Who Will Replace Biden?

Come on Democrats tell who you will choose to replace Biden?

As evidence of an intentional Coup D'eTat unfolds and the DOJ is preparing to indict conspirators, who will you choose to replace him?
It sure LOOKS like it's going to be Cuomo. But DO NOT count the Hildebeast out. It could STILL rear its hideous head and run again.
Cuomo has some big problems
Trump can beat him also

Come on Democrats tell who you will choose to replace Biden?

As evidence of an intentional Coup D'eTat unfolds and the DOJ is preparing to indict conspirators, who will you choose to replace him?
The Deep State are playing on everyone's intelligence. They are using psychological warfare on the public. They tricked Pres.Trump into allowing Barr to investigate Russiagate., and which there are evidence that Pres.Trump never colluded with any foreign government. But they orchestrated this side-show, to allow Barr to prove Pres.Trump's innocence. And which it was already proven before the case has even started. Remember, Pres.Trump already claimed that Obama wired tapped him way before Barr was assigned onto the case.
But Barr comes in and finds Pres.Trump innocent and their was no Russian interference (leaving a little meat on the bones for the angry dogs) to use as a trade off on helping Obama and the rest to escape justice.
And now everybody is happy. That everyone is wondering around with blindfolds on just like Lady Justice. While the real criminals walking around Scot-free, sticking their feet out, tripping us while we are wearing these blindfolds.

twer.png

Biden really scares the crazy right wingers.
what should scare a lot of people is that these people in power now and those running against trump are supposed to be the best we have...thats scary.....

What's really scary is that Trump's crazies think he is any where near capable or ethically suitable for the job

Brokered Convention, Hillary wins.
I dont think so, but it is possible, I suppose.

I dont think she is that popular among DNC staffers any more.

But I am coming to think that Biden is just a place holder and at the convention someone will move to release the delegates in the first round to support whoever they want and it will pass.

My gut feeling is that the most popular candidate is likely Cuomo among the delegates that go.

But I am coming to think that Biden is just a place holder and at the convention someone will move to release the delegates in the first round to support whoever they want and it will pass.

My gut feeling is that the most popular candidate is likely Cuomo among the delegates that go.
At this point the Bern Bros are scooting away from everyone... IF anyone but the bern is placed in there the party splits and they lose both the house and White House. The divide in the dimwit party is a chasm right now and Sleepy Joe wont survive until November. The Stunts Nancy and Schumar are pulling is going to lose them the house and even thier own are running from thier power hungry grabs.. I see November being a blood bath for democrats and they dont see it coming..

Cuomo could be too busy defending himself against multiple murder charges. Afterall he did kill all of those people he shoved into nursing homes.

Forum List

Back