips are moving.

That was scumbag-creepy even by the typically abysmal "standards" of a pig dog piece of shit like you, you motherfIfucker.

If anyone ever wondered why I keep JoeB on ignore, I'll bet they're not wondering any more.

Irrelevant! No one should care about a President's religion, unless you can reasonably expect that he would attempt to establish a theocracy. Nixon was a Quaker, Kennedy was Catholic and obama attended Black Liberation Theology services. Did any of them try to make theirs the State religion?
Did Kennedy make Pope John XXIII a member of his Cabinet? Did Nixon disband the Military?
Why then, even with his position in LDS, would you expect Romney's governance would be influenced by his religion?

The Catholic CHurch isn't an insane cult that was started by child-molesting con men.

YOu asked me why I thought Romney's religion was relevent. I gave you a reason.

Now, if you want to pretend these are valid concerns because you want to get Obama out of the White House, soooooo badly it consumes your every waking thought. That's fine. Feel free to stick your fingers in your ears and sing really loud.

For me, it's a good enough reason. Mormonism isn't these other religions. It's Mormonism. A Cult that has in it's charter to establish a theocracy in the US.

Three words- White Horse Prophecy. Look them up, and tell me Romney doesnt' worry you.
true. But it IS a group that has actively hidden pedophilia and molestation of children by members of its clergy for a long time. I guess you hate Catholics too then, right?

You are just another bat crap crazy right winger. To be so invested in what someone else posts is just nuts. You are name calling, insulting, and just being an all around obnoxious ass hole. I did not lie, but you think I did because I don't support your idiot candidate. Like I told the other 2 idiots, if I was a Romney supporter you would have had no problem with me. Believe me, I am not your victim or anyone else's. Not my problem you all have an aversion to the truth. Now go pick up the other two clowns and get lost. You'll be late for your Nazi youth rally.

You are just another bat crap crazy right winger. To be so invested in what someone else posts is just nuts. You are name calling, insulting, and just being an all around obnoxious ass hole. I did not lie, but you think I did because I don't support your idiot candidate. Like I told the other 2 idiots, if I was a Romney supporter you would have had no problem with me. Believe me, I am not your victim or anyone else's. Not my problem you all have an aversion to the truth. Now go pick up the other two clowns and get lost. You'll be late for your Nazi youth rally.

This post is Obamaloni :D

Obama looked presidential if not somewhat put off by Mittens agressiveness and blatent lying. He looked the way I do when in the presence of a teen ager that is out of control and irritating.

I'm sure that many of the simple minds that attend WWF matches will see the debate as a win for Romney. They like their heros to be loud and full of shit. You can be assured that the display of blatent lying was not lost on world leaders. They do not want to deal with a liar.

Mitten's republican base is sure they won something just like the gangs of blacks in the LA Riots stealing TVs. Most of em got caught on video and went to jail.

What they, Romney's base, REALLY won is rejuvinated dem base knowing even more clearly that this piece of shit can NEVER be the POTUS.

List the "lies" for us Polly......want a cracker?

At Last Night's Debate: Romney Told 27 Myths In 38 Minutes | ThinkProgress

Awww, wuzzoo get oo feewings hurt by having your lies called what they are?

I'm not the one rabidly negging people for daring to criticize me, Sparkles, so don't hand me any of your oral flatulence about "invested in what someone else posts".

You lied. You admitted you lied. You were just too chickenshit to call it what it was (I'd say "call a spade a spade", but I'm sure the ultra-racist lefties on this board would scream about it). So I did it for you. You're welcome. I'll be happy to provide the moral courage you lack any time you need.

You may drop dead.

I've read your posts for years now, would you do for a conservative in this position to do for you in this? When you are found to have posted contradictory posts? I doubt it. It seems most feel the same.

Now that doesn't mean I think less of you, keep that in mind. One can only be held in contempt without remorse to define oneself. You all taught that lesson long ago.

Irrelevant! No one should care about a President's religion, unless you can reasonably expect that he would attempt to establish a theocracy. Nixon was a Quaker, Kennedy was Catholic and obama attended Black Liberation Theology services. Did any of them try to make theirs the State religion?
Did Kennedy make Pope John XXIII a member of his Cabinet? Did Nixon disband the Military?
Why then, even with his position in LDS, would you expect Romney's governance would be influenced by his religion?

The Catholic CHurch isn't an insane cult that was started by child-molesting con men.

YOu asked me why I thought Romney's religion was relevent. I gave you a reason.

true. But it IS a group that has actively hidden pedophilia and molestation of children by members of its clergy for a long time. I guess you hate Catholics too then, right?

Well, actually I do. And I grew up Catholic. If you've followed my posts, I'm just as harsh on the Catholic Church as I am on the Mormon Cult.

But I think there is a major difference.

Catholicism's problem with pedophiles is sort of the result of unintended consequences. They had some goofy idea to keep church property in the church by insisting on celibicy for priests. (Priests could get married before 1076, when Gregory VII made it dogma.

So having excluded healthy heterosexual men, all you get left with are the deviants. Now, some of them are just self-loathing gay men, but you also get a few pedophiles under the wire.

The whole religion wasn't designed around that.

As opposed to MOrmonism, where the intent was to keep the big shots like Joseph Smith and Brigham Young knee deep in young poon. (Smith had 35 wives, Young had 64). And some of them, like Romney's family, fled the country so they could keep doing it.

You lefties are typical as the far righties like Cecelie1200, telling us we are doing things that we are not, pop skull.

No one is trying to foist a cult on you, other than you are foisting the Cult of Obama.

Yawn, guy...

You are the one trying to foist the crazy cult on us on the hope Romney might be a moderate...

You must be from them 'thar back hills.' How many teef you have left in your head, boy? Probably more than the brain cells that are left over after the pop skull you have been drinking. You sound stupid, simply stupid.

So what?

So they are trying to buy themselves good will.

Troll-boy, go bother someone who gives a fuck.

You lefties are typical as the far righties like Cecelie1200, telling us we are doing things that we are not, pop skull.

No one is trying to foist a cult on you, other than you are foisting the Cult of Obama.

Yawn, guy...

You are the one trying to foist the crazy cult on us on the hope Romney might be a moderate...

You must be from them 'thar back hills.' How many teef you have left in your head, boy? Probably more than the brain cells that are left over after the pop skull you have been drinking. You sound stupid, simply stupid.

:lol:

You are the troll, boy, and the one the right and left and center laugh at.

Well.. . you and bigrebnc both, that is. Same caliber of nothingness.

Neither. Who won the "debate" was the financial interests of the media. They have a vested interest in keeping the outcome close so they can squeeze as much ad money as possible out of the contestants.

Forum List

Back