Who Will Replace Biden?

I watch Fox all the time. I remember when they were calling President Obama "Barrack Ebola". And the endless complaints.

Then, they made fun of the COVID-19. Now all the hosts work from home while telling other Americans to go back to work.

But I think Biden's USA Today Jan. 27th Article on what was about to happen proved he is here to protect America.

What is really sad is the prairie fire that's about to rage through the Mid West, the Deep South and Appalachia. Oh my God!

I was just watching the Mayor of Montgomery, Alabama say they have 5 ICU hospital beds available across 6 hospitals in the entire city. And he says they service rural Americans up to 80 miles in every direction. What are they going to do?

And consider Kentucky. The Opiod Epidemic center of the world.

And you have black lung in West Virginia.

Hep in Tennessee.

I'm going to have nightmares.

The only way out is testing and unfortunately, the president doesn't want to do testing or contact tracing because he says it's bad for his numbers and his only real interest is opening the economy. He feels that if you have a family member die, you will "get over" it with a good economy.

You're just kind of dense and you have disdain for people better than you, instead of admiring and learning from them. Like they do at those scary liberal universities...
You're just kind of dense and you have disdain for people better than you, instead of admiring and learning from them. Like you should be doing right here. Your one chance to get deprogrammed from leftist lunacy of universities, media, and deranged think tanks.

The first thing to make that happen is for you to discover how information-deprived you are from liberal OMISSION media, and liberal distortion universities. I can help you. I mean really.

Just go ahead and take my Quizzes, right here in this forum. When you begin to realize how much you don't know, them we can start filling in the blanks. :biggrin:

BTW, can you play that instrument shown in your avatar, or is that just envy ?
I sure can play it. At least i can pick it up and make noise with it. When i do, there always seems to be a lot of liberals around, on stage or off. It doesn't seem like any place for a fascist. You wouldn't enjoy it.

I sure can play it. At least i can pick it up and make noise with it. When i do, there always seems to be a lot of liberals around, on stage or off. It doesn't seem like any place for a fascist. You wouldn't enjoy it.
In addition to politics I could teach you how to play that guitar (and 3 other instruments as well) You could be "admiring and learning."

Now what about the Quizzes, Mr Dodge ?

PS - liberals are the fascists in America. You don't know that either ?

Come on Democrats tell who you will choose to replace Biden?
Harris in 8 years (hopefully).
wow lucky us....the hypocrite far left politician ....just what this country needs...
as opposed to the blob? No hypocrisy there. Remember when he said he'd be too busy to golf? How'd that work out....
not every thing is about trump.....yea i know i was shocked too....

Forum List

Back