Who won the debate tonight? Obama or Romney?

Who won the debate tonight? Obama or Romney?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This post is Obamaloni :D

Hey you gotta spell it right or they'll call you stupid - Obamalogna or you can spell it this way

7130694_f260.jpg

Which ever way you spell it, you are lying if you sell it!

You have just gotta love liberal responses. "What is wrong with you? I lied, and I sorta forgot that you could prove that I lied. Is that okay???"

No, dipshit. It's NOT okay. Neither is running your mouth without bothering to find out what the fuck you're talking about first. And it doesn't mean there's something wrong with the people calling you on your shit. Just because YOU see yourself as a put-upon victim doesn't mean anyone else is obligated to agree with you.

You are just another bat crap crazy right winger. To be so invested in what someone else posts is just nuts. You are name calling, insulting, and just being an all around obnoxious ass hole. I did not lie, but you think I did because I don't support your idiot candidate. Like I told the other 2 idiots, if I was a Romney supporter you would have had no problem with me. Believe me, I am not your victim or anyone else's. Not my problem you all have an aversion to the truth. Now go pick up the other two clowns and get lost. You'll be late for your Nazi youth rally.

Awww, wuzzoo get oo feewings hurt by having your lies called what they are?

I'm not the one rabidly negging people for daring to criticize me, Sparkles, so don't hand me any of your oral flatulence about "invested in what someone else posts".

You lied. You admitted you lied. You were just too chickenshit to call it what it was (I'd say "call a spade a spade", but I'm sure the ultra-racist lefties on this board would scream about it). So I did it for you. You're welcome. I'll be happy to provide the moral courage you lack any time you need.

I thought I had met every bat crap crazy person on this site. But you were a secret. It blows my mind that you and the other idiots keep going on and on about the fact that I lied. I forgot I voted in the stupid survey. And you can call me a liar until you turn blue and croak. Why is it so important to you?? Now you nuts have jumped on 2 more people for the same thing. Why?? What are you getting out of it?? Go find something to do with your time that's a little more productive.

Oh, and get over yourself. You could not make me feel bad if you tried. You're trash, remember that.

I'd say 'ladies first', but that really doesn't apply to you.

You voted Obama won, then denied saying he won, and are apparently so monumentally stupid that you fail to understand they are the same thing, and claim some sort of moral victory. You're quite possibly the most pathetic excuse for a poster on this board... and with the likes of Chris, TM, Black_Label and a few others, that is seriously saying something.

What is wrong with you?? Seriously, there is something REALLY wrong. I voted in the stupid survey for Obama. I sort of forgot about the survey. Is that okay?? I didn't mean to break the law!! When I got the post criticizing me for saying Obama won, I thought it was one of my posts being challenged. And I had not done a post where I said that. Okay??? Do you get it???

Why didn't you just ask me instead of being such a horses ass??? If you didn't cuss at people and call them names it would be like a day without sunshine for you.

I've read your posts for years now, would you do for a conservative in this position to do for you in this? When you are found to have posted contradictory posts? I doubt it. It seems most feel the same.

Now that doesn't mean I think less of you, keep that in mind. One can only be held in contempt without remorse to define oneself. You all taught that lesson long ago.

First of all, I did not do contradictory posts. You seem kind of nice so I will tell you what happened. I answered the survey (which I will never make the mistake of doing again) so help me. Of course I voted for the prez. He's my guy!!!

Subsequent to that, I received kind of a nasty post accusing me of saying Obama won the debate. But I had never done such a post. I had no idea they were referring to that damn survey. That's it. I might add they did the same thing to 2 other posters that voted for Obama in that survey. Why is it such a big deal?? I don't get it and I think it's just another excuse for these people to bully. What are they going to do if Obama wins a second term?? Burn down school houses??

Rinata, some crazees from the far left and the far right, here and elsewhere, will lie.

You got caught in one of their lies, and then they double down. Neg em, tell em they're dorks, and move on.

What is wrong with you?? Seriously, there is something REALLY wrong. I voted in the stupid survey for Obama. I sort of forgot about the survey. Is that okay?? I didn't mean to break the law!! When I got the post criticizing me for saying Obama won, I thought it was one of my posts being challenged. And I had not done a post where I said that. Okay??? Do you get it???

Why didn't you just ask me instead of being such a horses ass??? If you didn't cuss at people and call them names it would be like a day without sunshine for you.

You have just gotta love liberal responses. "What is wrong with you? I lied, and I sorta forgot that you could prove that I lied. Is that okay???"

No, dipshit. It's NOT okay. Neither is running your mouth without bothering to find out what the fuck you're talking about first. And it doesn't mean there's something wrong with the people calling you on your shit. Just because YOU see yourself as a put-upon victim doesn't mean anyone else is obligated to agree with you.

