Who Will Replace Biden?

Is that what Hannity or fox told you? Of course,they would never lie either.
You are inferring that Biden is even fundamentally OK ? Have you ever read a list of his gaffes ?

My favorite one was when he was overseas, in a press conference, standing at a podium and addressing the prime minister at a second podium, and expressed heartfelt condolences for the death of the prime minister's wife.

Only problem was she was very much alive at the time. Pheeeew! high-pitched whistle ; :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: This guy doesn't need a POTUS job, he needs a nursing home.

Sure, with all that's going on in the US today, that's all we need now, right ? A President who's off his rocker. :puhleeze:

"Chuck, stand up! Let them see ya!" was probably his best gaffe. Chuck was a Missouri state senator and is in a wheelchair!

One of my favorites was when Trump said the colonists took over the airports.

Biden really scares the crazy right wingers.

He should scare anyone with a positive IQ,

I doubt that, but Trump sure is scared.

Trump is scared of nothing! You are your normal "full of shit" poster.

Not my place to try to reintroduce you to reality. Trump says he's not scared, and you believe him. We all know he wouldn't lie about something like that.

What is cared of? He's a billionaire, President of the US, looking at cruising to reelection, and has all the Obama administration waiting for the first one to crack under the pressure to stay out of prison.

Yep ---- any day now. You hold your breath for all that to happen now.

Yep - any day now. Just like you finding something negative about Trump that isn't a bald-faced lie!

Since he has told thousands of verifiable lies since his inauguration, it's hard to say much about him that doesn't involve at least some of his lies.

You lie in every post. How is that different?

He should scare anyone with a positive IQ,

I doubt that, but Trump sure is scared.

Trump is scared of nothing! You are your normal "full of shit" poster.

Not my place to try to reintroduce you to reality. Trump says he's not scared, and you believe him. We all know he wouldn't lie about something like that.

What is cared of? He's a billionaire, President of the US, looking at cruising to reelection, and has all the Obama administration waiting for the first one to crack under the pressure to stay out of prison.

Yep ---- any day now. You hold your breath for all that to happen now.

Yep - any day now. Just like you finding something negative about Trump that isn't a bald-faced lie!

Since he has told thousands of verifiable lies since his inauguration, it's hard to say much about him that doesn't involve at least some of his lies.

You lie in every post. How is that different?

No. I never lie. I have been wrong a time or two, and I always appreciate it when credible facts are presented to show I'm wrong, but I never lie.

Honey Biden doesn't scare anyone. His mind is damn near gone.

You keep telling yourself that, sweet lips.

Ya lying dog-faced pony soldier

So you don't recognize a John Wayne quote. Not the first time something flew right over your head.

That is NOT a John Wayne quote. You are as big a dumbass as Biden!

So you don't recognize a John Wayne quote. Not the first time something flew right over your head.

You know all the dialog in about 100 movies? I'm impressed.

You know all the dialog in about 100 movies? I'm impressed.

Yes, as a matter of fact I do. The only reference even close to that is calling the cavalry "dog-faced soldier, in dirty-shirt blue" spoken by John Agar as Lt. Cohill as he was deriding Joanna Dru's character Olivia Dandridge's false concern about a soldier who had been wounded. The film was "She Wore A Yellow Ribbon".

Well, because that's an original Biden quote to a young woman.

Of course, if biden is not too far gone, he will shred trump in any debate. He has a ton of experience with this. Trump cant even complete a sentence and knows shit about fuck.
That;s what BIDEN can't do > "complete a sentence" If Biden ever goes in a debate with Trump, Trump will make mincemeat out of Biden. Trump has accomplished more in 3 years as president, than Biden has done in 44 years in govt, and by January 2021, Biden has ZERO experience as POTUS, compared to Trump having 4 years.

And just listen to yourself >> "if biden is not too far gone" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Who has ever said that about a presidential candidate, in all US history ?

Nice fantasy.

Time to.come back to reality.
If you think it's a fantasy that Biden beats himself up, you've been living in a closet for the past year. Who doesn't know the gaffe machine that is Joe Biden ? Well you, maybe.

I'm still mind boggled that Democrats are considering running this off his rocker guy for president. Really ? No joke ? :puhleeze::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Forum List

Back