Who Will Replace Biden?

Come on Democrats tell who you will choose to replace Biden?

As evidence of an intentional Coup D'eTat unfolds and the DOJ is preparing to indict coconspiritors, who will you choose to replace him?

The 1st Runner Up to the Democrat Nomination is Crazy Bernie.

In the event that the nominee is unable to discharge their duties as Democrat Nominee for any reason, the 1st Runner-up is brought in. Don't you remember when Vanessa Williams resigned back in the day?

As evidence of an intentional Coup D'eTat unfolds and the DOJ is preparing to indict coconspiritors, who will you choose to replace him?
I'M BEGGING FOR A ROUND TWO:

1160-clinton-falls-stairs-india.jpg

As evidence of an intentional Coup D'eTat unfolds and the DOJ is preparing to indict conspirators, who will you choose to replace him?

The 1st Runner Up to the Democrat Nomination is Crazy Bernie.

In the event that the nominee is unable to discharge their duties as Democrat Nominee for any reason, the 1st Runner-up is brought in. Don't you remember when Vanessa Williams resigned back in the day?
LOL

Why yes I do.... But the Democrat elitists want nothing to do with the Bern... So how do they reconcile?

As evidence of an intentional Coup D'eTat unfolds and the DOJ is preparing to indict conspirators, who will you choose to replace him?
It sure LOOKS like it's going to be Cuomo. But DO NOT count the Hildebeast out. It could STILL rear its hideous head and run again.
Coumo-Clinton or cLINTON-cOUMO?

It sure LOOKS like it's going to be Cuomo. But DO NOT count the Hildebeast out. It could STILL rear its hideous head and run again.
Coumo-Clinton or cLINTON-cOUMO?
Good question. Most likely Cuomo-Clinton. of those two. I was actually thinking Hildebeast/Big Mike Obama for their ticket!

Forum List

Back