Who won the debate tonight? Obama or Romney?

Who won the debate tonight? Obama or Romney?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You wouldn't be whining like a little bitch if you didn't care what everyone here thinks. You measure your own self worth by the opinions of the posters on this board. Since most have a negative opinion of you, that should tell you something about what you're worth.

First of all, I don't whine. This comment is just amazing. Is that what you do?? Please do not project that onto me. It's ridiculous. If that's what you do, I feel sorry for you.

What is it with people like you and "The Professor"? You both just love attacking people and making observations about people you do not even know!!! I have a theory about that. I think you have so little control over your own lives, for whatever reason. And so you get such pleasure from being hateful on these boards. It relieves something inside you. But you both need to grow up. You would never talk to people like that if you were having a discussion in person. But you feel safe in doing so because there is no face to face with anyone here. Do you know what that makes you?? A couple of bullies. You are both bullies and need to grow up.

WAAAAAAAAAAAA! Conservative and The Professor are being mean to me... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would tell you again to grow up but you are absolutely hopeless.

Then explain the 4 point swing at Rasmussen in the last 2 days, OK?

Rasmussen is a lying sack of crap?

Only explanation anyone really needs.

You just can't stand the thought of a Mormon being President, can you bigot?

Well, yeah, the thought of a member of a racist, homophobic, misogynistic cult with a 150 year history of trying to impose theocracy on people is sort of frightening...

At least to rational people.

Rasmussen is a lying sack of crap?

Only explanation anyone really needs.

Well, yeah, the thought of a member of a racist, homophobic, misogynistic cult with a 150 year history of trying to impose theocracy on people is sort of frightening...

How the fuck would you know what rational people think? You were born stupid, and - despite every opportunity to change that - you have remained firmly in that category.

Only person I see who needs medication is you, man.

I, on the other hand, have a life, which you apparently don't.

I have a fine life, Joe. One that doesn't include irrational bigotry.

No, you just spend your life hating on the black guy in the white house.

You're totally healthy. Really.

I don't hate him. I don't disagree with him because he is black. Hell! I don't even speak out against him because of his religion.

Let me think for a moment..... Do we know anyone who hates either candidate because of his spiritual beliefs?

How the fuck would you know what rational people think? You were born stupid, and - despite every opportunity to change that - you have remained firmly in that category.

Yawn, do you actually have a point to make, or do you just want to scream because I'm not a whipped dog of political correctness like you are?

Sorry, thinking your underwear is magic is crazy. Baptizing your dead father-in-law as a Mormon after he lived his life as an atheist is crazy. (Mitt Actually did this!) Thinking you are going to rule your own planet in the afterlife is crazy.

And since I doubt you've gone down to your local Mormon Temple to sign up, you think these beleifs are crazy, too.

But it's your last chance to get rid of the black guy.

I don't hate him. I don't disagree with him because he is black. Hell! I don't even speak out against him because of his religion.

Let me think for a moment..... Do we know anyone who hates either candidate because of his spiritual beliefs?

You mean other than the whackos who scream about Reverand Wright every day, like that issue wasn't litigated 4 years ago.

Frankly, I'd like to see a reporter ask Romney if he agrees with the LDS position on the role of women in the Mormon Church.

Shit, Marie Osmond got asked that question. If Marie can hang, so can Mitt.

Actually, I've been pretty consistant.

I've said all along- I will not vote for Mitt Romney because I don't trust the Mormon Church.

been my position since day one.

As opposed to all those people on the left who called Mitt a sensible candidate, and think he's the anti-Christ now.

Or all those on the right who called him a liberal, and want him to desperately win now.

I've been consistant all along.

I don't care if Romney is a "Massachusetts Moderate" or a "Severely Conservative"...

He's still a rich Mormon Douchebag.

No one believes you, kid. You have been over all of the political map.

Your guy got his ass kicked last Wednesday night. Let's see what the next debate brings.

Nah, JoeB, you and the far lefties are as delusional as the far righties.

Jake, sweetie, you aren't fooling anyone with your "radical moderate" act.

Your guy got his ass kicked the other night.

Let's stay focused

Actually, I've been pretty consistant.

I've said all along- I will not vote for Mitt Romney because I don't trust the Mormon Church.

been my position since day one.