You are just another bat crap crazy right winger. To be so invested in what someone else posts is just nuts. You are name calling, insulting, and just being an all around obnoxious ass hole. I did not lie, but you think I did because I don't support your idiot candidate. Like I told the other 2 idiots, if I was a Romney supporter you would have had no problem with me. Believe me, I am not your victim or anyone else's. Not my problem you all have an aversion to the truth. Now go pick up the other two clowns and get lost. You'll be late for your Nazi youth rally.
If you were honest, you would have just said, "OK. I did vote that obama won in the poll. I'm sorry. I forgot. Defending the indefensible makes you look..... well, Liberal.

I've read your posts for years now, would you do for a conservative in this position to do for you in this? When you are found to have posted contradictory posts? I doubt it. It seems most feel the same.

Now that doesn't mean I think less of you, keep that in mind. One can only be held in contempt without remorse to define oneself. You all taught that lesson long ago.

First of all, I did not do contradictory posts. You seem kind of nice so I will tell you what happened. I answered the survey (which I will never make the mistake of doing again) so help me. Of course I voted for the prez. He's my guy!!!

Subsequent to that, I received kind of a nasty post accusing me of saying Obama won the debate. But I had never done such a post. I had no idea they were referring to that damn survey. That's it. I might add they did the same thing to 2 other posters that voted for Obama in that survey. Why is it such a big deal?? I don't get it and I think it's just another excuse for these people to bully. What are they going to do if Obama wins a second term?? Burn down school houses??

Why can't Liberals ever admit they fucked up? You are blaming your piss poor memory on the person who exposed your LIE just like obama blames his piss poor administration on Bush.
Man up! Accept the consequences of your actions.

This is what I mean. Rinata explained, 'fessed up', and you won't accept it. That's on you, kiddo.

Awww, wuzzoo get oo feewings hurt by having your lies called what they are?

I'm not the one rabidly negging people for daring to criticize me, Sparkles, so don't hand me any of your oral flatulence about "invested in what someone else posts".

You lied. You admitted you lied. You were just too chickenshit to call it what it was (I'd say "call a spade a spade", but I'm sure the ultra-racist lefties on this board would scream about it). So I did it for you. You're welcome. I'll be happy to provide the moral courage you lack any time you need.

I thought I had met every bat crap crazy person on this site. But you were a secret. It blows my mind that you and the other idiots keep going on and on about the fact that I lied. I forgot I voted in the stupid survey. And you can call me a liar until you turn blue and croak. Why is it so important to you?? Now you nuts have jumped on 2 more people for the same thing. Why?? What are you getting out of it?? Go find something to do with your time that's a little more productive.

Oh, and get over yourself. You could not make me feel bad if you tried. You're trash, remember that.

The only response this drivel deserves: :rolleyes:

If you were honest, you would have just said, "OK. I did vote that obama won in the poll. I'm sorry. I forgot. Defending the indefensible makes you look..... well, Liberal.

Once you've defended the ultimate indefensibility of voting for Obama for a second term, I guess everything else seems like small beer. What possible sense of shame could be left at that point?

Clearly, Romney cleaned the Dear Leader's clock. But beware of the coming 'Comeback Kid' story-line from the corrupt MSM. Just like the bogus Employment numbers, they've already given the next Debate to their beloved Dear Leader. It will be all about that wonderful 'comeback' victory in the next one. Don't let the MSM fool ya. It's all a rig-job. They're still 100% in the tank for Obama.

paulitician, I am not happy about the employment numbers. But I can't find anyone who worked for the BLS before this to stand up and say these have been cooked. Can you?

Rinata, some crazees from the far left and the far right, here and elsewhere, will lie.

You got caught in one of their lies, and then they double down. Neg em, tell em they're dorks, and move on.

The 'crazee' is the fat assed twinkie fucker who gets a kick out of mocking dead people for the craic of it.... and then lies about it... even when the evidence exists that confirms what she said.

Unsurprising that you'd side with a two bit twinkie fucker whose too fucking stupid to read a poll and answer it honestly... she just checked the 'Obama' box cuz 'he's her guy'.... she's so fucking delusional.

California Girl, you are broken inside as was Dis, the crazy person.

You need to get over the delusion what you opine means anything.

Guess I'm used to dealing with my kids. I have two sons and a niece. But these people are wearing me out more than they ever did. :lol: You're right, Jake. :)

I did!! It didn't work!!

Why can't Liberals ever admit they fucked up? You are blaming your piss poor memory on the person who exposed your LIE just like obama blames his piss poor administration on Bush.
Man up! Accept the consequences of your actions.

Jake is right!!! My God, you people are crazy.

The 'crazee' is the fat assed twinkie fucker who gets a kick out of mocking dead people for the craic of it.... and then lies about it... even when the evidence exists that confirms what she said.

Unsurprising that you'd side with a two bit twinkie fucker whose too fucking stupid to read a poll and answer it honestly... she just checked the 'Obama' box cuz 'he's her guy'.... she's so fucking delusional.

Get to your Nazi youth rally, Bertha. Nobody sane pays any attention to you here.

Forum List

Back