Who Will Be Stupid Enough To Work For Trump In 2024?

Or I'm just fucking with you and your feminine responses. People just dominate you because you have no ability to ask yourself if you're being played, LOL
Kaz admitting he's a troll

Color me surprised

Bidens projected budget is expected to be 1.8T deficit spending a year. But its just the repubs DERP
Or this
President Obama had the largest deficits. By the end of his final budget, FY 2017, his budget deficits totaled $6.781 trillion over his eight years in office. That's a 58% increase from President George W. Bush's last budget.
Shut up, dude :rolleyes:
He started high fixing the Bush mess. Look at the trend, they decreased almost every year. Then increased rapidly when Repubs gained full control.

they decreased with Clinton too. Name a repub where they decreased.

(This is for satire purposes only. If you actually took this serious, maybe it's YOU that has the problem. Lol)

If I get hired by President Trump, I think I would make a great Press Secretary. I would do much better than Jen Psaki has done.

At least, I won't be "circling back". And I will make sure the media has plenty of coffee and donuts during the Press Briefings. No, I won't kick them out and silence any of them. Not even that douchebag Jim Acosta.

1646410007061.png

I would answer any and all questions efficiently (clears throat). Even if I have to download the DuckDuckGo app on my phone, so I can look up updates on "Pootie" Putin. (Don't worry, it'll be on record.)

It's a difficult task, but I am up for the job!

1646410189486.png

During the 2016 campaign, Donald Trump said he would hire the "best people" for his Administration. Once elected, he proceeded to enlarge the swamp and filled it with the sleaziest people he could find.

Everyone who ever went to work for Trump, or swore their fealty to him, ended up regretting it. Many of them ended up in serious scandals, and some ended up in jail. Herman Cain ended up dead.

Here is a list of some of those lackeys who got badly burned by flying too close to Trump:

Mick Mulvaney, Roger Stone, Paul Manafort, Alex van der Zwaan, Michael Cohen, Rick Gates, Rex Tillerson, Alexander Acosta, Ben Carson, Herman Cain, Steve Mnuchin, Brenda Fitzgerald, David Shulkin, Steve Bannon, Reince Priebus, Omarosa, Michael Flynn, Rob Porter, Scott Pruitt, Tom Price, Anthony Scaramucci, George Papadopolous, Raj Shah, Jessica Ditto, Madeleine Westerhout, Helen Aguirre Ferré, Alyssa Farah, Jacob Wood, Ryan Zinke, Ronny Jackson, Sam Clovis, Sam Patten, Corey Lewandowski, Elliott Broidy, Brad Parscale, and Sidney Powell.

But the most tragic figure of all is Rudy Giuliani. America's mayor went from the heights of glory and respect to a sad little man sweating shoe polish in a landscaping company parking lot with a fist sized gape in his asshole. Disbarred and disgraced.

Even Trump's propagandists have not escaped the effects of fellating him: After Lawsuits Against Newsmax And OANN, Here’s Who Dominion And Smartmatic Have Sued So Far—And Who Could Be Next

Trump burned through his first string in record time. Then he scythed through his second string, and then his third.

One shudders to think what the fourth, fifth, and sixth strings will look like.

I seriously wonder who would be stupid enough to take Trump's phone call in the future.
It will be from his jail cell. They have more than enough evidence to lock him up.

Plenty of people will jump at the chance to work in his administration.
Your brain only weighs one pound, so you are 6 pounds shy of a full load. Well, that is if we don't count the one your bff left in your arse last night.
Plenty of traitors you mean.

Trump was fantastic, I'd love to work for him
Trump was/is a criminal.
Trump was fantastic, I'd love to work for him
This says more about you than him; Opinion | Trump was already in legal hot water. It just got hotter.

Have you no self respect? Seriously, what is wrong with you? What would make anyone support a criminal?

Trump asked Bill Barr about his "theories" surrounding the election, proving Trump has been lying about election theft the whole time. "THEORIES?" Really? I thought he already knew? Point is, you support a liar and a criminal. This is who "you" are.

Last edited:
Trump was/is a criminal.

This says more about you than him; Opinion | Trump was already in legal hot water. It just got hotter.

Have you no self respect? Seriously, what is wrong with you? What would make anyone support a criminal?

Trump asked Bill Barr about his "theories" surrounding the election, proving Trump has been lying about election theft the whole time. "THEORIES?" Really? I thought he already knew? Point is, you support a liar and a criminal. This is who "you" are.

Try some Preparation H. Get the special kind, for butt hurt

yes, because im a leftist 🥱
While you actually are a dumbfuck.
Weird how that worked out, huh?

OK, fine, you're not a leftist, you're just a useful tool of the left.

Look girl friend, you want traditional useless politicians who just lie to you all day. There is no difference between you and a leftist. And you're a blazing Biden Lover

OK, fine, you're not a leftist, you're just a useful tool of the left.

Look girl friend, you want traditional useless politicians who just lie to you all day. There is no difference between you and a leftist. And you're a blazing Biden Lover
You "dominated" me but you are the one reduced to, ironically, LYING :rofl:
You are in over your head bro. Just leave it alone.

You "dominated" me but you are the one reduced to, ironically, LYING :rofl:
You are in over your head bro. Just leave it alone.

This is twice now you whiffed on reading my post. I said you are failing. You claim to be a Republican, but you're doing more for Biden and the Democrats than the Democrats are. You don't want to address issues, you want the old style political malaise of traditional politicians. You're just sad.

You keep trying to turn my saying how bad you are at this to that somehow I'm crowing about my prowess. That isn't what I said either time, moron. Learn to read

This is twice now you whiffed on reading my post. I said you are failing. You claim to be a Republican, but you're doing more for Biden and the Democrats than the Democrats are. You don't want to address issues, you want the old style political malaise of traditional politicians. You're just sad.

You keep trying to turn my saying how bad you are at this to that somehow I'm crowing about my prowess. That isn't what I said either time, moron. Learn to read
I dont claim to be a republican. Why would i degrade myself like that?
Keep on with your lies bro.
No wonder you drink trumps piss. Yall have a lot in common. (lying)

Forum List

Back