As opposed to all those people on the left who called Mitt a sensible candidate, and think he's the anti-Christ now.

Or all those on the right who called him a liberal, and want him to desperately win now.

I've been consistant all along.

I don't care if Romney is a "Massachusetts Moderate" or a "Severely Conservative"...

He's still a rich Mormon Douchebag.

No one believes you, kid. You have been over all of the political map.

Your guy got his ass kicked last Wednesday night. Let's see what the next debate brings.

Jake, sweetie, you aren't fooling anyone with your "radical moderate" act.

Your guy got his ass kicked the other night.

Let's stay focused

]

That's kind of like saying you won the Talent Portion of the Miss America pagent...

It's still the gal who has the nicest....er... smile that wins.

night1-001.jpg

Last edited:
Joe got caught and proven to be a bigoted liar. Time to up your meds again, Joe.

Nope, I've been 100% consistant.

I'm not going to vote for a Mormon. Period.

Left and Right. You guys get all hung up about that shit, but when these guys get into office, they always end up in the center and their supporters grumble they didn't get what they wanted.

The left did that with Clinton and Obama. The right did that with Bush-43, Bush-41 and yes, even Reagan.

(That would be the Real Reagan who raised taxes after cutting them, appointed moderates to the courts, not the Mythical Reagan who was a Conservative Demigod!).

I'm voting against Romney because he's a bad person. Staring with his fucked up cult, going on to being a congential bully, and just generally being a guy who lacks human empathy.

I don't particulary want a bully without any empathy running the country, and I'm not sure why you do...

Other than you just hate the black guy.

You mean other than the whackos who scream about Reverand Wright every day, like that issue wasn't litigated 4 years ago.

Frankly, I'd like to see a reporter ask Romney if he agrees with the LDS position on the role of women in the Mormon Church.

Shit, Marie Osmond got asked that question. If Marie can hang, so can Mitt.

Why is Romney's religion any more relevant than obama's?

Joe got caught and proven to be a bigoted liar. Time to up your meds again, Joe.

Nope, I've been 100% consistant.

I'm not going to vote for a Mormon. Period.

Left and Right. You guys get all hung up about that shit, but when these guys get into office, they always end up in the center and their supporters grumble they didn't get what they wanted.

The left did that with Clinton and Obama. The right did that with Bush-43, Bush-41 and yes, even Reagan.

(That would be the Real Reagan who raised taxes after cutting them, appointed moderates to the courts, not the Mythical Reagan who was a Conservative Demigod!).

I'm voting against Romney because he's a bad person. Staring with his fucked up cult, going on to being a congential bully, and just generally being a guy who lacks human empathy.

I don't particulary want a bully without any empathy running the country, and I'm not sure why you do...

Other than you just hate the black guy.

I didn't call you a liar because of your bigotry. That is a separate matter. I called you a liar because you lied.

[

Why is Romney's religion any more relevant than obama's?

Now, you see, this is actually a good question. No squealing about how I'm a bigot because I think their beliefs are crazy... Wow, knew you had it in you, Ernie!

Okay, first and foremost, because Romney isn't just a member of that Church. He's was a major official in it. He was a Bishop and then a Stake President. He had authority in that Church.

Compared to Obama who just attended Rev. Wright's church because it was in his community.

Secondly, hysterical screams of white folks aside, the worst that can be said about Wright is that he said some stupid things after 9/11. So did Pat Robertson.

The Mormons have a 150 year history of really bad behavior, including attempting to secede from the United States, setting up their own private little Theocracy, bank fraud, interferring in elections, and so on. There's just a lot of stuff in there that makes me personally nervous.

Third, some of their conduct today makes me worry about the kind of people that will be in charge of the IRS, CIA, FBI in a Romney administration.

For instance, the Mormons routinely spy on ex-members and splinter factions that still practice polygamy.

As a religion, there's just too much group-think going on there for me to be comfortable with.

Now, yeah, I'll admit,that encounter I had with them 30 years ago really did a lot to bias me. But bacl then, I had no idea who Joseph Smith was, or what their history was, or any of the crazy stuff they beleived. I just knew there was something really off about these people.

Just like there is something really off about Mitt Romney.

Forum List

Back