Who Will Be Stupid Enough To Work For Trump In 2024?

What the fuck?
Who the fuck do you think we get when we bash Trump and drive him out? And they aren't just Democrats. Sit down and write a list of Republicans who replace him and realize how stupid you are

Who the fuck do you think we get when we bash Trump and drive him out? And they aren't just Democrats. Sit down and write a list of Republicans who replace him and realize how stupid you are
What makes you think i give a fuck?

I responded to YOUR post in THIS THREAD on a MESSAGE BOARD. That is why I think you give a fuck.

Now give a fuck and go fuck yourself, bitch
Jesus Christ :lol: Calm down boomer. Dont stroke the fuck out
I was referring to the question you asked. What makes you think i give a fuck who we get when we "drive trump out?"
D or R wont make much difference. Society will still collapse. Deficit spending. Corruption. You 2 groups of cultists are one in the same.

I was referring to the question you asked. What makes you think i give a fuck who we get when we "drive trump out?"
D or R wont make much difference. Society will still collapse. Deficit spending. Corruption. You 2 groups of cultists are one in the same.

OK, fag, thank you for caring about how I feel. Shall we just sit and hold hands and hug it out?

I'll pass, fucking homo

OK, fag, thank you for caring about how I feel. Shall we just sit and hold hands and hug it out?

I'll pass, fucking homo
you either need to start doing drugs, or get off them. One or the other.
Fuckin lunatic

you either need to start doing drugs, or get off them. One or the other.
Fuckin lunatic

Or I'm just fucking with you and your feminine responses. People just dominate you because you have no ability to ask yourself if you're being played, LOL

I don't hate Trump, but I realize he was totally useless. He brings lies,hatred and negativity to the table, not much else. There is nothing to like there, you have to end up feeling sorry for the loser.
No, that’s still your guy…

Or I'm just fucking with you and your feminine responses. People just dominate you because you have no ability to ask yourself if you're being played, LOL
Thats what you call "dominating?"
OK Boomer :dunno:

During the 2016 campaign, Donald Trump said he would hire the "best people" for his Administration. Once elected, he proceeded to enlarge the swamp and filled it with the sleaziest people he could find.

Everyone who ever went to work for Trump, or swore their fealty to him, ended up regretting it. Many of them ended up in serious scandals, and some ended up in jail. Herman Cain ended up dead.

Here is a list of some of those lackeys who got badly burned by flying too close to Trump:

Mick Mulvaney, Roger Stone, Paul Manafort, Alex van der Zwaan, Michael Cohen, Rick Gates, Rex Tillerson, Alexander Acosta, Ben Carson, Herman Cain, Steve Mnuchin, Brenda Fitzgerald, David Shulkin, Steve Bannon, Reince Priebus, Omarosa, Michael Flynn, Rob Porter, Scott Pruitt, Tom Price, Anthony Scaramucci, George Papadopolous, Raj Shah, Jessica Ditto, Madeleine Westerhout, Helen Aguirre Ferré, Alyssa Farah, Jacob Wood, Ryan Zinke, Ronny Jackson, Sam Clovis, Sam Patten, Corey Lewandowski, Elliott Broidy, Brad Parscale, and Sidney Powell.

But the most tragic figure of all is Rudy Giuliani. America's mayor went from the heights of glory and respect to a sad little man sweating shoe polish in a landscaping company parking lot with a fist sized gape in his asshole. Disbarred and disgraced.

Even Trump's propagandists have not escaped the effects of fellating him: After Lawsuits Against Newsmax And OANN, Here’s Who Dominion And Smartmatic Have Sued So Far—And Who Could Be Next

Trump burned through his first string in record time. Then he scythed through his second string, and then his third.

One shudders to think what the fourth, fifth, and sixth strings will look like.

I seriously wonder who would be stupid enough to take Trump's phone call in the future.
It funny how most of them say he is awful now. When will republicans figure that out?

If you care about deficits then Repubs are to blame. The counter to increased spending is increased taxes. When taxes go up people start caring about deficits and spending. Since repubs keep cutting taxes nobody cares about spending, repubs give us more spending with a tax cut. Taxes have to go up to fix the debt, it's the only way anyone will care.

If you care about deficits then Repubs are to blame. The counter to increased spending is increased taxes. When taxes go up people start caring about deficits and spending. Since repubs keep cutting taxes nobody cares about spending, repubs give us more spending with a tax cut. Taxes have to go up to fix the debt, it's the only way anyone will care.
Bidens projected budget is expected to be 1.8T deficit spending a year. But its just the repubs DERP
Or this
President Obama had the largest deficits. By the end of his final budget, FY 2017, his budget deficits totaled $6.781 trillion over his eight years in office. That's a 58% increase from President George W. Bush's last budget.
Shut up, dude :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back