Who Will Replace Biden?

Biden really scares the crazy right wingers.
what should scare a lot of people is that these people in power now and those running against trump are supposed to be the best we have...thats scary.....

What's really scary is that Trump's crazies think he is any where near capable or ethically suitable for the job
and just as scary is the people who think biden or any of the Democrats out there right now will do oh so much better...

Brokered Convention, Hillary wins.
I dont think so, but it is possible, I suppose.

I dont think she is that popular among DNC staffers any more.

But I am coming to think that Biden is just a place holder and at the convention someone will move to release the delegates in the first round to support whoever they want and it will pass.

My gut feeling is that the most popular candidate is likely Cuomo among the delegates that go.
Cuomo could be too busy defending himself against multiple murder charges. Afterall he did kill all of those people he shoved into nursing homes.
And Trump will not sign a bill that allows him to skate on them... The pillaging that is about to begin is massive..

Last edited:
Come on Democrats tell who you will choose to replace Biden?

As evidence of an intentional Coup D'eTat unfolds and the DOJ is preparing to indict conspirators, who will you choose to replace him?
tRumpling fantasies do not influence reality. Biden is fine.

Honey Biden doesn't scare anyone. His mind is damn near gone.

You keep telling yourself that, sweet lips.
Apparently your mind has departed already.

Like I always tell you nut bags, your comment will be given all the consideration it deserves.

So you are saying that there is nothing at all wrong with Biden? Even CNN and MSNBC seem to link he has slipped a few links on his sprocket!

As evidence of an intentional Coup D'eTat unfolds and the DOJ is preparing to indict conspirators, who will you choose to replace him?
It sure LOOKS like it's going to be Cuomo. But DO NOT count the Hildebeast out. It could STILL rear its hideous head and run again.
I doubt if Democrats would choose someone who has crashed and burned in their own state. That let's out Killer Cuomo and Gruesome Newsom. Although Wretched Gretchen still might have a chance.

He should scare anyone with a positive IQ,

I doubt that, but Trump sure is scared.

Trump is scared of nothing! You are your normal "full of shit" poster.

Not my place to try to reintroduce you to reality. Trump says he's not scared, and you believe him. We all know he wouldn't lie about something like that.

Like I always tell you nut bags, your comment will be given all the consideration it deserves.

So you are saying that there is nothing at all wrong with Biden? Even CNN and MSNBC seem to link he has slipped a few links on his sprocket!

Is that what Hannity or fox told you? Of course,they would never lie either.

He should scare anyone with a positive IQ,

I doubt that, but Trump sure is scared.

Trump is scared of nothing! You are your normal "full of shit" poster.

Not my place to try to reintroduce you to reality. Trump says he's not scared, and you believe him. We all know he wouldn't lie about something like that.

What is cared of? He's a billionaire, President of the US, looking at cruising to reelection, and has all the Obama administration waiting for the first one to crack under the pressure to stay out of prison.

Is that what Hannity or fox told you? Of course,they would never lie either.

So you think Biden is perfectly fine? What will the Democrats do when he pops another brain aneurysm while climbing his stairs out of the basement and winds up a drooling vegetable?

1589986990991.png

Joe Biden is being used as a token of normalcy by the radical left.
If they replace him it will just be another token.

Forum List

Back