Who Will Replace Biden?

Biden ever was naught but a distraction to keep the heat off the real nominee. Hillary. Last minute toward the very end of the convention no matter how many suicides it might require.
Unless the stores run out of bullets and silencers.

One of my favorites was when Trump said the colonists took over the airports.

Doesn't even compare to Biden giving condolences to a prime minister for the death of his wife (she was alive at the time). Or telling a wheelchair paralyzed guy to stand up.

1590027886045.png

Biden really scares the crazy right wingers.

He should scare anyone with a positive IQ,

I doubt that, but Trump sure is scared.

Trump is scared of nothing! You are your normal "full of shit" poster.

Not my place to try to reintroduce you to reality. Trump says he's not scared, and you believe him. We all know he wouldn't lie about something like that.
You misunderstand the OP. The topic is who will the democrats replace Biden with. The republicans want Biden to stay.

Trump completes thousands of sentences.
Thousands? In 3.5 years? What is that, two a day? Not impressed.

Trump cant even string together a coherent thought. In fact, lets all have a good laugh and read his response to the following question:

AINSLEY EARHARDT, HOST: This Sunday is Mother's Day. What are your plans? What are you going to do for Melania? And do you have a message for all the moms that are watching.

DONALD TRUMP: Well, we'll be together. I'm going to a Camp David meeting — a big meeting with the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Camp David is this very special place that nobody ever gets to see but it's a great work environment. And we're going to have meetings on different things.

Our military has never looked better. It's never been better. We've never had the kind of equipment that we have now. We had planes that were 50 years old and more. Fighter jets, now we have the best in the world. The F-35 and the F-18. What we have is incredible. The equipment and the people we have are great, but you know, they have to have equipment.

And we spent $1.5 trillion — really, more than that. And we've totally rebuilt our military, which you have to do. You know, I'm a very budget-conscious person. But you have to do.

The nice thing is — it's all built in the USA. And plenty of equipment coming. Lot of this equipment is coming. So it's very important that we have the best military and we have the.

Our military has never been in condition like it is now and soon will be.

Biden really scares the crazy right wingers.

He should scare anyone with a positive IQ,

I doubt that, but Trump sure is scared.

Trump is scared of nothing! You are your normal "full of shit" poster.

Not my place to try to reintroduce you to reality. Trump says he's not scared, and you believe him. We all know he wouldn't lie about something like that.
You misunderstand the OP. The topic is who will the democrats replace Biden with. The republicans want Biden to stay.

Then you get your wish. I doubt you will enjoy it as much as you hope.

Nice fantasy.

Time to.come back to reality.
If you think it's a fantasy that Biden beats himself up, you've been living in a closet for the past year. Who doesn't know the gaffe machine that is Joe Biden ? Well you, maybe.

I'm still mind boggled that Democrats are considering running this off his rocker guy for president. Really ? No joke ? :puhleeze::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
It's all made up.bullshit. the tRumpkin propaganda won't in full operation.

You better hope. Biden MAY not be able to complete a sentence at the debate, but we KNOW trump cant. So you sit there and hope. Good luck!
Trump completes thousands of sentences every day, traveling all over the country. Today he was in Michigan. Biden sits in his basement, and wonders why Democrats won't let him leave there.

You better hope. Biden MAY not be able to complete a sentence at the debate, but we KNOW trump cant. So you sit there and hope. Good luck!
Trump completes thousands of sentences every day, traveling all over the country. Today he was in Michigan. Biden sits in his basement, and wonders why Democrats won't let him leave there.
Funny, the fat idiot was just whining like a little bitch about not going anywhere for months...

Then he started his campaign. And hours later the cult is already gloating that he travels? Dang you people are odd ducks...

Funny, the fat idiot was just whining like a little bitch about not going anywhere for months...

Then he started his campaign. And hours later the cult is already gloating that he travels? Dang you people are odd ducks...
Can't imagine what it would be like seeing the world through leftist glasses. I once did. Thankfully, I've forgotten.

Can't imagine what it would be like seeing the world through leftist glasses. I once did. Thankfully, I've forgotten.
Yes, that would take a better education than you have.

Sure, but none of them make any sense.

And when a fascist talks like this it is code for his disdain for educated people who make him feel stupid.
I have no disdain for the MISeducated. Pity might be a more fitting word, trashbag.
You're just kind of dense and you have disdain for people better than you, instead of admiring and learning from them. Like they do at those scary liberal universities...

You're just kind of dense and you have disdain for people better than you, instead of admiring and learning from them. Like they do at those scary liberal universities...
You're just kind of dense and you have disdain for people better than you, instead of admiring and learning from them. Like you should be doing right here. Your one chance to get deprogrammed from leftist lunacy of universities, media, and deranged think tanks.

The first thing to make that happen is for you to discover how information-deprived you are from liberal OMISSION media, and liberal distortion universities. I can help you. I mean really.

Just go ahead and take my Quizzes, right here in this forum. When you begin to realize how much you don't know, them we can start filling in the blanks. :biggrin:

BTW, can you play that instrument shown in your avatar, or is that just envy ?

Forum List

Back